Maria Born, in my office.
玛利亚·波恩 到我办公室去
Get back to work.
继续训练
I think I know what's bugging Payson.
我知道佩森在烦什么
The letter from Max, I accidentally read it.
麦克斯的来信 我无意中看到了
How do you accidentally read someone else's letter?
你如何做到无意中看到别人的信件呢
I thought it was for me.
我原以为信是我的呢
Anyway, it's a good thing I did,
不管怎样 幸亏我看到了
because I know what's wrong. Max broke up with her.
因而知道原因 麦克斯跟她分手了
Eyes up here, ladies.
看向这里 女士们
Maria Born is going home.
玛利亚·波恩要回家了
I am one day closer to London,
距前往伦敦又近了一日
and I do not have time to stroke egos.
我没工夫去安慰你们的自尊心
Keeler, you will now be working with
基勒 现在你过去
Coach Webber on vault.
韦伯教练那里练习跳马
Everyone take five.
所有人休息五分钟
Payson, is there anything we can...
佩森 要是有我们能帮上忙的
I suck today.
我今天状态很差
It happens. It's just one day.
偶尔的事 仅此一天
Which is really like a week, according to the coach.
教练说要一周呢
What's the matter? Is it because of Max?
出什么事了 因为麦克斯吗
Did Austin say something?!
奥斯丁说过什么吗
No, um...
没有
But we know you got a letter...
不过我们知道你收到信
Max broke up with me.
麦克斯把我甩了
Oh, Payson, I'm sorry.
佩森 很抱歉
What did he say?
他怎么说的
That his rehab is taking longer than he thought.
说他的恢复期比想象中的长
And... that he's confused.
他很困惑
He doesn't know what he wants anymore.
他不清楚自己想要什么
Uh, he's not sure if he wants to do gymnastics
他也不确定是想继续练体操
or photography or maybe even art school.
还是学摄影 甚至上艺校
Uh, he said that he loves me and...
他说他爱我
...but has to let me go.
但却不得不对我放手
Well, doesn't that answer your "Why"?
这不就说清楚原因了吗
No. No. There has to be a deeper reason. Me.
不 没有 肯定还有深层原因 我
I've never done the whole girlfriend thing before.
从没担任过女朋友的角色
Maybe I did something wrong.
或许是我哪里做错了
Maybe I could change.
我可以改变自己
If I only knew what I did.
要是我知道自己哪错了就好了
Your five is up. Let's go.
五分钟到了 开始训练
C'mon Pay. You're a star.
加油 佩 你很棒
You've got it, Pay, let's do this.
你能行的 佩 开始吧
She's going to do Yurchenko two-and-a-half twist?
她要做尤尔琴科转体两周半吗
With her back? At her age?
背伤未愈 且以她的年龄
Let's go, Keeler.
开始吧 基勒
You want to see a Yurchenko two-and-a-half twist?
你想看尤尔琴科转体两周半吗
I've got one that will leave smoke on the table.
我给你来一个漂亮利索的
Oh my God, it's Jordan Randall.
天啊 是乔丹·兰道
Your old friend Jordan Randall?
是你的老朋友乔丹·兰道吗
No, I just thought she was my friend, and I was wrong.
不 我曾把她当朋友 但是我错了
What the hell is she doing here?
她来这干什么
I told you I was better than these girls.
我告诉过你我比这些女孩们优秀
Now I'll prove it.
现在我就来证明
Not on my watch.
在我的地盘上不行
OK, uneven bars it is.
好吧 那就高低杠吧
You ever see a triple back dismount?
你看过后团三周落地吗
Of course you haven't. Nobody's ever landed one.
当然没有 因为没有人成功做到过
Stop this, Randall. Now.
停下 兰道 现在
You do not want me to call security.
别逼我叫保安过来
Oh, come on, I can do the triple.
少来这一套 我可以后团三周
In your dreams. Get out.
别做梦了 出去
Well, lucky I videotaped my dream.
幸好我把自己的动作拍下来了
It's on the memory stick I gave you. OK?
就在我给你的那张记忆卡上
All you have to do is watch it.
你一看便知
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Keeler.
基勒
Heard you had a tough practice. Shake it off.
听说你今天的训练不太顺利 别在意
I can't fall apart now.
我现在不能有任何闪失
Austin, please tell me,
奥斯丁 拜托你告诉我
did Max say anything to you?
麦克斯有没有跟你说什么
No. But, you have to believe, it's nothing you did.
没有 但你要相信 这件事与你无关
Why should I believe that?
我怎么可能相信呢
Look, Payson,
听着 佩森
Max's life is... complicated.
麦克斯的生活 一言难尽
What does that even mean?
这话是什么意思
It means that Max is bisexual.
麦克斯是个双性恋
What? He's bi...
什么 他是
No, I heard you. I just...
不是 我听到你说的了 我只是
I don't believe you. You're lying.
我不相信你 你在说谎
Payson, Max is on a journey
佩森 麦克斯现在经历的一切
that he didn't think you'd be comfortable with
他认为你不会接受
And I think that's why he didn't tell you.
所以他没有告诉你
It's not you. How did I not know?
不是因为你 我怎么会没发现呢
I didn't pick up on it either. And I'm a pro.
我也没发现 我还是个专家呢
We told each other everything. And the way he kissed me...
我们无话不谈 还有他的吻
He kissed me too. Me too.
他也吻过我 还有我
Wait... You kissed him?
等一下 你吻过他
I'll explain later.
我等儿再解释
The point is, he kissed all of us.
重点是 他吻过我们所有人
That's who Max is.
这就是麦克斯
And I think he wanted to tell you, Payson.
我想他本来是想告诉你的 佩森
He just didn't know how.
只是他不知道用哪种方式
Now I get why he didn't pick me.
现在我明白为什么他不选我了
I'm sorry, I thought that that would help her.
抱歉 我以为这样能帮到她
We have to do something.
我们必须得做点什么
If she has another day like she did today in the gym,
如果她继续今天的状态
she'll be gone.
她就要走人了
What's wrong with me?
我到底怎么了
Nothing. Seriously!
没事的 说真的
My feelings for Sasha were completely inappropriate
我对萨沙产生了禁忌的感情
and Max didn't think I could handle the truth.
麦克斯又觉得我无法面对事实
I thought our relationship was stronger than that.
我还以为我们的感情比那更牢固呢
What relationship? You had like three dates,
什么感情 你们才约会三次
and then he took off for the Hamptons.
他就离开去汉普顿了
I mean, seriously, it's
说真的
not like Max was even a real boyfriend, Pay.
麦克斯连一个真正意义上的男友都不算 佩
He was just a glorified pen pal.
不过是个被美化的笔友罢了
Thanks, Lauren.
谢了 萝伦
I'm not going to have you of all people
我才不会让你
be taken down by some fantasy boyfriend.
被某个虚幻的男友打倒
We've come too far to
我们努力了这么久
let boys mess with our destiny.
才能不让男生毁了
What we need is a little girl fun.
我们需要的 是一点点闺蜜之乐
Um, a pedicure won't really fix this.
足部护理可不能真正解决问题
But, stealing Otis will.
但 把奥蒂斯偷回来就可以
From the wrestlers? Are you crazy?
从那帮练摔跤的人手里吗 你疯了
Let's just say, I "persuaded" one of them
这么说吧 我"说服"了他们其中的一个
into telling me where they hid Otis.
告诉我他们把奥蒂斯藏匿的地点
We need to strike now. Let's go.
我们要动手了 走吧
You two go. I don't know...
你们两个去吧 我不知道
Pity party's over.
同情聚会已经结束了
I did not just spend the last half-hour of my life
我不能让我刚才人生的半个小时
making out with a 200-pound gorilla
浪费在你们两个大猩猩身上
so you could sit here feeling sorry for yourself.
让你们坐在这儿暗自神伤
We all need the luck.
我们都需要好运
And, uh, you most of all.
你是最需要的
So let's go.
我们走吧
I say let's go.
我同意 我们走吧
Otis is up there.
奥蒂斯在那上面
Through the skylight, on the roof.
透过天窗 就在屋顶上