I, for one, plan on making their stay a little less lonely.
本姑娘决定 解救这些孤苦无依的大好儿郎
Oh, no. No! Get it out. Out!
别喷了 快拿走
愿他的精神常驻人间
纪念奥蒂斯·墨菲t 1930-1983
What's with the rubbing?
为什么大家都摸铜像的头
Everyone, meet Otis.
这是奥蒂斯
It's a tradition to rub his head for luck.
这是传统 摸头祈求好运
Who was he? Trackandfield official.
他是谁 田径官员
He was killed on campus a long time ago.
他之前集训的时候死了
What happened? Death by javelin.
怎么会这样 他被标枪刺中
He was looking down when he should've looking up.
他本该向上看 结果却向下看
That's tragic.
真是个悲剧
True. But somehow Otis's misfortune has become our luck.
确实 但他的不幸却被我们当做幸运
Better rub him while he's still here.
趁他还在的时候沾沾喜气吧
Is he going anywhere?
他会被搬走吗
He's a victim of tradition.
他成了传统的受害者
Every year a team steals him.
每年都有一队将他偷走
Then another team steals him back.
然后另一队再将他偷回来
Whoever has him at the end of camp
能够把他留到集训结束的人
always medals at the Olympics.
总能赢得奥♥运♥冠军
Oh.
原来如此
Whoa, easy there.
小心点
I'm just a little light-headed.
没事 只是有点头晕
Probably the altitude. I'm going to miss you.
也许是水土不服 我会想你的
Hey. Me, too.
我也是
Listen, I've done a little research on Coach McIntire
听好 我调查了一下麦克英泰尔教练
and he puts a lot of stock in first impressions.
他很看重第一印象
The sooner you can show him what you've got,
你得尽快亮出真本事
the better. Understand?
给他瞧瞧 知道吗
So, when you come to visit, will you bring Dad?
你下次还会和爸爸一起来看我吗
You know he'll be here. Even if we're not together.
你知道就算我们离婚了 他是还会来看你的
Come here.
来 抱一下
Can I count on you to keep an eye on my little girl?
我能放心把宝贝女儿交给你吗
Absolutely. 100 percent.
放一百个心
Make it 110 percent.
最好让我放一百二十个心
So, you sure you have everything you need?
你确定东西都带齐了吗
Yeah. And if I don't, I can just borrow it from Lauren.
是的 缺什么都可以跟萝伦借
I'm going to miss you, kiddo.
孩子 我会想你的
Well, if you ever want to see me...
如果你想见我的话
...I'll be right here.
看看能量棒就行
Man, who knew when we used to stop you from flipping over
老天 你三岁就爱从最高的栏杆
the top rail of the banister when you were three
翻筋斗下来 没少让我们担惊受怕
that we would end up here?
没想到现在已经是国家队员了
I am so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
Dad...
爸爸
Coach McIntire? My name is Jordan Randall.
麦克英泰尔教练 我叫乔丹·兰道
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I'm here to try out for the team.
我是来参加选拔的
Darling, you need to be invited to camp.
孩子 本次集训是受邀参加
By me. And I did not invite you.
而我并没有邀请你
I know that.
我知道
But I think you should make an exception.
但我认为你会为我破例
And why would I do that? Because I'm better
我为什么要这么做 因为我比你邀请的
than the girls you invited.
队员都更出色
I was junior champion four years ago...
四年前我拿过少年组全国冠军
And you were a source of trouble at every club you trained at.
你给加入的每个俱乐部都惹过麻烦
I can explain... Not interested.
我可以解释 我没兴趣
You haven't competed in a sanctioned event in two years.
你已经有两年没参加正式比赛了
Do I have my facts right?
我没说错吧
Yes. Then we're done here. Go home.
没错 没什么好说了 回家吧
You all know how proud I am of what you accomplished.
我为你们所取得的成绩感到无比骄傲
But this is where the real work starts.
新的起点从这里开始
What's Coach McIntire like?
麦克英泰尔教练是什么样的人
He's... A fair man.
他会对你们一视同仁的
And I expect you to show him the same respect you've shown me.
我希望你们像尊重我一样尊重他
Sure, but we'll never like him as much as we do you.
当然 但我们最爱的还是你
You bloody-well better not.
那是当然
Wait, one last "Rock On?"
等等 最后一次 "岩石加油"
For the next eight weeks you need to forget about The Rock.
接下来的两个月你们要忘记岩石体操馆
Your focus belongs on making the Olympic Team.
要努力争取进入奥♥运♥大名单
Payson.
佩森
Go. It might be that kiss you've been waiting for.
快去呀 也许会是你期待的临别赠吻呢
Tag. You're it.
金牌 给你
Think you could hold on to that until London?
你能带着它参加伦敦奥♥运♥会吗
This is our last run, isn't it?
这是我们的最后一关了 对吗
This is where your dreams become a reality
在这里 梦想若不展翅腾飞
or where they're left to die.
必将折翼而亡
It's up to you.
全在于你
Hold that girl, man! She stole my phone!
拦下那女孩 她偷了我的手♥机♥
Yo, she stole my phone!
她偷了我的手♥机♥
Hold it right there, miss!
小姐 请你等等
I left my jacket on the bench.
我的夹克落在长凳上
My phone was in the pocket and she was the only one there.
手♥机♥刚好在夹克口袋里 当时只有她在场
Are you crazy?
你没病吧
Man, check her bag.
警官 搜她的包
I guarantee you that's where it's at.
我保证手♥机♥就在里面
I've never seen this guy before.
我根本没见过他
Are you sure this is the girl?
你确定是这个女孩吗
Definitely.
绝对是她
I'd know that smell anywhere.
她的香水味我到哪儿都能认出来
It's pretty hard to miss.
是很难认错
Why don't you let me take a look in that bag.
让我看看你的包
Knock yourself out.
尽管搜
Whoa, this is embarrassing.
真是不好意思
Wrong pocket, man. I had it the whole time.
手♥机♥放错地方了 一直在我身上
I'm sorry.
抱歉
My bad.
是我的错
You used me.
你利用我
Welcome to the TC.
欢迎来到集训中心
Hey, do you have anything for 305?
有305室的信吗
Yeah, I do.
有
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Lauren Tanner?
萝伦·唐纳
What's going on? Nothing! I wasn't...
你在干嘛 没事 我没有偷...
Who are you?
你是谁
Wendy Capshaw, juniors champ.
温蒂·卡普肖 少年组冠军
Your beam in Rio was totally amazo.
你在里约的平衡木表现太精彩了
The standing- full-twisting-back-salto
那个团身后空翻转体360
was a little Shawn Johnson,
颇有肖恩·约翰逊[美体操奥♥运♥冠军]的风格
but if you're going to borrow, borrow from the best, right?
要模仿就得模仿最棒的 对吧
Were you in... Rio? No.
你当时也在 里约吗 不是
But I saw it all on TV.
我是在电视上看的
You are so much prettier in person.
你本人比电视上更美
I guess I'm lucky.
我想自己也挺幸运
I'm just as pretty on TV.
人美 也上镜
Yeah. I should probably...
是啊 我该走了
Yeah, me too.
我也是
But maybe we can hang later.
但我们可以有空再聊
I really want to know everything about you.
我想知道关于你的一切
Like... what's your favorite color?
比如 你最喜欢的颜色
Mine's purple, like Barney.
我最喜欢紫色 和巴尼宝宝[少儿节目]一样
I used to be crazy about him.
我以前可迷他了
He was so optimistic. Just like me.
他是那么积极乐观 就像我一样
I knew I was going to win juniors this year.
我料定自己能入选奥♥运♥国家队
Just like I know I'll make the Olympic Team.
就像我料中自己今年能得少年组冠军一样
I already have a higher point total than any of you seniors.
我的总分比你们都高哦
How old are you?
你多大了
I turn 16 the day the team flies to London.
参加伦敦奥♥运♥会那天我刚好满16岁
Crazy, right? I'll be peaking just in time.
多巧啊 那时正好到我体操事业的黄金期
Yeah, crazy.
是挺巧的
So much for "All for one and one for all."
再也不信"万众一心 众志成城"那套鬼话了