Previously on Make It or Break It
体操公主前情提要
We actually made it, guys. Can you believe it!?
我们做到了 姐♥妹♥们♥ 真不敢相信
Next stop, Olympic Village!
下一站 奥♥运♥村
One day at this camp is worth one week anywhere else.
在这里一天等于在别处一周
Lauren, are you OK? Back in line!
萝伦 你没事吧 归队
I didn't give permission to stop. What's the matter?
我没允许你停下 出什么事了
We know you got a letter. Max broke up with me.
我们知道你收到信 麦克斯把我甩了
Tonight you will say goodbye to your past.
今晚你们要向过去说再见
Take off your Rock jackets, ladies.
脱掉你们的岩石俱乐部外套 姑娘们
Toss them in the fire.
把它们扔进火里
Jordan's your new teammate. You do know she's crazy?
乔丹是你们的新队友 你知道她是个疯子吧
She also has a triple back dismount.
她还可以后团三周下杠
Rise and shine, rookies!
起床咯 菜鸟们
Get used to it, ladies.
习惯就好 姑娘们
Think this is stressful? The big O is stressful.
这压力大吗 奥♥运♥会才是亚历山大呢
Gym in five!
5点体操馆集♥合♥
Fish or cut bait, Tanner.
背水一战了 唐纳
Those gold medals aren't gonna win themselves.
天上可不会掉金牌
Don't even think of plugging in that curling iron.
根本别想还有时间用你的卷发棒
Was I having a nightmare
是我做噩梦了
or has Jordan Randall crashed the TC?
还是乔丹·兰道真的来集训中心了
That was no dream. She clawed her way in.
不是做梦 她真的赖进来了
And the nightmare is she can do a triple back dismount.
最可怕的是 她可以做后团三周下杠
No way she can land a triple.
她不可能做到后团三周下
Coach is just trying to psych us out.
教练就是唬唬我们而已
And even if she did have it, the Jordan I know
就算她能做到 我知道的那个乔丹
will self-destruct before she gets to the finish line.
在成功之前也会自我毁灭的
I'm so sorry I kept you up all night whining about Max.
抱歉昨晚上一直跟你抱怨麦克斯
I have got to suck it up. It's all just such a... shock.
我不该抱怨 只是这一切 太震惊了
You don't have to apologize. You'll get over Max.
没关系 你会忘了麦克斯的
I couldn't get through any of this without you.
要是没有你 我肯定撑不过来
Well, you won't have to. Hey...
没事 我会一直都在
Bun up, rookie.
头发扎起来 菜鸟
This workout is awesome.
这时候训练真是太棒了
There's a study in Belgium that says exercise pre-breaky
比利时有个研究说 天亮以前锻炼
increases muscle mass. Plus, it's totes bonding!
能增加肌肉力量 而且还能增进感情
Cruz! Totes annoying.
克鲁兹 烦死人了
Oh my gosh. Is that Jordan Randall?
我的老天 那是乔丹·兰道吗
60.575. What?
60.575 什么
Her score at the 2008 Junior
她在2008年全国青少年比赛
Nationals when she won the Best All-Around.
赢得全能冠军的总得分
But that was, like, eons ago.
不过那已经是 差不多 几百年前了
Now she's just an aging gymnast
现在她只是个大龄体操运动员
without a club behind her.
也没有加入任何俱乐部
Maybe Coach McIntire remembers how good she was
麦克英泰尔教练可能还记得她年轻时候
when she was young, but I'd say glue factory.
多优秀 不过我打赌她早就不行了
Excuse me, Strawberry Shortcake. She's our age.
不好意思 草莓小饼妹 她和我们一样大
Good work. Nice work, Kaylie.
漂亮 不错 凯莉
Congratulations on getting into the Training Center.
恭喜你终于进了集训中心
Thanks. How are your folks?
谢谢 你们还好吗
Good. How's Coach Ray?
不错 雷教练还好吗
Good. Then we're all good.
很好 那就大家都很好
I think Clipboard Cowboy has a spy.
我觉得教练有个眼线
How else could he have known that we were
不然他怎么可能知道
sneaking out and breaking curfew?
我们偷偷出去 违反了宵禁
Everybody better watch it. We have a narc in our midst.
大家都小心 我们中有教练的眼线
I have a feeling like it's Little Miss Sunshine.
我有预感就是阳光小美女
One of these little witches has been blabbing about
有个小巫婆一直在喋喋不休
outside activities, and I don't like it.
别人的业余活动 我不喜欢
My Rock jacket meant everything to me.
岩石的外套对我意义重大
I totally get what a bummer that must have been for you guys.
我完全理解你们有多难过
How exactly do you "Get it?"
请问你怎么个理解法
You've never been committed to a real team, much less The Rock.
你从来没在真正的俱乐部呆过 更不要说岩石了
Thanks, KP... but it's sort of a Rock girl thing.
多谢了 凯丽 但这是我们自己的事
Tanner.
唐纳
Hey. What we have as friends is forever.
我们的友谊天长地久
That coach can't take it away by burning our jackets or anything else.
教练烧掉外套或者做任何事都改变不了
Together to the big O? All the way.
一起去奥♥运♥会 一路同行
First things first.
首先
There's a new girl. Get used to it.
来了个新人 学会适应
Second, nobody gets to the Olympics alone.
第二 不会只有一个人去奥♥运♥会
Starting today, you'll be working in pairs.
从今天开始 你们要两两一组
The girl I put you with is your other half, your twin.
你们的搭档就是你们的另一半 双胞胎姐妹
You'll eat, sleep, breathe and train with your new partner.
你们将同吃同住 同呼吸 共训练
You sink or swim together.
同舟共济
Wendy, say hello to Jordan.
温蒂 你和乔丹一组
Kaylie, you and Kelly Parker are together.
凯莉 你和凯丽一组
Payson, you'll be teaming with Lauren Tanner.
佩森 你的搭档是萝伦·唐纳
Now, in addition to being partners in the gym,
你们不仅在体操馆里是搭档
y'all will also be rooming together. Let's work.
还是室友 开始吧
I like this room so much better.
这个房♥间好多了
But that's probably just because you're in it.
不过或许是和你住一起的缘故吧
I can't figure out why he did this.
我实在想不通他为什么要这样
Like, why are we together?
怎样 为什么我俩一组
Oh, that's easy. This is just McIntire's way
这好理解 这是麦克英泰尔教练
of merging the superpowers.
强强联合的手段呗
Meaning? Well, we're title holders.
什么意思 我俩都是冠军
You're the National Champion, I'm the World Champion.
你是全国冠军 我是世界冠军
We're the best of the best.
我们是精英中的精英
And then there's everybody else.
然后再是她们
Could be a lot worse than me, you know.
跟我住不算最糟的吧 你知道的
You could be with Jordan Randall.
你还可能和乔丹·兰道一组了
What gives with you two?
你们有什么过节
Um, we were friends when we were kids.
我们小时候是朋友
Met at Ray Keegan's Rhythmic Gymnastics Camp in Florida.
当年在佛罗里达的雷·里根艺术体操夏令营认识的
I went there every summer,
我每年暑假都去
um, before I switched to artistic gymnastics.
然后我转练竞技体操了
During the year, we'd e-mail, make each other playlists...
那年时候 我们写邮件 给对方推荐歌♥
Come on, give me the dirt.
来点劲爆的嘛
It was just weird.
然后就很诡异
All of a sudden, in our third summer,
突然之间 第三年暑假的时候
she started, um, really kissing up to the coach.
她开始狂拍教练马屁
Those girls are the worst.
那种女生最恶劣了
Yeah. Soon as she became his favorite,
没错 不久以后她成为教练最喜欢的选手
she totally iced me out.
她把我完全冷落了
Then the coach focused so much attention on her,
然后教练在她身上花了太多时间
that there was no time for anyone else.
所以根本没有时间关注其他人
You know what? I bet she's the narc. Think about it.
你猜怎么着 我打赌她就是眼线 你想想
She's already shown she'll do anything to get in.
她为了进这里可以不择手段
Jordan is actually talented. Not as talented as us.
乔丹确实有天赋 但我们更胜一筹
You know what? I say out with the old, in with the new.
你知道吗 旧的不去 新的不来
Right on roommate switcheroo.
换室友也一样
Please. No more drive-through.
拜托 别再废寝忘食了
Sometimes a man just needs a $3.00 combo meal.
有时候男人只需要一个3美元的套餐就够了
You realize your new plan has these girls totally freaked out.
你知道这个新分组让姑娘们完全崩溃了
Their roommates were their last comfort zone here.
室友是她们在这里最后的避风港了
I'm taking them all apart
我是把她们先分开
to see how best to put them back together.
然后再组合 看能有什么效果
But you kept Lauren and Payson together.
但你把萝伦和佩森分在一组了
They're from the same club, right?
她们不是一个俱乐部来的吗
Yeah, but I think Kaylie is the glue.
没错 但凯莉才是她们中间的粘合剂
Take her out of the picture,
一旦没有了她
and I don't know what happens to Payson and Lauren.
我不知道佩森和萝伦会相处得怎么样
And I wouldn't want to find out in London.
我不想等到奥♥运♥会的时候才知道
No wonder you're dyspeptic.
怪不得你消化不良
How is it you always make big words sound so sexy?
你说专业术语的时候为什么总是这么性感
It's a gift, honey.
这是天分 亲爱的
Thank you. All right.
多谢 没事
Sonny and Cher,
索尼和雪儿[1950年代2人歌♥唱组合]
Starsky and Hutch...
极速双雄[1975年美国同名电影中两主角]