Batman and Robin...
蝙蝠侠与罗宾
Bert and Ernie.
伯特和厄尼[美国儿童动画《芝麻街》人物,室友]
Know what all those partnerships had in common?
你们知道这些组合的相同之处吗
They knew how to make each other look good.
他们能让对方变得出色
Your first assignment is to create
你们第一个任务就是
a one minute floor routine showcasing your partner's strengths.
编排一个一分钟的自♥由♥操 展现搭档的长项
Your rankings will depend on how well the two of you work together.
你们的排名将基于两人共同的表现
Whether you love your partner or hate your partner,
你爱她也好 恨她也好
you must trust the partner I have chosen especially for you.
但必须对你的搭档完全地信赖
You're excused.
解散
Remember Randall, you have one week to knock my socks off
兰道 你要记住 你有一周时间来打动我
or get sent home. Clock's ticking.
不然就打包回家 时间不等人哟
Hey! Hey, you OK?
你没事吧
Yeah. Super duper.
没事 好得很
I just need my, uh, low glycemic twigs and berries.
我需要吃点 低血糖能量棒和浆果
Breaky?
走吧
You clear for Thursday night?
周四晚有空吗
Oh, why? You taking me on a fancy date?
有空 准备和我浪漫约会吗
A fancy date to the on-camera commentator class
这个浪漫约会就是解说员培训班
I signed us up for.
我替你报了名
People are already calling us "The golden couple."
大家把我们称为"金童玉女"
OK? We're Bart and Nadia 2.0, baby.
亲爱的 我们就是"巴特&纳迪亚"加强版
We could have big careers waiting for us after the Olympics.
奥♥运♥会之后还有大好的前程等着我们
Yeah, I don't know if I can right now.
是啊 我不知道能不能陪你
I feel like I need to focus, and I'm stressed and...
我觉得我要专心 感觉压力很大
Why? What's up?
怎么了 发生什么事
KP is my new roommate and training partner.
凯丽成了我的新室友兼练习搭档
And I only have two days to choreograph a routine to her strengths.
两天内我要编出一套让她扬长避短的动作
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Kelly Parker?
慢着 慢着 你说凯丽·帕克
Yeah. You better include some snake moves in that routine,
没错 你最好编入一些蛇蝎动作
cause that KP is one low down, slippery chick.
那妞可是卑鄙狡猾的极品
Look, I know that her mom may be nuts,
也许她妈妈是个疯子
but KP's not really that bad.
但凯丽还不算太坏
Have you forgotten that she stole your journal
她偷了你的日记 企图把你踢出体操界
and tried to have you thrown out of the sport?
这些事你都忘了吗
You're too nice.
你太善良了
You can't trust her, especially now.
你不能相信她 尤其是现在
OK? It's clutch time.
这种紧要关头
I think she's changed.
我觉得她变好了
People don't change, only their tactics do.
本性难移 她只是改变策略而已
Oh, says my boyfriend and former skirt chaser.
这像我那个花♥花♥公♥子♥男友说的话吗
the only skirts I'm chasing now are yours.
我现在心里只有你
I'm wearing jeans.
可我不买♥♥账
Hey, look who's home!
欢迎回来
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Oh. For you? Always, roomsie.
当然 随时有空
Look, I just wanted to make sure,
我只是想确认下
after all that's happened between us,
我们之间曾经发生过许多事
We're all... good, right?
但现在都过去了 对吗
Well...
这个嘛
Look, I know I've done some shady things in the past,
我知道自己过去干了不少坏事
but your friendship has showed me that gymnastics
但是和你的友谊让我了解到体操
is more than cutthroat competition.
并不是一项你死我活的运动
There's a real... sisterhood in it.
竞争中也确实存在姐妹之情
I am so stoked that we're paired together, Kaylie.
凯莉 你和你分到一组让我开心
You're right.Sorry for bringing up the past.
你说的对 怪我不该提起往事
That's all behind us. Now, we're in it to win it.
就让它过去吧 如今我们志在必得
OK, I have gotta hit the shower.
好了 我要去洗个澡
Ok.
好的呀
By combining your first two tumbling passes back to back,
之后接两个滚翻 你的难度系数会提高
you'll get a high start value and more time for dance.
也有时间加入舞蹈动作
Do you have any feedback?
你觉得怎么样
I know some of the ballet moves are kind of basic,
我只知道一些基本的芭蕾舞步
but before you jump down my throat, I was thinking...
在你骂我之前 我想说
It's fine.
还好
"Fine?" You're Payson Keeler.
还好 你可是佩森·基勒啊
You're, by definition, never satisfied.
永不满足是你的标志
Especially with me. Hey! We are far from fine.
更别提是我编的动作了 一点都不好
I've figured out why we're together.
我明白为什么让咱们一组了
Because we're on the bottom.
因为我们已经垫底了
We're the only two girls who have gone down in ranking
我们是唯一两个自从来到这里 名次就
since being here.
一路下滑的人
We could be looking at going home this week.
估计这周就该卷铺盖走人了
You better suck it up, this is game time,
你最好赶快振作 这可是来真的
and you and I are stuck in this game together.
我们俩现在是一条船上的人
Whatever.
随便你
"Whatever?"
随便
...ending with a triple turn into a Popa?
结束动作是 转体三周接分腿跳360
That's... That's kind of simple, isn't it?
这动作 有点太过简单了吧
Oh, well, I...
我觉得
will get you more bonus points
苏苏诺娃跳 会比你之前做的
than the longer leap series you were doing before.
长跳步链接得分更高
This routine highlights your beautiful lines.
这套动作会突显你的线条
And instead of throwing every trick in
而非充斥了太多难度动作
and risk falling because it's too packed,
这样落地危险系数也会增大
you can focus on what you do best.
你只需要力求完美就好
Yeah, I don't know. I mean,
我也说不清楚
I guess it makes sense, but...
你说的确实有道理 但是
Trust me. It does.
相信我 就是这样
Do you have mine? Yeah...
我的动作编好了吗 是的
You really are a baby g.
你真是个小屁孩
Gangster? Gymnast.
小歹徒吗 体操运动员
OK, not this.
这个不行
I'll do this.
这个我做
Move this here... and we're good.
把这个挪到这里 就这样
This is what I'm doing, OK?
我会照着这个做 好吧
I've only got a week to prove myself here,
在这里我只有一星期的时间证明自己
and I know what I'm good at. Cool?
我知道自己擅长什么 行吗
Starting with a double twisting front punch front is huge.
以前直720接前直开场很震撼
It'll make a lasting impression.
这会使人印象深刻
Is it too hard?
是不是太难了
It's perfect for me.
正适合我用
Are you sure? Because it is hard.
你确定吗 因为这确实很难
But I can help you, or maybe take it down a notch?
但我可以帮忙 或者降低一下难度
No, no. I love it.
不 不 我很喜欢
And I don't need any help.
不需要帮忙
I'll run through it a couple of times on my own.
我会自己多练几次
I'm solid. OK.
我能做好 好的
Mind your own business, snoopy.
别多管闲事
I know you're the mole here, Jordan.
我知道你不是啥好人 乔丹
And pretty soon everybody else is going to figure it out, too.
过不了多久大家就都会知道的
Why didn't you admit to your teamie
你为什么不告诉你亲爱的搭档
that you don't have the skills for the combo?
你根本做不了这套动作呢
Oh, wait, it's because you want to be her bestie.
等等 我明白了 因为你想做她的闺蜜
Not her weak, pathetic little gym project.
而不是要完成她那不堪一击的体操计划
You can chase the Rock girls all you want,
你想做岩石姑娘的跟屁虫 随你
but you will never be one of them.
可你永远也无法融入其中
See, I know Kaylie. And just let me tell you from experience,
我了解凯莉 以我个人经验提醒你
she'll stab you in the back first chance she gets.
她一有机会就会给你下绊的
What the hell is going on with Payson? She's catatonic!
佩森到底怎么了 像得了神经病似的
Just give her time, Lo. There is no time.
萝 给她点时间 没时间等她了
Our Olympic dream is on the line every freakin' second.
我们的奥♥运♥梦想岌岌可危
I'm not being pulled down by poopy Payson.
我可不会让佩森的任性毁了这一切
Look, Payson has been through a lot.
佩森最近经历了不少事
I don't think she ever got over
我觉得她还没从萨沙那件事的
that thing with Sasha.
阴影中走出来
Then Max drops a nuclear bomb on her.
紧接着麦克斯又给她迎头一击
She's trying to compete after
在恋爱这件事上她
being completetely humiliated
一再受挫 颜面扫地
in the romance department... again.
她已经在尽力调整了