剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表
Hmm. This is the best Italian restaurant I've ever been to.
你一直住在这一带吗
-So have you always lived here?
第六区 环境更好 更安全
-Zone six. Much nicer and safer.
为什么搬走
Why'd you leave?
我爸妈人很好 但我没法住
My mum and dad are lovely, but I couldn't stay.
他们有四个孩子 三个工程师加一个怪胎
They had four kids. Engineer, engineer, engineer, weirdo.
所以你一直有点…
-So have you always been a bit…
过于执着
-Obsessed?
对 我只关心鬼魂显灵事件 我们都如此
Yeah. The Problem's all I've ever known. All any of us have ever known.
那样不行 所以我想弄清楚…
That's not okay, so I wanna find out…
-什么 -一切
-What? -Everything!
所以我被菲茨开了 路德跟你说过吗
That's why I got fired from Fittes. Did Lockwood tell you?
-没有 -是真的
-No! -It's true.
因为提太多问题 造访我无权访问的楼层
For asking too many questions, visiting floors above my pay grade.
乔治卡里姆 你让我大吃一惊
George Karim, I am shocked!
别担心 我拿走那个骷髅头作为补偿了
Don't worry, I took the skull as compensation.
这么说 你认为我们完全被蒙骗了
So… do you think, like, we're being lied to about everything?
我们当然被蒙骗了 不过谁骗我们 有何原因 我们能采取何种对策
Of course we're being lied to. But by who? And why? And what can we do about it?
我曾经有个朋友 他坚信一切都毫无道理
You know, I had this friend who was convinced that none of it made sense.
事件如何开始 如何扩散
How it started, how it spread,
无论我们做什么 情况似乎只会变得更糟 没有改观
how it only seems to get worse, not better, no matter what we do.
他已经死了
Well, he's dead now.
或许在另一个世界 他知晓了所有答案
Maybe he's got all the answers on the other side.
你以前梦想着跟他一起来伦敦吗
Is he who you dreamed about coming to London with?
不是
No.
是另一个人
That was someone else.
但我们以前是同事
But we were all on the same job.
出了大问题 我老板怪到我头上
It went wrong. Horribly. My boss blamed me.
所有人都怪我 就连我妈也是
Everyone did. Even my mum.
所以我被迫离开那里
So I had to get away.
逃到我能变得举足轻重的地方
Somewhere I might actually matter.
是的 我们冒着生命危险 但此案对我们来说非常重要
Yes, we risked our lives, but that is how important this case is to us.
安娜贝尔沃德本可以成为巨星 结果却惨遭杀害
Annabel Ward could have been a superstar, but instead, she was cruelly murdered.
长久以来
For far too long,
灵异事件研控部的权威人士 对此坐视不理
the authorities at DEPRAC have stood by
允许如此残忍♥且不公的案子悬而未决
and allowed this cruel injustice to remain unsolved.
他们让公众失望了
They've let the public down.
我对路德先生太客气了吗
-Was I too nice to Mr. Lockwood?
毫无疑问
Undoubtedly.
把灵异事件研控部拖下水 好挽救他那个侦探社的小儿科项目
Dragging DEPRAC through the mud so he can save his school project of an agency.
他以为自己是谁
Who the hell does he think he is?
他是个小混♥蛋♥ 先生
He's a little shit, sir.
案子发生在数十年前 并不代表现在就不重要
Just because it happened decades ago doesn't mean it doesn't matter now.
幸运的是 我们路德侦探社 巨星露西卡莱尔加盟
Luckily, at Lockwood & Co., we have our own superstar, Miss Lucy Carlyle,
她不仅帮忙消灭了一个邪恶的第二型
who not only helped neutralize a vicious Type Two,
还利用她非凡的灵听才能
but also used her extraordinary listening talents
跟安娜贝尔的鬼魂沟通
to connect with Annabel's ghost.
因此 我们认为 相较比警方或灵异事件研控部
And, as a result, we believe we are closer to finding Annabel's killer
我们更有可能查出安娜贝尔的凶手
than the police or DEPRAC--
我叫你别提我的名字
I told you to leave me out of it.
我跟你说了我会处理 你担心什么 都是事实
And I told you I'd handle it. What are you so worried about? It's all true.
我们还没破案呢 万一雨果布莱克看到 他来找我呢
We haven't even solved the case yet. What if Hugo Blake sees that and comes after me?
那我们会罩着你 小露
Well, then, we'll look after you, Luce.
你是我们的最优人才
You're our biggest asset.
人才
Asset?
仅此而已吗 只是你赚钱的工具
Is that all I am, then? Just some thing to make you money?
你以为自己特立独行
You think that you do things so differently.
但你跟其他人没两样 跟我老家那帮人一样坏
But you're just like the rest of them. You're as bad as everyone back home.
-这招真烂 路德 -怎么会
-Dick move, Lockwood. -How?
我在全国性电视节目上吹捧她
I flattered her on national television.
在她特别交代你别提她的名字之后
After she specifically asked you to leave her out of it.
你有什么问题 你昨晚还盼着我开除她
What's your problem? You wanted me to fire her last night.
或许你说对了
Maybe you were right.
或许我最近看人是有点走眼
Maybe… my judgment's been a little off recently.
巴恩斯知道雇用她不合法 我得采取应对之策
Barnes knows she's illegal. I had to do something.
之前我也看走眼了
My judgment was off too.
她没地方可去 我觉得你不该开除她
She's got nowhere else to go. I don't think you should fire her.
让她冷静一下吧
Let's let her cool off for a bit.
开门
-Open up.
开门
Open the door!
去叫那女孩来
Get the girl.
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
我保证 无论什么情况 我来应对就行
I promise. Whatever it is, I'll deal with it.
你在这里等着
You can wait here.
我找卡莱尔小姐
It's Miss Carlyle I need.
不行 在我面前 你可以对她畅所欲言
No. There's nothing you need to say to her that you can't say to me.
我叫你在这里等 否则可以进牢里等
I said wait here, or you can wait in the cells.
我不需要别人罩我
I don't need looking after.
不用你罩着我
Not by you.
我们很高兴能有你这样的名人 来灵异事件研控部帮忙
We're very excited to have a celebrity like you helping us at DEPRAC.
我不是…
I'm not…
我听说你从第二型口中 得到了完整的陈述
I hear you've been getting full statements from Type Twos.
我从未说过这种话
I never said that.
我以为你利用自己的非凡才能
Hmm. I thought you were using your extraordinary talent
查出了杀害安娜贝尔沃德的凶手
to find out who Annabel Ward's killer was?
对 他叫雨果布莱克
Yeah. Yeah, his name's Hugo Blake.
-是吗 -是的
-Is it? -Yeah.
你确定不是从某份旧报纸上看到的
Sure you didn't read that in an old newspaper?
不 没这么简单
No. It's much more than that.
很好 因为我们把他带来了 但没有足够的证据起诉他
Oh. Good. 'Cause we've brought him in, but we don't have enough to charge him.
或许你能帮忙
Maybe you can help.
希恩路曾经是一处出租公♥寓♥
Sheen Road used to be a lodging house.
布莱克说他把她送到那里了 但从未进去过
Blake says he dropped her off, but never went inside.
他一直坚称他们只是朋友
He's always maintained they were just friends.
不是这样的
Well, that's not true.
那就帮我们找到证据
Then get us the evidence.
你指控他犯了谋杀罪
You're accusing him of murder.
用你跟安娜贝尔之间的非凡感应 来证明这一点吧
Use your extraordinary connection to Annabel to prove it.
等等 不 这样行不通
Wait, no… No, no… It… it doesn't work like this.
我不能随时发功
I can't just switch it on.
我之前能跟安娜贝尔沟通 是因为我对她有感觉
I connected with Annabel because I felt something for her.
-我想做好事 -你现在有机会做更多好事
I was trying to do something good. Well, here's your chance to do more good.
帮我们把他送进监狱
Help us put him away.
不 我跟你说了 我不能
No. I've told you, I can't.
他看不到你 甚至不知道你在这里 来吧 试试看
He can't see you. He doesn't even know you're here. Come on, try.
你要我怎么做
What do you expect me to do?
跟她通灵
Channel her.
告诉我们只有她知道的事情
Give us something only she'd know.
指认他就是凶手 开始吧 如果你确定他有罪的话
Identify him as her killer. Go on, if you're so sure he's guilty.
我的天
Oh my God.
你感觉到什么了 对吗
You're getting something, aren't you?
我…
I…
我不行
I can't.
-告诉我你感觉到了什么东西 -我得离开这里 我得出去
-Tell me what you're getting. -I need to get out of here.
把你知道的说出来 否则休想走
Not before you tell us what you know.
我什么都不知道 毫无感觉 什么都没有
-No, I don't know anything. I can't feel anything. There is nothing there.
为了保住工作 为了不让你们侦探社关门 你就骗人
-You lied to save yourself from firing. -Let me go. -And your agency
-是这样吗 -放我走
from being shut down. -Let me out of here! Let me go!
好吧
It's okay.
他走了
He's gone.
但听我说 他依然有身居高位的朋友
But listen to me. He still has friends in high places.
他们帮他请了厉害的律师 我们没法关他很久
They've got him good lawyers. We won't be able to hold him long.
除非你有别的证据
Unless… you've got anything else?
真可惜
Shame.
凭此可享受一次免费旅行 回家吧
This is good for one free journey, back home.
那里已经不再是我的家了
-That's not my home anymore.
路德就是个江湖骗子
-Lockwood's a charlatan.
他走捷径 置人于危险之中
He cuts corners and puts lives at risk.
他看到一个没有正规资格证书的 脆弱女孩
He saw a vulnerable girl without the right qualifications,
独闯大城市 力不从心 他就利用了她
alone and out of her depth in the big city, and he took advantage of her.
拜托了
剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表