剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表
-尼可森 -塞勒斯先生
- Nixon. - Mr. Sellars,
我可是跨越了四分之一个地球
I traveled a quarter of the way around the globe
结果这场狩猎还不到一小时
for a hunt that's lasted less than an hour.
和约翰内斯堡那场一样失败
This is Johannesburg all over again.
我们得谈谈你的退款政策了
We'll need to discuss your refund policy.
抱歉
I apologize.
这确实不是你应得的优质产品
I-It's not the quality of product you deserve,
也不是泰洛基金会努力提供的服务
nor is it what The Tiro Fund strives to provide.
我会在下次狩猎中弥补的
I'll make it right on the next hunt.
我保证
You have my word.
抱歉 道奇
Sorry, Dodge.
好了 那我们...
Okay. Now we...
最危险的游戏
第一季 第七集
先生
Sir?
泰恩斯刚离开了洗手间
Tynes has exited the bathroom.
被装在尸袋里
In a body bag.
看这速度绝对不是
Not at this speed, he's not.
他还活着
He's alive.
好样的 道奇
Attaboy, Dodge.
这里是泰恩斯家 请留言
You've reached the Tynes. Please leave a message.
道奇 是杰瑞·皮尔斯
Dodge, it's Jerry Pierce.
你的手♥机♥我打不通
I couldn't get you on the cell,
我就想联♥系♥你家里试试
so I figured I'd try you at home, and--
我对拒绝投资凯灵顿大厦感到抱歉
Look, I feel bad about saying no to The Carrington,
但我有个想法
but I had a thought.
不如你给我做项目经理吧
How about you project manage for me?
我知道跟自己开公♥司♥不一样
Now, I know it's not the same as running your own company,
但我很希望团队里有你这样的人
but I would love to have a guy like you on my team.
请给我来电
So, please, give me a call.
您的收件箱有一封新邮件
底特律第一银行
近期交易
存款 十万美元
什么情况啊
What the hell?
我去
Shit.
14个金刚狼 13个金刚狼
14 Wolverine, 13 Wolverine...
好的 各位 我们今天要走800米
Okay, gang, today we're gonna be doing a half mile
去邮局 然后再去面包店
down to the post office and back to the bakery.
11个金刚狼 10个金刚狼
11 Wolverine, 10 Wolverine,
9个金刚狼 8个金刚狼
nine Wolverine, eight Wolverine,
-7个金刚狼 -道奇
- seven Wolverine... - Dodge,
我们银行账户里汇入了15万美元
there's 150 grand in our bank account.
5个金刚狼
Five Wolverine...
我知道杰瑞·皮尔斯没投资我们的大楼
I know Jerry Pierce didn't come in on our building.
你在哪 打给我
Where are you? Call me.
1个金刚狼
One Wolverine.
他念叨什么呢
What is he saying?
孩子 你还好吗
Hey, son, are you all right?
不好
No.
你敢动
Now, you squirm
或叫
or holler,
就可能有无辜者受伤
some of these good folks might get hurt, too.
他们可没答应参加狩猎
And they didn't agree to partake in no hunt.
我们去走走
Let's go for a little walk.
洛格 我是小瓦 你跟道奇在一起吗
Looger, it's Val. Are you with Dodge?
好 听我说
Okay, listen,
我们今早收到了15万美元
we just had $150,000 sent to us this morning.
道奇说是交易的钱 可我刚得知根本没这事
Dodge said it was from this deal that I just learned doesn't exist,
现在我又联♥系♥不上他
and now I can't get in touch with him.
不 洛格 相信我
No, Looger, I'm telling you,
肯定出事了 我觉得他有麻烦了
something is wrong. I think he's in trouble.
这就对了 放松点
There you go. Nice and easy...
去那边电梯
to the escalator over there.
我们上去中间楼
We're gonna ride on up to the mezzanine,
然后从卸货区出去
then out to the loading docks.
怎么样
How that sound?
来吧
Come on, now.
里根
Reagan.
英国混♥蛋♥
Limey son of a bitch.
厉害
Impressive.
看来泰恩斯先生前后不到几分钟就
It seems Mr. Tynes escaped Nixon and Reagan
逃过了尼可森和里根
just a few minutes apart.
我说了 他能提供一场优质的狩猎
I told you he'd give a good hunt.
是啊 先生
You did, sir.
好吧
Well,
我要去跟踪我们的玩家了
I'm off to follow our players.
小心
Watch it!
该死
Fuck.
下面没事吧
Everything okay down there?
在街对面看到你摔了下来
Saw you fall from across the street.
是啊
Yes.
他没事 谢谢 警官
Uh, he's fine. Thank you, Officer.
没问你 问嘴上有血的那个呢
Not talking to you. Talking to the guy with the bloody beak.
我没事 先生
Yeah, I'm okay, sir.
下次别跑得跟疯子似的
Maybe don't run like a maniac next time.
请原谅我的朋友 警官
You must forgive my friend, Officer.
他赶着去陪老婆做B超
He's, uh... he's late for his wife's ultrasound.
今天
Today...
要揭晓性别了
is the day they find out the gender.
今天真令人兴奋 是吧 伙计
It really is a very exciting day, isn't it, mate?
是啊
Yeah.
好 恭喜你孩子的事
All right. Congrats on the kid.
去看看你的鼻子吧
Get that nose checked out.
好
Okay.
喝茶的逼哥现在没法救你了吧
That tea-sipping nancyboy ain't here to save you now, is he, son?
下一站 福特/卡司站
Next stop, Fort/Cass Station.
听着 英国佬
Look here, Benny Hill.
我刚刚可正准备动手
I was actively engaged back there.
你干预了我的狩猎
You interfered with my kill.
违反了狩猎规则
Violated the rules of the hunt.
首先 我比任何人都更了解狩猎规则
First, I know the rules of the hunt better than anyone.
你不过是在公共场合困住了猎物
You had merely trapped the prey in a public setting,
这让你完全无法下手
which negates any possibility of active engagement.
如果我是在大楼后的卸货区撞见你
Now, if I come upon you and the prey on the loading dock
和猎物在一起 那里是无人的安全区
behind the building, which was private and secure,
那么你才叫准备动手
then, yes, you would have been in active engagement
而我的干预才叫违规
and any interference on my part would have been a violation.
但当时并非这样
But that was not the case.
其次
And, second,
你要马上放开我的西装
you will remove your hands from my suit immediately,
否则我从你体内挖出你的左蛋
or I will remove your left testicle from the inside of your body.
听你的 阔佬先生
Whatever you say, Mr. Belvedere.
那孩子已经两次甩掉里根和尼可森了
The kid left Reagan and Nixon holding their jocks, twice.
其他猎人呢
Our other hunters?
都在附近
All in the vicinity.
格拉希厄特
道奇可能以为列车是安全的
Dodge may feel safe on that train,
但安全不了多久了
but that's not gonna last.
剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表