What are you talking about?
你说什么啊
Kaylie's still MIA. I'm not waiting up for her.
凯莉现在还不见人影 我不想等她了
Oh, they said downstairs that you picked up the mail.
楼下的人说你今天去取信了
Was there anything for me?
有我的信吗
No. Were you expecting something?
没有 你想收谁的信啊
Max knew this was my first day.
麦克斯知道今天是我第一天集训
I hoped there be a letter.
我希望他来信鼓励我
Hey, roomies.
室友们 你们好
I'm sorry, do we know you?
抱歉 请问你是哪位
The face is vaguely familiar.
我可不认识这是谁
I know, I know. I'm sorry I bailed on you.
我知道 对不起我放你们鸽子了
Austin wanted me to meet his friends
奥斯丁想让我去见见他的朋友
and we lost track of time.
然后我们就忘了时间
It's fine. There's a party we can all go to tomorrow.
没事啦 明天有个派对我们都可以去
Forget tomorrow. I want to do something fun now.
别说明天了 我现在就想做点好玩的事
Just the three of us.
就我们三个
What'd you have in mind?
你有什么想法
Wrestlers are gonna medal!
摔跤手会夺金牌
Only if you can hang on to Otis!
除非你们能一直霸着奥蒂斯
Ok.
好吧
Hey guys, wait up.
兄弟们 等等我
This is epic.
这就是史诗
Think of all the Olympic champions who have trained... here.
想想吧 所有的奥♥运♥冠军都在这里训练过
And now... us.
现在 轮到我们了
Speaking of Olympic glory.
说到奥♥运♥的荣誉
Bronze, silver, gold.
铜牌 银牌 金牌
What's it going to be?
会是怎样的结果呢
Ok...
好了
Maybe we should take turns.
也许我们应该轮流来
OK, you first, National Champion.
好呀 你先吧 全国冠军
Well, don't mind if I do.
那我就不客气了
Kaylie! Yeah! Yeah! America!
凯莉 美国队
OK, your turn.
好了 轮到你了
Go, Lauren! USA!
加油 萝伦 美国队
She tripped getting up there.
她上去的时候绊了一下
OK. Hoping that doesn't really happen.
好了 希望到时候不会这样
Payson! OK, now together. Together.
佩森 好了 现在我们一起 一起来
Ooh, you OK?
你还好吧
Yeah... just a little dizzy.
没事 只是有点晕
It's your perfume, Lo. It's making me dizzy.
那是因为你的香水 萝 让我都晕了
I'm just excited.
我只是很兴奋
This is amazing, isn't it? We're really here.
太棒了 不是吗 我们真的在这儿了
Nothing compared to what we'll feel in London. Imagine it.
我们在伦敦的感受将会是无与伦比的 想想看
We've dreamed of this. And now we're here,
我们梦想着这一刻 现在我们就在这里
together,
一起在这里
let's promise not to let anything or anyone
我们承诺 不让任何事 或者任何人
get in way of us going all the way.
阻碍我们的夺冠之路
Lauren, honey.
萝伦 宝贝
Look, slow down, sweetie. You're not making any sense.
慢慢说 亲爱的 我完全没听懂
What do you mean, "Winning makes you sick?"
你说 "胜利让你恶心"是什么意思
No, not winning, Winner! My fragrance!
不是胜利 是胜者 我的香水
We have to change the formula.
我们必须改变配方
I think something in it makes me dizzy, Dad.
爸 我觉得里面有东西让我觉得晕眩
Well, ha... Have you seen a doctor?
你去看过医生了没
No, I'm fine. I just can't wear that perfume anymore.
没有 我没事 我只是不能再用那香水了
And I definitely cannot put my name
我也绝不能把自己的名字
on something that makes people sick!
放在一款让人恶心的香水上
OK, I'll handle the perfume.
好的 我会处理香水的事情
You just concentrate on why you're there.
你就专心于你该做的事
To make the Olympic Team.
争取进入奥♥运♥队伍
I know, I know.
我知道 知道了
'Cause if you don't, Kaylie and Payson will.
因为如果你进不去 凯莉和佩森都会进去
It's every girl for herself.
现在要为自己战斗了
Understood.
知道
Good. Look, I gotta go.
好的 我得挂电♥话♥了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too, Daddy.
我也爱你 爸爸
I don't like being stalked.
我不喜欢被人跟踪
And I don't like being told to go home.
我也不喜欢别人赶回家
So, guess that makes us even.
所以 我们扯平了
If you're trying to charm me,
如果你是来搔首弄姿的的话
you're making one sorry ass mess of it.
很遗憾你搞砸了
Charm is for beauty pageants.
选美活动才要搔首弄姿
I'm just here to make the Olympic Team.
我是来进奥♥运♥队的
What's that?
这是什么
I borrowed your camcorder.
我借用了你的摄录相机
You need to see what I can do.
你得看看我能做些什么
Did you also borrow my gym?
你还借用了我的体操馆对吧
Find out. Watch the video.
你自己看 看这段录像
I will not watch that video and I will not tell you this again,
我不会看你的录像 我再说最后一次
go home.
回家
I am home!
我已经在家了
Come on, guys. Let's go.
快点 各位 我们走吧
Oh, Payson, look what came.
佩森 看看这是什么
Your letter from Max. I told you it'd come.
麦克斯的来信 我告诉过你一定会来的
Thanks. Aren't you going to read it?
谢谢 你不打开看看吗
Not now. I don't want to be late for our first practice.
现在不了 我不想第一次训练就迟到
We have time. And you were so anxious to get it.
还有时间呢 你那么期待这封信
I know that this is gonna sound pathetic,
我知道这听起来有些可怜
but... reading his letter is as close as I get
但是 看他的信让我感觉好像
to being on a date with him.
在和他约会
I just want to wait for tonight.
我想等到晚上再看
Wow. That really doesn't say much for your dates.
那你的约会还真不咋样
What do those numbers mean?
这些数字表示什么
That's Coach McIntire's ranking system.
这是麦克英泰尔教练的排名
Uh, how do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I've researched everything about him.
我全面调查了他
He likes to change the rankings every day,
他每天都会根据自己的
based on statistics, intel, his gut.
统计 感觉 来改变排名
He personally coaches all
他亲自指导所有
the girls on the left side of the board.
名字在左边的女孩
The girls on the right get the assistant coaches.
右边那些女孩 就由助教来训练了
You do not want to be on the right side.
你绝对不想在右边的
That's like... one step away
那就像是 你基本就该
from packing your Hello Kitty bag.
收拾行礼走人了
Well, you're OK. You're number four.
你还不错 你是第四名呢
He's just trying to motivate me.
他只是想激励我
I'll be higher soon. Later gator.
以后排名会更高的 鳄鱼们 回头见咯
And now I know why alligators eat their young.
现在我知道为什么鳄鱼吃它们的崽了
It's time to man up, ladies.
开始训练了 姑娘们
Five-pound ankle weights. Laps. Let's go!
脚踝绑重五磅 绕圈跑 快
Pick it up ladies!
战斗起来 姑娘们
One day at this camp is worth one week anywhere else.
在这里一天等于在别处一周
If you think I'm being unfair,
如果你们觉得我不公平
hey, the door's right over there.
大门就在那边
Olympic Trials are eight weeks from today.
奥♥运♥预选赛就在八周后
Look around you.
看看你周围
Not all of you will be here when that day arrives.
不是你们所有人都可以待到那天的
At least one-third of you will be going home before then.
至少三分之一的人会在那之前打包回家
The team chosen to go to London
去伦敦的队伍
will be made up of only five girls.
只有五个名额
Five.
只有五个
There's the three of us. Who else?
我们三个 还有谁
Who cares? True.
爱谁谁 也是
Your team affiliation
我不管你们
or your club affiliations do not interest me.
是不是一个俱乐部的
I am looking for five outstanding individuals
我在找寻五个最杰出的选手
who can stand strong alone and in any combination.
既能独当一面又能与任何人合作
Off your toes.
跳起来
Lauren, are you OK? Lo, what happened?
萝伦 你没事吧 萝 怎么了