There's an access door inside.
里面有个通道门
Along with at least two security guards.
还有至少两个保安
No problem, we're just gonna go inside and say,
没问题 我们直接走进去跟他们说
"Bring us the head of Otis!" please.
把奥蒂斯的脑袋给我们拿过来
Guys, we can do this.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们能搞定的
We have to show up those annoying wrestlers.
我们要给那帮讨厌的摔角手点颜色看看
Come on, let's go around the back.
来吧 我们去后面看看
Mmmm. Mmhm.
不去 要去
Mmmm. Mmmm! Mmhm.
不去不去 要去
Let's try upstairs.
试试楼上的
OK. Lift me up.
把我举起来
Have you just lost your mind?
你是不是疯了
No. It'll be easy. I'll just flip on up.
没有 很容易的 我可以翻上去
Someone could see you up there.
有人会看到你在上面的
Not if you're my lookouts.
如果你们给我放哨的话就不会
Come on, spot me.
来吧 帮我看着
Come on! No.
来吧 不
OK. Ready?
好了 准备好了吗
Let me know when the coast is clear.
帮我确保那头没有人
I'll meet you back in front, with Otis.
我会带着奥蒂斯 跟你们在前面碰头
I don't see her.
我看不见她
She was there just a minute ago.
她一分钟前还在那儿
What are you looking at?
你们在看什么
Stars. Beat it.
星星 走开
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Hey, what took so long?! Are you OK?
怎么去了这么久 你还好吧
Yeah. Fine.
没事
So, where's Otis?
那奥蒂斯在哪儿呢
There was no Otis. Only this.
没有奥蒂斯 只有这个
"This is as close as you Barbies will ever get.
你们这群芭比娃娃也就只能干这些事
Gotcha!"
耍你们的
Are you sure you're OK?
你真的没事吗
You disappeared for a long time up there.
你在那上面消失了好久
I'm just bummed. That's all.
我只是在闲逛罢了
Hey, barbies, is this what you're looking for?
芭比娃娃们 这是你们要找的东西吗
This isn't over.
这事还没完呢
I'm counting on it.
我等着呢
How is it that I am a nutritionist
我身为一个营养师
and I can't get my own husband to eat?
却不能让我自己的丈夫吃东西是怎么回事
I'm sorry, honey, I was just watching something.
抱歉 亲爱的 我只是在看东西
Here, take a look at this.
来 你看这个
Was that three rotations? It sure was.
那是后团3周吗 当然是
Has a girl ever done that before?
有女孩之前做过那个动作吗
Not in competition.
在比赛里没有过
So, that makes this girl pretty special, doesn't it?
也就是说 这个女孩非常特别 是吗
Yeah.
没错
Randall.
兰道
Pack your things.
把你们东西收起来
There are rules in this town against public vagrancy.
这个镇上有规定不允许流浪
You've got one week to show me
你有一周的时间向我证明
you're not wasting my time.
你不是在浪费我的时间
All right, come on.
好了 来吧
Meet me at the dorm. You're moving on campus.
宿舍见 你可以搬进来了
Why did he call us here?
他叫我们来这儿干什么
It can't be good.
肯定没好事
It looks like a tribal council.
看起来像是个部落会议
Are we being sent home?
我们会被赶回家吗
Ladies.
姑娘们
One of the greatest challenges in gymnastics
体操中最具挑战性的一件事是
is accepting that it's both a team
接受它既是一项团队运动
and an individual sport.
也是一项个人运动
Yes, you need your teammates.
没错 你们需要队友
Yes, you're there for each other.
没错 你们相互支持
But you don't choose your teammates. I do.
但你们无法选择队友 我可以
Teammates will propel you forward, not hold you back.
队友会激励你前进 不会托你后腿
Not encourage you to take part in dangerous scavenger hunts.
不会怂恿你参加危险的寻宝游戏
You know, gold is forged by fire.
你们也知道 真金是由烈火锻造出来的
Well, the same could be said of a gold-medal-winning team.
同样的道理也适用于一个金牌团队
I'm trying to build that kind of team.
我在努力建立那样的团队
But I can't do it as long
但只要你们三个还迷恋过去的团队
as the three of you cling to your old one.
我就无法成功
So, tonight you will say goodbye to your past.
所以 今晚你们要向你们的过去说再见
Take off your Rock jackets, ladies.
脱掉你们的岩石俱乐部外套 姑娘们
Now, toss them in the fire.
现在 把它们扔进火里
No.
不
Well, you do have a choice.
选择权在你们
You can burn your jackets...
你们可以烧掉外套
or say goodbye to your Olympic dreams.
或者向你们奥♥运♥梦想说再见
Ladies...
姑娘们
it's a new beginning for all of us.
这是我们全新的开始
Jordan... what are you doing here?
乔丹 在来这儿干什么
Jordan's your new teammate. For the moment.
乔丹是你们的新队友 目前是
You do know she's crazy?
你知道她是个疯子吧
Mm-hm.
当然
She also has a triple back dismount.
她还可以后团三周下杠