Well I know the remedy for that.
我想到办法了
She just needs a replacement.
她需要一个替补
A replacement what? A replacement boy.
什么替补 替补男朋友
Oh, no. You have got to be kidding.
打住 你开什么玩笑
Look, I know Payson a little better than you do.
听着 我比你更了解佩森
She's not good with boys,
她不会应付男生
and even worse with distractions.
分心只会让她变得更糟
So, please, promise me you're not gonna try and hook her up.
求你了 你得保证不会乱做媒
She's already in bad shape, and that could sink her.
她已经够烦了 你再胡闹会毁了她
OK, I promise.
好吧 我保证不乱来
It's your lucky day, stud.
小伙子 今天算你走运
One of my dearest friends, Payson Keeler,
我的闺蜜 佩森·基勒
is in the market for a new BF.
目前正处于空窗期
She's funny, warm, very hot, and you are the perfect match.
她风趣 温和 性感 和你超级配
I mean, you're captain of the judo team.
你是柔道队的队长吗
And you have dimples!
你还有酒窝
So, you're Ivy League, a Scorpio, hot for blondes...
你是常春藤名校的 天蝎座 狂爱金发女郎
You know what? Forget my friend.
算了 别理我朋友了
That's my cell. Don't be a stranger.
这是我的电♥话♥ 主动点哦
You guys are bikers, right?
你们是玩山地车的吧
I'm Lauren Tanner. Full-time gymnast, part-time matchmaker.
我叫萝伦·唐纳 职业体操选手 业余媒婆
I'm Brad. This is...
我叫布拉德 这是
Rigo, your grungy sidekick. I'm familiar.
里戈 你那邋遢的跟班 我有印象
Miss Congeniality. I missed you.
选美小姐 我好想你啊
Braddykins, I have the most fantastic girl
布拉德 现有一位大美女
who's currently boyfriend-less, which is such a pity.
正处于空窗期 真是可惜
Now, you can change all that if you play your cards right.
现在 只要你招数得当 就能俘获芳心
What's wrong with her? Nothing, she's just shy.
怎么她不来 没什么 她太害羞了
Yeah, that usually means hit with the ugly stick.
是啊 这通常说明她长相见不得人
No way. My girl is gorgeous, warm and...
绝对不是 我的朋友十分迷人 温柔 而且
Oh, well, that's her right there.
看 广♥告♥上印的就是她
Hey, I met her at the welcome party. She is hot.
我在欢迎派对上见过她 她可性感了
I didn't know she was the Healthy Bar girl.
我不知道她是能量棒的代言人
Does she have paparazzi? Because that would be awesome.
有狗仔队拍她吗 如果有就太棒了
Ah, you're going to have to meet her at Coffee Cart
你明天三点去广场的咖啡车
in the quad tomorrow at three to find out.
见见她就知道了
Done deal.
成交
Oh, and she can never find out this was a set-up.
绝对不能让她发现这是设计好的
No problem. I got game.
没问题 我知道游戏规则
That's why I picked you out of all the other guys on the campus.
所以我才在这么多男生中选择了你
Yo, amigo, leggo my ego. The chicken is in the pot!
朋友 别屌♥了 大势已去
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I need the best Austin Tucker signature phrase
我得想一句最棒的奥斯丁·塔克口头禅
for our sportscasting class.
去上我们的体育解说课
I can't possibly decide. They're all so...
我也没法决断 它们都非常的
...original?
独特
Hey, where are yours? Our assignment's due tomorrow.
你的呢 明天就要交作业了
I haven't started yet.
我还没开始写呢
I've been pretty busy working with KP, so...
我和凯丽很忙 所以
How's it going?
怎么样了
KP gave me a really simple routine.
凯丽给我编排了很简单的自♥由♥操动作
Babe, this is serious.
宝贝 现在是紧要关头
When are you going to start listening to me?
你什么时候才肯听我的呢
Do you remember Bryce Riggins?
你记得布莱斯·里根斯吗
No.
不记得
Do you remember a guy named Ben Feltz?
那你记得本·菲尔兹吗
Yeah, of course. He won the all-around at Worlds.
当然了 他得了世锦赛全能金牌
Riggins was supposed to take all-around at Worlds,
本来应该是里根斯拿世锦赛全能金牌的
but he spent the summer here, at the TC, rooming with Feltz,
但他在这里过了一个夏天 和菲尔兹做室友
who convinced him to get rid of his uprise double back.
菲尔兹劝他放弃了他的压上后团2周
Feltz made it his mission to con Riggins into playing it safe.
菲尔兹哄骗他说这样比较保险
Riggins kept it simple, went soft,
里根斯就做得很简单 很保险
now he's managing a Big 5 in Decatur.
现在他在迪凯特经营运动商店
That chicken is in the pot.
覆水难收啊
What's wrong?
怎么了
I never would have put my tumbling combination
我的翻转组合从来没有
with a dance move ending.
以舞蹈动作结尾过
It's ten times better than what I was doing before.
这比我之前做的要强十倍
It'll clean up the landing.
这会让落地更加利落
Plus, I added a Shushunova to your two and a half twist.
另外我还给你的转体两周半增加了舒氏诺瓦跳
You can even dance out of that, all Lauren sassy pants.
你可以用萝伦性感的方式跳出来
And get even more bonus points.
还会加分
How did you come up with this for me?
你是怎么想到这些的
I've only been watching you for, like... years.
就是看了你 这么多年
I know your strengths. We just never worked together before.
我知道你的强项 我们只是之前没有合作过
But you were so bummed out.
可是你那么沮丧
How were you were able to focus on me and come up with all this?
你怎么还能专注于我 还想出这些
That's what you do on a team.
因为我们是一个团队
I sucked it up, for you,
我为那事难过了 为了你
because I knew you were counting on me.
因为我知道你还指望着我
Right. Are you ready to work on yours?
对 准备好练习你的动作了吗
I actually need to take a five. Is that OK?
我得休息五分钟 好吗
Yeah.
当然
Attention, ladies!
注意了 女士们
Apparently, Randall needs more attention.
很显然 兰道需要多叫几次
You know what? Since your teammate hasn't mastered listening skills,
因为你们的队友还听不见教练说话
you can all stay for an extra hour of conditioning today.
你们今天都得多训练一个小时
Hit the line. Wind sprints.
到起点 冲刺了
Coach, can I use the bathroom?
教练 我能去一下洗手间吗
Three minutes.
三分钟
Hey, Rigo!
里戈
I need you to tell Brad that his date's been changed to 4:00.
麻烦你告诉布拉德 约会改到四点了
Got it Mrs. Smith. I'll tell Mr. Smith
知道了史密斯夫人 我会告诉史密斯先生
there has been a hitch in the secret plan.
你们那个秘密计划出了点意外
Don't joke, this is important.
别开玩笑了 这很重要
Oh and remind him this is on the down low.
还要提醒他 要低调
She can't find out it's a set-up.
不能让她发现这是设计好的
Tell him to just bump into her or something.
让他假装无意碰到她或者怎么样
Yeah? Yeah.
明白吗 明白
Wait, Kaylie, I have a present for you. A present?
等等 凯莉 我有礼物给你 礼物吗
I was thinking we could perform our routines in them.
我在想 我们可以穿着它表演自♥由♥操
Our own team leos. Go, team us!
我们自己的体操服 加油
Wow. They're almost matching.
这两件还真配
Well, and I know that pink is technically your signature color,
我知道粉色是你的颜色
but we have the same skin tone so it'll look great on the both of us.
但我们肤色相同 所以穿起来都会很好看
And, FYI, it's custom. Just like all your leos.
还有 这是定制的 和你其它体操服一样
How'd you get my measurements?
你怎么知道我的尺码的
I just looked in your duffle bag,
我就翻了翻你的包
and got the info off one of your leos.
在你一件体操服上看到的
Thanks... Yeah, anytime.
谢谢 不客气
I'll see you at home.
回家见
What an amateur.
你太业余了
One 300 dollar leo will never buy the love of a Rock girl.
300块的体操服绝对买♥♥不到岩石馆女孩的爱
Especially National Champion Cruz.
特别是国家冠军克鲁兹的
Listen, you gypsy gymnast jerkface.
听着 你这个吉普赛怪人
You better back the hell off or else.
你最好滚远点
I'd do some extreme sports with that guy.
我想去和那家伙做点极限运动
Are you talking to me?
你在和我说话吗
Thanks for the mocha. Thanks for hanging out.
谢谢你的摩卡 谢谢你肯跟我聊天
So what exactly was that you were doing on your bike?
你在那自行车上到底在干嘛
360 bunnyhop with a squeaker tailwhip.
360度兔子跳加神龙摆尾
Well, almost. That's what I thought I was gonna do.
差不多这样 我之前是这么计划的
Man without a plan?
你是个没有计划的人吗
The plan was for you to have coffee with me,
计划的是和你在这儿喝咖啡
so maybe man without an exact science,
所以也许我这人没什么技术
but there was indeed a plan.
但是的确是有计划的
I practically had to light myself on fire
事实上我要使出浑身解数
to get you to look up.
才能吸引你的注意
Your friend can't make it?
你朋友来不了了吗
Lucky us.
我们太幸运了