Otis!
奥蒂斯
The wrestlers always end up with that dude and all the luck.
摔跤队最后总是能留住奥蒂斯 交到好运
This year, the BMX team is gonna ambush them at the last minute.
今年小轮车队会在最后抢走它的
Oh, we already got punked
我们第一周去偷它
trying to steal him on the first week here.
就被耍了
They called us Barbies.
他们叫我们芭比
They think we're little girls.
他们觉得我们是小姑娘
I only see empowered women.
我觉得你们是有气场的女人
I should get back to my dorm.
我得回宿舍去了
Oh no, it is the time for the second part of my plan,
别啊 现在到了我第二个计划了
giving you a ride home.
骑车送你回去
It's safe. No squeaker tailwhip. I promise.
很安全的 我保证不做神龙摆尾
Maybe that's what I'm into.
我说不定还喜欢那样呢
Really? You're a tailwhip girl?
真的吗 你是个喜欢神龙摆尾的女孩
I'm a tailwhip woman.
我是喜欢神龙摆尾的女人
No fainting spells?
没有头晕吗
Increased heart rate? Sweaty palms?
心率加快呢 手心出汗呢
Anything out of the ordinary?
有任何异常的情况吗
Negatory. I'm tip-top.
没有 我状态很好
You were right, it was the blood sugar after all.
你是对的 就是血糖的问题
Fiber is a miracle.
纤维真是神奇的东西
That's good. I'd hate to pull you out of training.
那就好 我也不想让你中断训练
I'm gonna go ahead and cancel that body scan
我现在去取消为你预约的
I had scheduled for you.
身体扫描
Thanks, I really appreciate your concern.
谢谢 谢谢你的关心
I'll see you soon.
再见喽
I want to keep a close watch on any deviations.
有任何异常都要让我知道
I'll let you know about the tiniest thing.
我都会告诉你的
It's so ugly.
实在是太丑了
Deets on your date, stat.
讲讲你的约会嘛
It wasn't a date, it was...
那也不算约会 就是
It was magic.
就是很神奇
Oh, hey stranger. I gotta get a refill.
嘿 陌生人 我去加点喝的
Wind sprints and cute boys are dehydrating.
刚刚的冲刺和帅哥让你口渴了吧
I set Payson up with this hottie and, bingo, she's all better.
我设计佩森和帅哥约会 现在她好多了
I know, I'm a genius.
我知道 我是个天才
I guess I know Payson better than you.
我觉得我比你更了解佩森
You do know how bad this could be for Payson
你知道如果这事有什么差池
if it all goes south, right?
对佩森来说会有多糟糕对吧
It's not gonna happen. What could go wrong?
不会有问题的 能有什么问题呢
It's a boy. And Payson.
可这是佩森和男生啊
So, Kay, what's up? We haven't seen you in like...
凯 近来如何 我们多久没见你了
Forever.
跟消失了一样
Well... Austin wants me to take this stupid class
奥斯丁想让我去上一个愚蠢至极的课程
that I don't want to do.
我不想上
It's not like my plate isn't full already.
就跟我还不够忙似的
So bail. This is your career.
那就不去啊 这可是你的事业啊
You need to take care of you here, not Loverboy.
你要关心自己 而不是你情人
You're right. Yeah.
你说的对 不错
I have to tell him. I'll do it tonight before the class.
我必须告诉他 今晚上课前我就跟他说
It's just so hard to say no sometimes.
只是有时候说"不"好难啊
And... there's this other thing...
还有件事
KP got us matching leos.
凯丽·帕克给我们做了一套姐妹队服
She did not.
不是吧
I think it's kind of sweet.
我觉得很贴心啊
She went into my bag and
她搜了我的包
got the size out of one of my other leos.
从我另一件队服得到的尺寸
I repeat, she went into my bag.
我再说一遍 她搜我的包了
Scarytown. Yeah.
太恐怖了 是啊
The last time KP was in your bag she stole your journal.
上次凯丽·帕克搜你包时 她偷了你的日记
And the worst part is the stupid leo has the...
更糟的是 这件队服还是
Three quarter sleeves? Oh, you hate those!
七分袖 你讨厌死这个了啊
It's not my fault my forearms are hairy.
我的小臂汗毛重又不是我的错
Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.
住嘴 住嘴 住嘴
I'm outta here.
我走了
You eating that?
你要吃吗
Cool.
酷
What do you like better?
你更喜欢哪个
Bang goes the drum...
鼓声响起
...or...
还是
Feed me nails and call me Rusty?
板上钉钉
That doesn't even make sense. Who's 'Rusty'?
这毫无逻辑 哪儿来的钉子
Why can't you take this seriously?
你为什么就不能认真点
It's really important.
这真的很重要
Austin, why does this whole thing matter so much to you?
奥斯丁 为什么这件事对你这么重要
It's just distracting us from training.
这会让我们从训练中分心的
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Tell me.
告诉我
I lost the Kobalt endorsement.
我失去了柯宝的赞助
They didn't hire "Boyfriend guy." They hired a player.
他们需要的是运动员 不是男友
It's because you're with me? Austin, I...
是因为你跟我在一起吗 奥斯丁 我
Hey. Don't even think like that.
别这样想
I'd give up a lot more than that to be with you.
能跟你在一起 失去再多也心甘情愿
But now I'm a little short of dough,
不过现在我手头有点紧张
and I really need this thing. OK?
真的很需要这个 好吗
Ok.
好的
The most important thing is to connect with your audience.
最重要的是与观众的交流
I'll run copy on the teleprompter, and presto,
我会在讲词提示机上播放解说词
you're all gonna have a demo tape as your calling card.
你们都会得到一盘样片 将来申请用
Now let's start things off with the golden couple,
现在就从金童玉女组合开始吧
You two really could
奥♥运♥会后
make broadcasting a career after the Olympics.
你们两个真可以进军广播电视业了
Come on, you're up.
加油 轮到你们了
And three, two, one, you're on.
三 二 一 开始
Thanks everyone for joining us at the World Cup
感谢大家来纽约参加世界杯
in New York City. I'm Kaylie Cruz.
我是凯莉·克鲁兹
And I'm Austin Tucker.
我是奥斯丁·塔克
This city... um...
这座城市...
Sorry. Can I just start it again?
抱歉 我能重头开始吗
Keep going. OK...
继续 好吧
This city never...
这座城市从不
This city...
这座城市
This city never sleeps, Kaylie.
这是座不夜城 凯莉
And it usually doesn't tumble either.
通常也不翻跟头
But today there'll be plenty of that going on
但今天在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥内
in Madison Square Garden as the best gymnasts in the world
金斗将轮番上演 因为世上最棒的体操运动员
turn this town upside down.
使这座城市为之倾倒
Yo, amigo, leggo my... ego.
朋友 别屌♥了
Yo, amigo, leggo my eggo.
朋友 别屌♥了
So come on inside where you'll find 15
赶紧进场一睹世上最出色的
of the world's best gymnasts
15名体操运动员
fight for their chance at glory.
为荣誉而战
Bang goes the drum.
鼓声响起
Great.
很好
Kaylie, clearly you have a future in this if you want it.
凯莉 你在本行业大有前途
I'd like to make a call to ESPN for you.
我愿意致电ESPN举荐你
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Steven Lang, you're up.
史蒂文·郎 该你了
We should go to the practice mat and work out that move together.
我们应该去垫子上一起攻克这个动作
It took me a long time to get it, too.
我也花了很长时间才掌握的
I so have it. I have no idea why I bailed.
我已经掌握了 不知道为什么失手了
I did it like a hundred times earlier.
之前我做过不下百次
What's so entertaining?
什么事这么高兴
If you've done the two and a half twist
要是你做这个前直720接前直
punch front a hundred times,
动作不下百次
it should only take you a few more times to land it.
落地应该是很容易的事情吧
We can wait. I'm sure Kaylie wants to see it.
走着瞧 我敢肯定凯莉很想一见
Hey. I designed your whole opening
我给你编排的开场动作
around that one big skill.
是以这个动作为核心的
Tell me where you're really at.
告诉我你的真实水平