剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表
即便使用率只有2.6%
So, even utilizing a vacancy rate of 2.6%,
我们仍在寻找收益高于均值的投资
we're still looking at returns well above the mean.
这个可变成本模型 让资本回报
This variable-cost model allows for a return of capital
高于哥伦布 大急流市 皮奥瑞亚
greater than comparable investments in Columbus,
圣路易斯的同类投资
Grand Rapids, Peoria and St. Louis.
好了 道奇
Okay, Dodge.
是 先生 你有问题吗
Yes, sir, you have a question?
没有 我想我已经了解
No, no, I think I have a pretty good picture of
这是什么情况了
what we're looking at here.
但我得说 朋友
But I do have to say, my friend,
你能把盐卖♥♥给鼻涕虫
you could sell salt to a slug.
谢谢
Thank you.
但抱歉 这个你说服不了我
But I'm sorry to say, you can't sell this one to me.
我也希望数字足够好 但就是不够好
I really wanted the numbers to work, but they don't.
但或许我们将来可以合作 好吗
But maybe we could do something in the future, okay?
或许我可以修改一下报价
Maybe I could rework the offer?
不需要了
Oh, no, there's no need,
但谢谢你 我们不会考虑了
but thank you. It's-it's a definite pass.
好吧 朋友
All right, my friend.
如果我给你75%的普通股呢
What if I give you 75% equity?
你就算把楼都给我
You could give me the whole damn building,
也没用
wouldn't make a difference.
我不想要它背负的债务
I don't want the debt that goes along with it.
你下次有项目再来找我
Look, bring me your next project, okay?
没有下次了 先生 我需要这次成功
There is no next project, sir. I need this to work.
我们一家现在有些困难
My-my family and I are going through something right now,
我只有这栋楼了
and this... this building is all I got.
我最初创业时也经历了这样的困难
Well, I went through something similar when I started out,
但相信我 情况从来不像看上去那么糟
but trust me, it's never as bad as it seems.
你还能恢复过来的 孩子
You're gonna bounce back, kid.
再联♥系♥吧
All right, be in touch.
最危险的游戏
第一季 第四集
-你知道我最讨厌哪部分吗 -死吗
- You know what I don't like about this? - The dying part?
我讨厌你这副怂样
What I don't like is what a little bitch you're being.
当年你在地区赛里伤了脚踝
When you tore up your ankle at regionals,
可你还是拼命训练 回归比赛 赢下州赛
you trained your ass off, came back, and won state.
那混♥蛋♥
And when that prick
副教授企图偷走小瓦...
associate professor tried to steal Val-- Hey.
我跟你说话你要看着我
Look at me when I'm talking to you.
那混♥蛋♥企图偷走小瓦时
When that prick tried to steal Val away,
你打败了他
you knocked him in the dirt.
你很不会唱歌♥ 打牌也一般
You're a lousy singer, an average card player,
但是我最好的朋友
and the best friend I got,
所以你要一如既往地拼搏
so you fight, like you always do.
我没有钱 没有保险
I got no money, no insurance.
我父母死了 小瓦家破产了
My parents are dead. Val's family's broke.
我还能拿什么拼搏
What exactly do I fight with?
你的儿子要出世了 你要赌上一切
You got a son on the way, so you fight with everything you got.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
我去散步 清理思绪了
I took a walk to clear my head.
我有事告诉你
I have something to tell you.
有人向我提出了一个提议
An offer was made to me.
杰瑞·皮尔斯乐意资助
Jerry Pierce wants to close financing.
所以我们要有钱了
So we're gonna have money coming in,
我们要用它来尝试最强效的药物
and we're gonna use it for the most aggressive drugs out there,
实验性手术 不惜一切
experimental surgeries, whatever it takes.
我做了调查 现在有医生
I did some research and there's doctors
-开♥发♥了手术可以... -天啊
- that have developed procedures that they... - Oh, my God.
听着
Listen,
我还不想放手
I'm not ready to let go yet,
我要努力一搏
so I'm gonna fight.
我要为我们三个人而拼搏 我不会放弃的
I'm gonna fight for all three of us, and I'm not gonna give up.
我们会没事吧
Are we gonna be okay?
会的
Yeah.
我保证
Yeah, I promise.
喂 道奇
Hello, Dodge.
你怎么知道是我
How'd you know it was me?
除了我的团队 只有你知道这号♥码
You're the only person outside my team who has this number.
需要我做什么
How can I help you?
我加入
I'm in.
我爱你
I love you.
你去哪
Where you going?
就是去跑步
I'm just going for a run.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep, okay?
很卡点啊
Cutting it close.
游戏从日出到日出
Game's from sunrise to sunrise.
6:46日出
Daybreak's at 6:46.
给 我给你点的
Here. I ordered those for you.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你该吃点东西
No, you should eat.
-你要给自己补充点能量 -不用
- You need fuel in your tank. - I'm fine.
那随你 但逃跑可不是
Oh, suit yourself, but it's tough going out there
轻松的事
when you're on the run.
我每天都跑
I run every day.
可不像这样
Not like this, you don't.
掏空口袋
Empty your pockets.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
我只是在想或许我该回家
I'm just thinking maybe I should go home.
去哪儿
To what?
到看着你穷困死去的妻子身边
A wife who can watch you die penniless?
到几个月后就无家可归的家人身边
A family that'll be homeless in a matter of months?
道奇 我们都知道你这样的好人
Dodge, we both know you're too good a man
不会因为害怕而留下那样的残局
to leave them like that just because you're scared.
等等
Wait, hold on.
B超照片
The ultrasound.
行吧
Fair enough.
留着吧
Keep those.
如果你疲惫不堪 就玩不出好游戏了
If you're debilitated, you can't provide a good game.
起来
Get up.
什么
What?
来 站起来
Come on, on your feet.
马上就好
It'll only take a second.
手伸出来
Arms out.
我得给你搜身
I got to pat you down.
-抱歉 但这是必须的 -人们在看呢
- My apologies, but it's a requirement. - People are watching.
对 他们以为你是假释犯
Yeah, they think you're on parole
我是你的假释官
and I'm your probation officer.
真棒
Great.
在圣胡安有个人
I had a guy in San Juan
在袜子里藏了把刀
smuggle a knife in his sock.
最后对他毫无好处
In the end it did him no good,
但我的客户非常生气
but my clients were rightfully upset
游戏受到了影响
that the game was compromised.
你骗了多少人来参加
How many people have you roped into this shit?
如果考虑赌注之高
Considering the stakes,
比你想象得多
more than you'd imagine.
但如果考虑这世界的状况 比按说的要少
Considering the state of the world, fewer than you'd expect.
没错 是我
Yeah, it's me. Yeah.
请向玩家的账户汇入五万美元
Wire $50,000 into the player's account, please.
我等着
I-I'll wait.
你们给孩子起名了吗
Do you guys have a name for the baby?
好了吗 谢谢
Yeah? Thanks.
打开美元符号♥的应用软件
Open the dollar sign app.
底特律第一银行
那是我的银行账户 你怎么...
This is my bank account. How...
看看余额
Look at the balance.
第一小时的钱 不管你能不能活下来
For the first hour, whether you live through it or not.
你知道这不是骗人了
Now you know the setup works.
"我永远爱你们"
"I'll love you both forever."
别看表 看我
Don't look at the clock, look at me.
我希望你能撑过去
I want you to get through this.
我希望你有机会抱着你的孩子
I want you to have a shot at holding that kid of yours,
至少能给他留下点什么 听好我的话
or at least leave him something, so listen to me carefully.
你一定要保持移♥动♥
What you want to do is keep moving.
人群对你有利
Crowds are your friend.
猎人不想在太大庭广众的地方杀你
Hunters don't want to kill you too publicly,
否则他们余生还得用
or they wind up spending the rest of their lives
我们给他们伪造的假身份坐牢
in prison under the fake identities we set up for them.
别相信任何人 眼观六路
Trust no one, keep your head on a swivel,
别掉以轻心 知道了吗
stay paranoid. Got it?
好 知道了
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
你什么时候告诉猎人
Yeah. When do you tell the hunters?
他们五个现在就在这里
Well, they're in here with us now, all five of them.
什么
What?
对 没错 可能是任何人
Yeah, that's right, it could be anyone.
道奇
Dodge, Dodge.
你身体内的肾上腺素在激增
Adrenaline is flushing your system,
你的心率升到了
your heart rate's going like
400米赛最后弯道的水平
you're making the final turn in the quarter mile--
你得控制好自己
you got to get this shit in check,
否则你撑不过中午的
or you won't make it past noon.
好
Yeah.
什么时候开始
When does it start?
开始了
It just did.
剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表