剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表
好啊 管家
Well, howdy, Jeeves.
你能分点烟草给你哥们里根吗
You got a slice of that chaw for your old buddy Reagan?
不能
No.
晚上好 肯尼迪小姐
Good evening, Ms. Kennedy.
很高兴再见到你
Lovely to see you again.
尼可森
Nixon.
里根
Reagan.
你们是来争第二名的吗
You bitches here to fight for second place?
我向你保证 亲爱的
Oh, I assure you, my dear,
等我完事了...
by the time I get done here to...
该死
Shit.
最危险的游戏
第一季 第十五集[季终]
我给你讲个关于我叔叔达齐的故事
Let me tell you a story about my Uncle Dutch.
他以前抓鳄鱼
He was gator huntin'.
他会把死老鼠放在
He used to float dead rats
有洞的啤酒冷却器盖子上
on top of beer cooler lids
放在河上漂着
with holes in 'em
让气味滴进水里
so the-the scent would drip down into the water.
有天 他在等一只鳄鱼
One day, he was waiting on one of them
有只又大又老的鳄鱼钻了出来
big old dinosaurs to pop his head up.
但他不知道
What he didn't know was
有只4.5米的大鳄鱼
this big old 15-footer
正在从他身后的岸上靠近他
was coming up the bank right behind him.
故事的寓意是
The moral of the story is:
我达齐叔叔现在没了
I ain't got no Uncle Dutch no more.
看来现在我是达齐叔叔了
Look like I'm Uncle Dutch now, huh?
我妻子在哪
Where's my wife?
别做你无法承受的事
Don't do nothin' you can't live with.
她在哪
Where is she?
我根本不知道你妻子是谁
I have no idea who your wife is,
更别提她的下落了
let alone her whereabouts.
我都不怎么了解你
Hell, I barely know who you are.
道奇 你没事吧
Dodge, are you okay?
你又找到我了
You found me again.
是啊 我看到厂子的灯牌亮起来
Yeah, when I saw the plant lit up,
我猜是你在求助
I figured it was you asking for help.
求助 你一直在帮助他们
Help? You've been helping them this entire time.
什么
What?
你给我下药了 是吧 让我头疼
You drugged me, didn't you? So I'd get headaches.
道奇 我绝不会伤害你的 你是我最好的朋友
Dodge, I wouldn't hurt you. You're my best friend.
是吗 那把枪给我
Yeah? Give me the gun, then.
道奇 不管是谁告诉你我背叛了你
Look, Dodge, whoever told you I crossed you
只是在扰乱你
is screwing with your head.
我们快走吧 别等...
Now let's get the hell out of here before...
快走
Come on. Let's go.
好吧 等等
All right, hold on.
丙酮
我不在乎你的规矩
I don't give a piss squirt about your rules.
快派人来
Send somebody now!
游戏开始后 我不能帮助猎人
I cannot assist a hunter once the game begins.
我要流血而死了
I'm bleeding out here!
快派人来救我
Send somebody to come and get me!
迈尔斯
Ah, Miles!
天啊 不
Ah, Jesus, no!
道奇
Dodge.
好了 你没事
All right. You're okay.
好了 坐下
There you go. Take a seat.
不到一分钟 就会有警♥察♥和救护车过来
Less than a minute, cops and ambulances are gonna be all over.
他们会送你去医院
They'll get you to a hospital.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我就不该相信他们说你的坏话
I never should have believed what they said about you.
好了 坐稳了 伙计
All right, sit tight, buddy.
你去哪
Where you going?
去结束这游戏
To end this game.
他们把她关在哪了
Where are they keeping her?
希望你喜欢讽刺
I hope you like irony.
凯灵顿大厦
小瓦
Val.
你没事吧
You okay?
-来 -天啊
- Come on. - Oh, my God,
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我们快走吧
Let's get you out of here, okay?
该死
Oh, shit.
没事 他只想要我
All right, he only wants me.
我把他往那边引 你待在这里
I'll lead him out that way, and you stay here.
-不 -待在这里 没事的
- No. No. - Just stay here. You'll be fine.
我爱你
I love you.
难怪他会娶你这样的女人
It makes sense that he married a woman like you.
我没有枪了
I don't have a gun anymore.
你能用枪是因为我用枪了
You could only use a gun 'cause I was.
你开枪 就破坏规则了
You shoot me, you break the rules.
来吧 伙计
Come on, mate.
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
日出了 狩猎结束了
It's sunrise. The hunt's over.
表现很好 泰恩斯先生
Good show, Mr. Tynes.
非常好
Bloody good show.
女士
Ma'am.
结束了
It's over.
结束了
It's over.
喂
Yeah?
道奇 恭喜
Dodge, congratulations.
我第一次见你时就知道你是个赢家
I knew you were a winner when I met you.
你好好享受余生吧
Now I want you to enjoy the rest of your life,
虽然再也不会有我刚刚让你
even though none of it will be as exciting
经历的这一天这么刺♥激♥了
as the day I just gave you.
不客气
You're welcome.
下一位跑者 先生
Our next runner, sir.
泰洛基金会
爱德华多
Oh, Eduardo.
你无法想象你会经历什么
You have no idea what's in store for you.
剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表