剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表
该死
Shit!
抱歉吓到了你
Sorry if I startled you.
神父
Father...
抱歉 你确实吓到我了
Sorry, yeah, you kind of scared me.
不是有意的
Not my intention.
你是来忏悔的吗
Are you here for confession?
好吧
Sure.
保佑我 神父 我有罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
我已经很久没忏悔了
It's been a while since my last confession.
老实说 神父
If I'm being honest, Father...
我恐怕自愿加入了一件
I'm afraid that I've willingly engaged in something that is...
邪恶之事
inherently evil.
现在我无法脱身了
And now I can't get out of it.
最危险的游戏
第一季 第八集
我看看
Let's see.
是来自外国账户
Well, it's got a foreign account code.
但看不到来源
But they don't give the source.
这是因为国际银行法规
And with international banking laws and all...
抱歉 你们不清楚钱的来源吗
I'm sorry, do you not know how you got this money?
-不 所以... -是她舅舅的不动产
- No, that's-- - Uh, it's her uncle's estate.
他很有钱 有各种控股
He was very wealthy; holdings all over the place.
所以我们想查明
So we're just trying to figure out
钱具体来自哪里
where exactly the money's coming from.
我们不希望她的表亲
You know, we don't want her cousins
得知有新的账户
finding out about a new account
然后来索要他们没资格要的钱
and then making claims on assets they don't deserve.
是的 给老头子
Yeah. Uh... they weren't the ones
换了两年尿布的人 可不是他们
changing the old man's diapers the past two years.
我去找经理来看看
I'm gonna get my manager to take a look at this.
奇怪 存款的间隔
It's strange, the deposits seem to be coming
时候很规律 每个小时的46分
in regular intervals-- 46 minutes after every hour.
五万
50,000...
十万
100,000...
15万
150,000--
15万
150?
是的 今早8:46存入的
Yes, at 8:46 this morning.
你不知道这笔存款吗
Are you not aware of this last deposit?
我们并不清楚吉米舅舅到底有多少钱
We just... had no idea how much Uncle Jimmy actually had.
我去找下经理
Well... I'm gonna get my manager.
算了 似乎没问题
It's okay. Uh, everything seems to be in order.
抱歉浪费你的时间了
Thank you for your time.
你干什么
What are you doing?
30万
300 grand?
道奇肯定是摊上大事了
Dodge is into some serious shit, okay?
在我们没搞清楚状况之前
And the last thing we need is someone looking into it
最不想引起谁的注意
before we can figure out what's going on.
我本以为我没有选择
Thought I had no choice.
我不能让家人一贫如洗
You know, I couldn't just leave my family with nothing.
想为亲人提供保障并非罪孽
Wanting to provide for your loved ones is not a sin.
没错
Yeah.
但你决定的方式
How you decide to do it...
可能是罪
it can be.
你在做什么
What exactly are you doing?
贩毒吗 偷窃吗
Dealing drugs, stealing?
不是
No, no.
我绝不会做可能伤到别人的事
I'd never do something that could hurt someone else.
讽刺的是 唯一有可能受伤的人就是我
Ironically, the only person that could get hurt is me.
好 有消息了就联♥系♥我
Okay, well, call me if you have any information.
谢谢
Thanks.
有发现吗
Anything?
医院和停尸间里都没有符合他特征的人
Hospitals and morgues have no one fitting his description,
这是好事吧
so I guess that's good.
你报♥警♥了吗
You called the police?
我们都不知道道奇在做什么
We don't know what Dodge is doing.
我们不是说好不给他惹麻烦了吗
I thought we agreed we were gonna keep him out of trouble.
他已经有麻烦了
He's already in trouble.
孩子 如果我要为你做告解礼
My son, I cannot provide you with the sacrament of penance
你必须先忏悔具体罪行
unless you confess your specific misdeed
并为犯下罪孽表示最诚挚的歉意
and express your heartfelt sorrow for having committed it.
问题是
Thing is...
规则说 我不能告诉任何人
the rules say I can't tell anyone.
如果我告诉了你 而你去报♥警♥
If I tell you, and you go to the cops...
我不能打破告解的保密性
I'm forbidden from breaching the confidentiality of confession.
教会不能要求我背叛你的信任
Church canon dictates that I cannot betray your trust.
神父 如果我说了
Father, if I told you...
你也不会相信
you wouldn't believe me.
马上停下
Stop that this instant!
他想杀了我
He's trying to kill me!
我只是在等着告解
I was, I was just waiting my turn! Fuck.
你玷污了我教堂的圣洁
You just violated the sanctity of my church.
坐下 告诉我你为什么
Now, sit down and tell me exactly why
会认为有人想杀你
you think people are trying to kill you.
因为我答应了
Because I agreed to it.
你丈夫家族有抑郁历史吗
Does your husband have a history of depression in his family?
没有
No.
自杀史呢
Suicide?
没有
No.
抱歉 我必须问
Sorry, I-I got to ask.
生病的人
Often people who are sick,
经常会想以自己的方式做个了结
they want to go out on their own terms.
没事
It's okay.
抱歉 我得问问
Sorry, I have to ask this.
为了你丈夫 我需要你说实话
And for your husband's sake, I need you to tell the truth.
他是否参与了什么违法的事
Was he involved in anything illegal?
贩毒 金融犯罪什么的
Drugs, financial crimes, anything
任何能解释你收到的存款的事
that could help explain the deposits you've been receiving?
我丈夫绝对不会
The idea that my husband would be involved
参与违法之事
in anything illegal is absurd.
好吧
Okay.
现在是这样的
Uh, my situation is this--
我不能上报24小时内的失踪案
I can't even file a missing person's report for 24 hours,
所以我也没办法 但是
so my hands are tied, but, uh...
我会四处转转 找人问问
Look, I'll poke around, talk to some people.
老实说 我这也是没办法的办法
But I got to be honest, I'm grasping right now.
我丈夫是个好人
My husband is a good man.
拜托 如果你能做点什么
Please, if there's anything you can do...
当然
Yeah, of course.
我只剩不到一分钟了 神父 我得走了
I got less than a minute, Father-- I got to go.
为什么 工作日9:45 你能有什么急事
Why? What's so urgent at 9:45 on a weekday
非要跑掉 而不能告诉我你的麻烦
that you need to run off instead of tell me your problems?
9:45时并不急 神父
9:45 isn't when things get urgent, Father.
在9:46的时候 他们会知道我的位置
It's 9:46-- that's when they'll know where I am.
谁 谁会知道
Who? Who will know?
我不能说
Look... I can't say.
不管是谁
Whoever it is,
我保证绝不会让他们伤害你
I promise I won't let them hurt you.
别想在我的房♥子里
Not in my house.
别想在主的房♥子里
Not in the Lord's house.
该死 看
Ah, shit, you see?
现在他们知道我在哪了
Now they know where I am.
其实 道奇
Actually, Dodge,
我早知道你在哪了
I've known where you are for some time now.
剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表