Look, sometimes it hits and sometimes it just...
有时候跌倒也属正常 有时
I don't have it.
我没掌握
Why would you lie to me? Our rankings depend on this.
你为什么骗我 我们的排名就靠这个了
We have to perform this tomorrow.
明天就要表演了
Our butts are on the line! I am really close,
都火烧眉毛了 我已经快掌握了
and I always come through in a clinch.
我总会渡过难关
Because that's what winners do.
因为这就是成功者的特质
And you and I are winners, girl.
你和我都是成功者 姐姐
睡眠不足 低血压
高血压 脑瘤 采采蝇
Hey, hot stuff, if I'd known you were going to the showers,
辣妞 要是早知你要去洗澡
I'd have loaned you my bubble gum shower gel.
我就把泡泡沐浴露借给你了
Trust me, boys love to smell a girl
相信我 男孩都喜爱闻一个
who's practically edible, and you're meeting
秀色可餐的女孩 下午你就要
your new love muffin this afternoon.
和你的新欢约会了吧
Oh! Want me to help you get ready?
需要我帮你准备吗
I'm good.
我很好
Is this your dad's Old Spice?
这是你老爸的香水吗
That's it. I'm helping you, I don't care what you say.
受够了 我来帮你 不管你愿不愿意
I have just the lipstick to wow this guy,
我的这支口红
and a top that will look mad sexy on you.
还有件外套 你穿上一定性感死了
Come on! Let's go.
快点 赶紧
Hey, I looked for you after class, but...
下课后我在找你 但是
I had to go see the trainer.
我当时得去教练那儿
My shoulder was acting up.
我的肩膀作痛
Being the oldest guy on the team sucks.
做个队里最年长的队员糟透了
And now that broadcasting isn't in my future...
现在我在电视广播业里也没前途了
You don't need broadcasting.
你不需要进入广播业啊
You're gonna bring home Olympic gold.
你会戴着奥♥运♥金牌回来的
You have more talent than anyone I have ever known.
你比我见过的任何人都更有天赋
Don't give that class a second thought, babe.
那课根本不值得一提 亲爱的
You're nobody's show pony.
你不是走秀的矮马
You're a gold medalist stud.
而是一匹夺冠的种马
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm just calling it like I see it.
我是说真的
Not for that.
我不是说这个
For not making fun of me.
而是感谢你不取笑我
Bang goes the drum, honey.
鼓声响起 亲爱的
Ta-da!
搞定
Wow, you're... You're sort of a wizard.
你简直是个小巫女
And I have a skirt you can wear, too.
我还有件裙子 你能穿
I should stick to pants,
我还是穿裤子吧
I'm probably gonna be on a bike.
我很可能还要坐自行车上
I thought Brad would have a car.
我以为布拉德有汽车呢
Brad? Brad who hit on me at the mixer?
布拉德 派对上跟我搭讪的布拉德吗
Didn't you say his name was Brad?
你刚不是说他叫布拉德吗
No, his name is Rigo.
没有 他叫里戈
Rigo?! That little tweaker in the knit cap?
里戈 带着针织帽的毛头小子吗
It was supposed to be Brad! Who's Brad?
应该是布拉德才对啊 谁是布拉德
You set this whole thing up?!
整件事情都是你设计的吗
That's how you thank me, you crybaby!?
你就是这样感谢我的啊 你这个爱哭鬼
Oh, let's just humiliate Payson again.
来再羞辱一次佩森
That's your idea of a good time?
这就是你所谓的好时光
Get out of my business, and out my life!
别管我的闲事 滚远点
It's not my fault the wrong guy showed up!
约错了人又不是我的错
Blame him, not me!
怪他去 别怪我
You're right. It's both your fault!
你说得对 都是你的错
I'm done with both of you.
我受够你们两个了
And for the record,
警告你
I'm nobody's charity date!
我不需要别人可怜我
Yes, you are!
你就需要
I don't know what Lauren gave you
我不知道萝伦给了你什么好处
to go out with me, mister,
让你跟我约会 先生
but you should give it back because this joke is over.
你都应该还回去 因为这场闹剧结束了
Forget everything I said to you. You're a jerk!
忘了我跟你说的一切 你就是个混♥蛋♥
Please, you gotta let me explain.
拜托 让我解释一下
Yes, Lauren did manipulate this set-up,
没错 确实是萝伦计划了整场闹剧
but it was with my friend Brad.
但主角是我的朋友布拉德
I'm way ahead of you there, genius.
这件事我比你更清楚 小聪明
Payson,
佩森
the first time I saw you last week at the bonfire,
上周在篝火晚会我第一次见你的时候
I was knocked out.
我就为你神魂颠倒了
I tried asking Lauren about you,
我想问萝伦你的情况
but she thought I was hitting on her.
但她以为我对她有意思
And when this opportunity came up,
然后就有了这个机会
I had to take it.
我当然要牢牢抓住
I kicked Brad out of the equation
为了能跟你在一起
to be with you,
我已经把布拉德赶出局了
and I'd do it again.
我会一直这么做的
Even if it was only for that one ride yesterday.
就算只是为了能像昨天那样能送你一程
But I hope it's for more than that.
不过我希望能做更多
You tricked your friend to get a date with me?
你为了能跟我约会而耍了你的朋友
He's not good enough for you.
他配不上你
I think there's only one guy here good enough for you.
我觉得这里只有一个人配得上你
Me.
那就是我
Do you have any idea what you look like right now?
你知道自己现在是什么样子吗
Here. Here, I got this.
来 来 我来
And, just so you know,
还有一点
Lauren didn't give me anything except the chance
萝伦什么好处也没有给我 除了给我这个机会
to meet one of the fieriest babes I've ever come across.
让我遇到人生中最美的人
And for that...
对于这一点
I'm grateful.
我倒是心存感激
Let's get one thing straight.
有一件事我们得说清楚
I don't need you manipulating my social life or anything else.
我不需要你操纵我的社交生活或其他事
Just try and be a rational,
求你做一个理性的
non-invasive human being for once.
少管闲事的人 好吗
And one more thing.
还有一件事
Thanks... for however you got this to happen.
谢谢你 让这件事发生
Because he is great.
因为他真的太棒了
Really? Really times a hundred.
真的吗 千真万确
OK, so... deets on your date?
那快跟我爆料吧
Yeah! Yes, yes, yes. OK, so...
好啊 当然 当然 当然
Teamie! We're gonna be late!
亲爱的 我们要迟到了
Have you seen my sweatshirt?
看到我的套衫了吗
Let's do this.
出发吧
Here's how it goes down today.
今天的流程如下
I take everything into account,
我会考虑各个方面
the way you've performed all week
包括这一周里你们的表现
and the routines you're about to do
还有接下来你们要做的
designed by your partner.
由你们的搭档所编排的动作
You'll both be ranked together today.
今天你们将两个一组进行排名
And, when we're done, I'll be cutting two more girls.
结束的时候 我会淘汰两个姑娘
I'm sorry,
抱歉
were you expecting "Warm and Fuzzy Camp?"
这里不是"其乐融融训练营"
This is cutthroat. You think that Chinese team
这可是残酷集中营 你们以为中国队
is going to cut you slack in London?
在伦敦会放你们一马吗
Well, they're not.
她们才不会
I got it.
我明白了
Up first, Lauren Tanner and Payson Keeler.
第一组 萝伦·唐纳和佩森·基勒
OK, keep your rotation clean in the air,
整套动作保持干脆利落
and don't lose your shimmer on your turn sequence.
动作衔接的时候别丢了你的特色
And bring it, sister.
好好表现吧 好姐妹
Thank you. For being my partner and making me look good.
谢谢你 成为我的搭档还让我表现出众
Ditto.
我也是
Now get out there and kill it.
现在你去搞定剩下的
Jordan Randall and Wendy Capshaw.
乔丹·兰道和温蒂·卡普肖
OK, so, I thought about it more,
好的 我经过再三考虑
and I'm gonna do the routine you created for me.
还是决定做你为我编排的那套动作
You are? It was a little outta my zone,
真的吗 虽然有点不符合我的风格
but I thought about it and I realized, you are pushing me.
但考虑之后我意识到 你是在敦促我
And that's good.
这是好事