You gave me solid material, baby g.
你编的动作很实在 小屁孩
Next, Kelly Parker and Kaylie Cruz.
下一组凯莉·克鲁兹和凯丽·帕克
This is not her routine.
这不是她的那套动作
I didn't think so. Nope. Not at all.
我也觉得不是 不 完全不是
Why'd you add the longer leap series?
为什么你要加上那组长跳步
To save our butts.
为了挽回我们的成绩
If you couldn't land the big move,
如果你不能完成那个难度动作
I had to do it for the both of us.
我就得为我们两个完成
These are the new team rankings.
这是新的小组排名
Team number one:
第一组
Atchinson and Demeritt.
爱金森和德米特
Team number two: Tanner and Keeler.
第二组 唐纳和基勒
Team number three: Capshaw and Randall.
第三组 卡普肖和兰道
Team number four: Conway and Evans.
第四组 康威和埃文斯
Team number five: Cruz and Parker.
第五组 克鲁兹和帕克
Team number six: Dillon and Henniford.
第六组 迪伦和亨尼佛
And finally, Lee and Leparte.
最后是李和帕特
Come with me.
跟我来
That'll be all for today.
今天就到这儿
Wait, it's been a week, what about me?
等一下 已经一周了 我怎么办
Well, you're still on the board, Jordan.
你的名字还在板子上 乔丹
I guess you're staying.
我想你可以留下来了
Yes.
太好了
Excuse me, Coach McIntire.
打扰一下 麦克英泰尔教练
How is it possible that my ranking dropped on the board?
我的排名怎么可能下降了呢
I had more skills than anyone in my routine,
我的动作比其它人都更有技巧
and it was flawless.
而且表现近乎完美
KP!
凯丽·帕克
What in the hell were you two thinking?
你们两个在想什么
Were you or were you not
你们到底听没听明白
listening when I said this was a trust exercise?
我说这是一次信任训练是什么意思
Miss Parker here was too afraid
帕克小姐因为担心表现出弱点
to show any weakness to ask you for help.
而不敢向你求助
And, Kaylie Cruz, you did yourself a huge disservice
凯莉·克鲁兹 你自己倒是帮了倒忙
by not trusting the choreography your partner designed for you.
完全不信任你的搭档为你编排的动作
It was simple, clean,
那套动作简洁 利落
and played to your strengths.
能够完全展现你的优势
No Rock girl could've designed it better.
任何岩石姑娘都做不到
I suggest the two of you learn to trust each other,
我建议你们两个都要学会彼此信任
or take up lawn bowling.
要不就走人
Why didn't you ask me for help?
你为什么不向我寻求帮助
Why didn't you trust me?
你为什么不信任我
I designed a good routine for you.
我为你编排了一套很好的动作
Because your track record for trust is crap.
因为你的信用记录就是一团糟
Can't you see that
你难道看不出来
I'm trying to put that behind me?
我希望我们不计前嫌吗
Doesn't what the coach just said about my choreography
刚才教练说我的那套动作不正好
prove it?
证明了这一点吗
I want the best for you.
我希望你做到最好
Yeah, I guess it does.
是吧 我想是这样吧
And I realize that I can't compete
我意识到我比不上萝伦和佩森
with Lauren and Payson for your friendship,
无法和你做朋友
but I was so excited to be paired with you, Kaylie,
但能跟你分在一组我真的很激动 凯莉
and I was so bummed you didn't feel the same way.
我很伤心你并没有同样的感觉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I got it in my head that I couldn't trust you...
我已经先入为主认为我无法相信你
and then once I did that,
我就带着这种成见
that's how I saw everything you did.
来看你做的每一件事
You designed a killer routine.
你编排了一套很棒的动作
I couldn't see it.
我却无法看到
Just promise me, from now on,
答应我 从现在开始
you'll ask me for help.
你会向我寻求帮助
Because that's what friends do.
因为是朋友都会这样
And Payson and Lauren are not perfect,
佩森和萝伦也不完美
far from it, and neither am I.
还差得远 我也是
What makes us a team is that
我们分享所有的东西
we share everything.
这样才能成为一个整体
And I'm sorry about not wearing your leo.
抱歉没有穿你给的体操服
I, um... I just hate three quarter sleeves.
我真的很讨厌七分袖
Why?
为什么
I can trust you, right? Yes.
我能相信你 对吧 当然
Yeah, you don't want to get that stuck in spandex.
你不喜欢把手塞进松紧里
No. No.
不想 绝对不
No way!
不可能
OK, from now on,
好的 从现在开始
I promise to tell you everything.
我保证什么事都会告诉你
The good and the bad and the ugly.
不论好坏
It's you and me Kaylie... all the way.
我们是一起的 凯莉 一直都是
Yup, you and me, girl.
没错 我们是一起的 姑娘
All the way.
一直都是