剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表
泰恩斯先生
Mr. Tynes.
他可以见你了
He's ready for you.
最危险的游戏
第一季 第一集
道奇·泰恩斯
Dodge Tynes.
谢谢你来一趟
Thanks for coming by.
塞勒斯先生 谢谢你见我
Mr. Sellars, thanks for seeing me.
不客气 叫我迈尔斯吧
My pleasure. Call me Miles.
我希望你能喊我道奇 这名字真酷
I wish you could call me Dodge. What a cool name.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
我爸喜欢车 在工厂上班
My dad was a car nut. Worked the line.
是啊 这城里所有人的爸爸都当过工厂工人
Yeah, everyone's dad in this town worked the line.
我老爸是底盘焊工
My old man welded floor pans.
我14岁时 他带我们一家
When I was 14, he brought us
大老远从澳大利亚来到这里 追寻美国梦
all the way here from Austria looking for the American dream,
底特律也没让他失望
and damn it if Detroit didn't give it to him.
-你是红翼队的球迷吗 -对
- You're a Wings fan? - Yeah.
艾泽曼的球棍
Well, I got Yzerman's stick
就挂在我台球室的壁炉台上
hanging above my mantle in my billiards room.
我以前把戈迪·豪的球衣挂在衣柜里
I used to have Gordie Howe's jersey hanging in my closet.
他本人的吗 穿着上过场吗
Authentic? Game worn?
对 不得不卖♥♥了
Oh, yeah. Had to sell it.
是啊
Yeah, well...
我看了你的医疗档案
I had a look at your medical file;
看来你手头紧 运气又不佳
seems like money's been tight and luck's been bad.
很遗憾你遭遇了这种事 道奇
I'm really sorry you're going through this, Dodge.
又疼起来了
Pain comes with the territory?
是啊 一般都很快就会恢复
Yeah. Yeah, it usually clears up pretty quick.
抱歉
Sorry.
迈尔斯 我相信你清楚我的事
Look, Miles, I think you know my story.
如果我有点钱
If I just had some cash,
或许能得到治疗 争取更多时间
I could maybe get some treatment to buy me more time,
并且
and, uh,
或许能看到我儿子出生
maybe see my son be born.
聊这种事得配着酒
That's the kind of conversation that requires alcohol.
不知道我这种情况能不能喝
Don't know if I should in my condition.
你这种情况 就该想喝什么喝什么
In your condition, you should drink whatever the hell you want.
这是好酒 我保证
It's the good stuff, I promise.
是吧
See?
是啊 我倒想问你哪买♥♥的
Yeah, I'd ask where you got it,
但我没钱 而且估计我喝不完一瓶
but I don't have the money and I'll probably be dead
-就上西天了 -得了 孩子
- before I finished the bottle. - Come on, kid,
别说这种话
don't talk like that.
悲观是帮不了你和你妻子的
Pessimism's not gonna help you or your wife.
好消息是 你不是第一个
The good news is, you're not the first person
因为困难而找上泰洛基金会的人
to come to The Tiro Fund in a tough spot.
你觉得我能借贷吗
You think a loan's possible?
我有栋楼能抵押 凯灵顿大厦
I have a building for collateral, The Carrington.
道奇 我真心想帮你
Well, Dodge, I really want to help you,
我认为我能帮你
and I think I can,
但我知道凯灵顿大厦的事
but I know The Carrington.
并没建完 也缺少资金
It's unfinished, unfunded.
我是第四留置权人
I'd be the fourth lienholder in line.
我不能借出这么大一笔钱
I just can't loan the kind of money we're talking about
给一个可能还来不及
to someone who very likely might pass away
考虑还钱就会去世的人
before he can even think about paying me back.
我知道 这话让我听上去像个混♥蛋♥
Now, I know that makes me sound like a bastard.
我真不是 但...
I promise I'm not. It's just...
我的家人也曾因癌症去世
I lost family members to cancer.
我见过它是多么无情
I've seen how unforgiving it can be.
没关系 我理解
Yeah, it's okay. I get it.
怎么 你仍然觉得你能帮到我吗
So, what, you still think you can help me somehow?
是的
I do.
但不能靠我一个人
But I can't do it alone.
我需要你帮忙 你的参与
I need your help, your participation.
怎么参与
Participation, how?
道奇 我是所谓的协调人
Dodge, I am what you would call a facilitator.
我能让人天生的
I make possible the natural progression
内在的欲望得到挑战
of man's innate desire to be challenged.
好吧 这跟我有什么关系
Right. Well, what does this have to do with me?
我代理一组很不对外的 很有钱的客户
You see, I represent a very exclusive, very wealthy clientele
他们愿支付大笔酬金
who pay exorbitant fees
体验一种独特 绝无仅有的
for a unique, one-of-a-kind experience
非常激烈的运动
in a highly intense sport...
狩猎
hunting.
所以你的参与就不可或缺了
And that's where your participation becomes integral.
你要他们狩猎我
You'd want them to hunt me?
就像彩弹枪战吗
Like paintball?
像抓人吗
Like tag or something?
像打猎那样吗
Like you'd hunt an animal?
这是最纯粹的运动
The sport in its purest form.
猎杀游戏
A hunt to kill.
该死 你是说真的
Fuck me, you're serious.
我从你的表情中能看出 你想直接跑出去
Now I can see in your face you want to just run out of here,
你完全可以这么做
and you're welcome to do so,
但是你走时还会如来时一般穷困
only you'd be leaving as poor as you came.
你也可以听我说完
Or you can hear me out
并以一种五分钟前还不可想象的方式
and help your family in a way that
来帮助你的家人
was unimaginable five minutes ago.
你们猎杀无辜之人吗
You hunt innocent humans?
不 我们猎杀走投无路之人 毫无希望之人
No, we hunt desperate humans, with no glimmer of hope.
我们提供乐观 不仅是给你这样的人
We provide optimism, not just to people like you.
我们的大部分猎人已实现了
For the most part, our hunters have snatched
人生中各种成就
all the brass rings life can offer.
我们给他们一个挑战
We give them a challenge.
他们才不想追杀大腹便便 膝盖不好的中年人
They're not going after paunchy 40-year-olds with bad knees.
他们与体格健壮的人作战
They battle physical specimens.
我们满足他们斗争的需求
We satisfy their need to strive.
更别提你能帮我做的事了
Not to mention what you'd be doing for me.
-帮你做 -我能帮你
- For you? - I'd be helping you
你的妻子 和你未出世的孩子
and your wife and your unborn child.
真正地帮助一个陷入危机的家庭
You know, really helping a family in crisis.
我的营生
What I do for a living
并没给我很多让我感到自身价值的机会
doesn't provide much opportunity to feel good about myself.
是啊 当然了
No, I can't imagine it does.
我要去报♥警♥了
Listen, I'm gonna go to the cops.
告诉他们什么呢 你只会被视为发疯
To tell them what? You'd sound deranged,
你又无法证明什么
and you'd be able to prove nothing.
走着瞧
We'll see.
你可以给家人留下数百万
You could leave your family millions.
道奇
Dodge.
自从你确诊后
How many times since your diagnosis
你曾多少次对自己说
have you told yourself you'd do anything
为确保你死后家人能无忧 你愿不惜一切
to make sure your family's secure after you're gone?
这就是你"不惜一切"的机会
Well, this is your chance to "do anything."
如果你还想听
If you want to hear more,
我会去阳台把酒喝完
I'll be finishing my drink on the balcony.
以我的经验 最好是让我说
In my experience, it's best if I talk for a while
你只是抱着开放心态去听
and you just listen with an open mind.
可以做到吗 道奇
Can you do that for me, Dodge?
那么...
So...
这将是你被狩猎的方式
here is how you'll be hunted.
剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表