剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表
数日前
道奇·泰恩斯进攻强势
Dodge Tynes coming on strong,
超过了范德堡大学的威尔逊
passing Vanderbilt's Wilson,
把圣母大学远远落在后面
leaving Notre Dame behind.
他们现在只能看着他了
They're all just spectators now.
他脱离了大队
He's breaking from the pack,
每一步都甩开了更大距离
extending his lead with every step.
进入最后弯道
Into the final turn.
他前面只有白日了
Nothing but daylight ahead of him.
道奇·泰恩斯赢得了400米冠军
Dodge Tynes wins the 400!
45.46秒
45.46 seconds,
密歇根大学新纪录
a new University of Michigan record.
这一刻会被记入史册 道奇·泰恩斯
Put it in the books. Dodge Tynes.
这位临时参赛的选手成为了冠军
The unrecruited walk-on is nothing but a winner.
凯灵顿大厦
最危险的游戏
第一季 第二集
四合一可改装摇篮
最后通知
逾期未付
收回通知
-你好啊 -你好啊
- Hey, you. - Hey, you.
想来点早餐吗
You want some breakfast?
谢谢你
Why, thank you.
鸡蛋卷 蓝莓 吐司 咖啡
An omelet, blueberries, toast, coffee.
天啊
Oh, God.
-恶心吗 -天啊
- No good? - Oh, my God.
-天啊 -我以为你能吃鸡蛋
- Oh, my God. - I thought eggs were okay.
是黄油的问题 天啊
It's the butter. Oh, boy.
该死
Shit.
抱歉 宝贝 我以为奶制品没事
I'm sorry, babe. I thought you were cool with dairy.
你没事吧
You okay?
我是不介意奶制品
I am okay with dairy.
是这小家伙接受不了
It's little Thumper that's not okay with dairy.
也不喜欢鸡肉和蔬菜
Or chicken or anything green.
但谢谢了 你真贴心
Thank you. That was sweet, though.
谢谢你吐完来吻我 真棒
Thanks for the vomity kiss. That's nice.
我们这周能把摇篮组装好吗
Hey, do you think we can get to the crib this week?
我真得把箱子从前厅搬走了
I got to get that box out of the foyer already.
-好 我把摇篮装好 -还有松动的砖块
- Yes. I'll do the crib. - And the loose brick.
每次踩上去都会掉下来
Every time you step on it, it just comes right off.
摇篮 松动的砖 还有其他一切
The crib, the loose brick, everything else,
等我完成了推介 都会办妥
it's all gonna get done once I'm through with these pitches.
我知道 你肯定会很棒
I know. And you're gonna be great.
你一向都很棒
You're always great.
别对我隐瞒任何事
Hey. Don't hide things from me, okay?
我发现账单了
I found the bills.
收回通知不该放在维他命后面
Repossession notices don't go behind the vitamins.
作为你的记账人
Well, as your bookkeeper,
我可以随意分类文件
I can use whatever filing system I want.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我没对你隐瞒
I wasn't hiding them from you,
我只是想让你专心于工作
I just want you to focus on your job.
我很专心 我有不错的机会
I'm focused. Okay? And I have some great leads.
我能拿到资金的
And I'm gonna get the financing.
我得走了
I got to go.
1238.48美元
$1,238.48.
我们结婚时就这么点钱
That's what we had when we got married.
我们买♥♥下这栋空壳房♥子时负债22万美元
-$220,000: our net worth when we bought this shell of a house
从零开始把它翻修好
and renovated it from the ground up.
我们一起打造了一份生活
We built a life together.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be fine.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
负债2.2万美元
$220,000 in debt.
美好的过去啊
The good old days, huh?
我爱你
I love you.
皮尔斯先生 多谢你抽时间
Mr. Pierce, I appreciate your time.
那我就直说了
So, let me get right to it, all right?
你的大厦 是艘沉船
Your building? It's a sinking ship.
事实上 它已经在水下了
All right? Matter of fact, it's already underwater
上面还都是漏洞
and filled with holes.
但那不代表它无法被打捞上来了
But that doesn't mean it can't be salvaged.
不良资产投资
Distressed asset investment.
我们脚下的这栋楼就这么来的
That's what put all this marble under our feet.
-所以... -没错 您可以从
- So... Exactly. - And as you can see
-预测报告上看到... -我不会依据
- from the prospectus... - I don't invest in something
未来可能发生的预测图 来盲目投资
based on drawings about how something could be.
我只依据现有的东西投资
I only invest based on what something is now.
拜托 把真实数字拿给我
So please, bring me back the real numbers, all right?
不管有多不好 尽力一试
Warts and all. And give me your best shot.
好吗 把数字拿给我
All right? Bring me those numbers.
我得走了
I got to go.
敬未来的泰恩斯王子
To the future Prince Tynes.
真走运 我三胎都是女孩
Lucky bastard. Three times, all girls.
连狗都是母的
Even the dog is female.
你的却是个带把的 不公平
And you find out yours has a wang. Unfair.
拜托 你就喜欢被小棉袄包围着
Please. You love being surrounded by Daddy's girls.
是的 但有时我也想要个
I do, but sometimes I just want someone
能一起看橄榄球放屁的伙伴
to watch football and fart with.
你不肯配合他吗 詹妮丝
Oh, you won't do that with him, Janice?
说真的 太幸运了
Seriously, man, what a blessing.
你有王位继承人了
You've got an heir to the throne.
我就回来
I'll be right back.
你在我的小巷里撒尿的话 流浪汉会犯糊涂的
Hey, when you pee in my alley, the bums get confused
因为他们已经撒尿圈地了
because they already marked their territory.
好吧 伙计 到底怎么了
All right, man, what's the problem?
我留给他的遗产只有堆积成山的债务
How am I supposed to have an heir to the throne
我怎么能要个王位继承人呢
when all I have to pass on is a mountain of debt?
小道 我知道你情况不好
D, I know things are bad.
我把一切都投给了凯灵顿大厦
I put everything I had in The Carrington.
更别提还有其他人的钱
Not to mention what other people had, too.
我不是在你项目里赔了钱的投资人
Hey, I'm not some investor whose money you lost.
我是你最好的朋友
I'm your best friend...
在你项目里赔了钱
whose money you lost.
这不好笑 伙计 我要难受死了
It's not funny, man. It's killing me.
我也不怎么开心
I'm not thrilled about it, either.
我不知道你注意没
I mean, I don't know if you noticed,
但这里可算不上是座金矿
but this place is not exactly a gold mine.
五万对我来说不是小数
50K is a lot of money to me,
但只有你不缺钱了 我才会跟你要
but I only want it back when you can swing it.
看看它 范布伦汽车
Look at her. Van Buren Motors.
想当年 灯牌还亮着的时候
Back in the day, when that sign was all lit up,
你在城里任何地方都看得见
you could see it from anywhere in the city.
记得那年夏天
You remember that summer,
你老爸让我们去喷气室工作吗
when your old man had us working the Paint Room?
记得 我们还带了佩妮
Yeah, we brought Penny, uh, P-Penny
-她叫什么来着 -佩妮·特莱斯科
- what's her, what's her name? - Penny Talesco.
-佩妮·特莱斯科 -还有塔米·波尼切克
- Penny Talesco. - And Tammy Polnechek.
我爸抓到我们
My dad catches us smoking
在地下隧♥道♥抽他的切斯特菲尔德
his Chesterfields in the underground tunnels.
我还以为他心脏病要犯了
Yeah, I thought he was gonna have a coronary.
是啊
Well, yeah.
如果有油漆烟吸入了隧♥道♥
If any paint fumes had gotten in those tunnels,
会炸掉半个工厂的
we would've blown up half the factory.
真蠢
Stupid.
是啊 但很好玩
Yeah, but fun.
伙计 好日子会来的
Look, man, better times are coming.
撑住了
Just hang in there.
我得回去看看酒桶了
Now I got to go check on the kegs.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
-真没事 -没事
- Yeah? - I'm okay.
如果还要我出来找你
If I have to come back out here,
你就得给孩子起名叫洛格
you got to name your baby Looger.
这次没有黄油
No butter this time.
剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表