剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表
我的简历
My CV.
喝茶吗 还是乔治已经请你喝过了
Would you like some tea? Or has George already offered?
我寻思等第一轮测试结束 看她是否还在这里再说
I thought I'd wait until after the first test, see if she's still here.
我们今天已经浪费太多茶包了
We've wasted enough tea bags today.
我们给她一次机会吧 去烧水
Let's give her the benefit of the doubt and pop the kettle on.
好吧 但我觉得她会落荒而逃
All right, but I reckon she's a bolter.
别介意他的话
Sorry about him.
他肚子一饿就暴躁 坐吧
He gets very tetchy when he's hungry. Take a seat.
这么说你有灵视和灵触能力 但主要是灵听能力过人
So you've got the sight and the touch, but primarily, you're a listener.
我灵触能力不错 但有时会跟灵听合二为一
Hmm. I've got good touch, but it sometimes merges with what I hear.
灵触有时会触发灵听
Touch sometimes triggers the sounds.
乔治这方面也不错 我不行 我的强项是灵视
George can do a bit of that. Not me. Sight's my thing.
死灵光晕 痕迹 各种可怕的死亡残留物
Death-glows, trails, all the ghoulish residues of death.
上面说你在北方跟一位 名叫雅各布斯的当地探员训练过
It says here you trained up north with a local operative named Jacobs.
-我猜你的成绩是一到四级 -没错
-Got your grades one to four, I presume? -Hmm. That's right.
-他给你写推荐信了吗 -没有
-Did he give you a reference? -No.
我上一份工作结束得…挺突然的
My last employment ended… uh… abruptly.
你愿意听的话 我可以和盘托出
I could tell you the whole story if you want,
不过我不喜欢对那种事念念不忘
but it's just not something I like dwelling on.
那改次再说吧
Some other time, then.
终于来了
Finally.
可以开始测试了吗
-Shall we get on with the tests? -What tests?
什么测试 广♥告♥里没提到要测试
The advert didn't say anything about tests.
坦白说 我不太看重推荐信或推荐人
Well, frankly, I don't set much store by references or referrals.
我情愿亲眼看看求职者的才华
I prefer to see talent with my own eyes.
请吧 拿块饼干 乔治会吃光光
Please, take a biscuit. George will only eat them all.
好吧 你觉得这是什么
What do you think… Now, then. this is?
日升公♥司♥出产的镀银玻璃
It's silver-glass, made by the Sunrise Corporation.
这是鬼罐
Ahem. It's… it's a ghost-jar.
骷髅头是鬼源 鬼跟它束缚在一起
The skull's the source, and the ghost is tied to it.
无法判断是哪种鬼 或许是鬼魅或幽灵
Couldn't tell you what sort. Phantom or a specter, maybe?
没错 非常好
That's right. Well done.
看得出来 她害怕了
She was shaken. You could see it.
你说那种话 我能听到 知道吗
You know I can hear you when you say things like that?
你从哪儿弄来的 我以为只有菲茨和罗特韦尔有
Where did you get it? Only Fittes and Rotwell had them.
稍后再提问 现在告诉我 你对这东西有何感觉
Time for questions later. Now, tell me, what do you think of this?
我能听到枪声
-I can hear… gunshots.
-枪声 -听起来很凶险
-Gunshots? -Sounds nasty.
不 没有暴♥力♥或悲伤 没有痛苦
No. They're not violent or sad. There's no suffering.
这支枪的主人
This belonged to someone…
生前很开心 性情温和
happy, gentle.
非常好 我叔叔 他以前常带那支枪去打猎
Very good. My uncle. Used to take it with him on hunting trips.
他突然中风晕倒时还带着它
Even had it with him when he keeled over from a stroke.
他是个好人 真可惜
He was a nice bloke. Shame.
那…这个呢
How about… this?
有一宗死亡跟它有关 死了很多人 这是邪恶之物
There's death attached to this. A lot of death. It's vile.
我不知道这是何物 你从哪里弄来的 但谁都不该留着它
I don't know what this is or where you got it, but nobody should hold it.
工作面试场合当然除外
Certainly not in the context of a job interview.
这是我第一次成功破案的纪念品
It's a memento of my first successful case.
-听说过杀人魔哈罗德贝克吗 -没有
-Heard of the mass murderer Harold Beck? -No.
我不想知道 非常感谢
And I don't think I want to, thanks very much.
你很明智 确实蛮可怕的
That's very sensible. Horrible business.
最后的测试 试试这个吧
Now, finally, give this a go.
我什么都感应不到
I… I can't sense anything.
真的吗 你确定
Really? Are you sure?
再努力试试 好吗
Try a little harder, why don't you?
不 我确定 什么都感应不到
No, I'm positive. Nothing.
我也希望感应不到
I should hope not.
那是乔治的牙刷杯
-That's George's toothbrush cup.
我不是来这里遭人取笑的
I didn't come here to be made fun of.
我不知道这算哪门子侦探社
I don't know what kind of so-called agency this is,
但就我看来 这里的名声
but as far as I can see, it's about as prestigious
不过是两个可悲的小男生
as a couple of pathetic schoolboys
趁父母没回家 假扮侦探
playing agents before their parents get home.
不用送了
I'll see myself out.
真好斗
Feisty.
过来 我让你看看我有多好斗
Step over here, and I will show you how feisty I am.
-或许我会的 -我没看到你挪动
-Maybe I will. -I don't see you moving.
这把扶手椅有点深 起身需要花点时间
This is a deep armchair. Takes a while to get up.
我等着
I'll wait.
卡莱尔小姐 不好意思让你生气了
Miss Carlyle, I apologize for upsetting you,
但我可以向你保证 这里是正规机构
but I assure you this is a genuine enterprise,
刚刚是正儿八经的测试
and that was a serious test.
你以优异从成绩通过了
Which you passed with flying colors.
你会惊讶于有多少求职者来到这里 编造一些无稽之谈
You'd be amazed how many candidates make up some cock-and-bull story.
如果他们编的故事有一次是真的 那这就是伦敦闹鬼最凶的杯子
It'd be the most haunted cup in London if the mildest of their tales were true.
-你最好跟她讲讲吃饼干的规定 -什么
-Tell her about the biscuit rule. -What?
她不能像那样一次吃两块
She can't go taking two at once like that.
规定就是 本社的每位成员 每次只能吃一块饼干 大家轮流吃
Each member of the agency can only take one biscuit at a time in strict rotation.
为了公平起见
Keeps things fair.
本社的每位成员
Ea… Each member of the agency?
看来你仍然对这个职位有兴趣
Assuming you are still interested in the position?
是的
Yes.
我有兴趣
I'm interested.
非常好 我带你参观一下房♥子如何
Excellent. How about I give you a tour of the house?
你或许会觉得我们的安排有点不寻常 我能理解你的疑虑
I can understand why you might think our setup's a little unusual.
我们是新成立的侦探社 才挂牌营业三个月
We're a new agency, been registered three months.
已获得灵异事件研控部认证
We're accredited with DEPRAC,
但不像菲茨或罗特韦尔那样 受雇于他们
but we're not on their payroll like Fittes or Rotwell.
我们是独♥立♥机构 这样比较好
We're independent, and we like it that way.
你们的监管人是谁
Who are your supervisors?
这里没有监管人
No supervisors here.
没有成年人 这是我的公♥司♥ 所以叫路德侦探社 有问题吗
No adults. It's my company, hence the name. That bother you?
听起来没问题
Sounds all right.
卫生间 我的房♥间 乔治的房♥间
Bathroom, my room, George's room.
进屋前先敲门 有一次我撞见他赤身裸体地做瑜伽
Wouldn't go in without knocking. Walked in on him doing yoga once, totally naked.
那画面真是不常见
-Got quite an unusual view.
那个房♥间呢
What about that room?
那是密室
That's private.
是个无趣的地方 跟我来 还有很多东西可以看
Nothing very interesting. Follow me, lots more to see.
从那边穿过去就是书房♥ 不过这才是最重要的房♥间
The library is through there, but this is the most important room.
我们管这块桌布叫“思维布”
We call this the thinking cloth.
会在此记下备忘事宜 理论 思路
We jot down memos, theories, trains of thought.
是个非常有用的工具
It's a very useful tool.
我曾在凌晨3点吃奶酪吐司
I located the bones of the Fenchurch Street Ghoul
在这里画出了街道平面图 从而找到了芬丘奇街食尸鬼的骨头
by sketching out the street plans here at three in the morning over cheese on toast.
案子进展糟糕时 我们不说话 也可以相互对骂
When a case goes badly and we're not talking to each other, it's good for exchanging insults too.
-这种情况多久发生一次 -几乎没有
-Ah. How often does that happen? -Almost never.
现在…
-Now…
去地下室 跟我来
The basement. Follow me.
办公室 案件卷宗
Offices. Case files.
乔治对鬼魂显灵的历史很着迷
George is obsessed with the history of the Problem.
他是一个一丝不苟的记录员
He's a fastidious record keeper.
这是好事 我写购物清单都会头疼
It's a good thing, too. I get brain-ache writing a shopping list.
训练室
Training room.
随机烟雾喷流 可模拟各种攻击和防御模式
Randomized smoke jets simulating a variety of attack and defense patterns.
是乔治想出来的 偶尔还真挺管用
George came up with it. Every now and then, it actually works.
你已经通过四级 剑术应该很娴熟
You'll be proficient with a sword already as you've passed your fourth grade.
当然了
Of course.
现在终于来到我们戒备森严的储藏室
Now, finally, our high-security storeroom.
门没锁
It's unlocked.
这是自我提醒
Note to self.
戒备森严的储藏室需加强安全戒备
Heighten security on high-security storeroom.
厉害
Wow.
永远不知道会发生什么
You never know what's coming.
你还没告诉我 那个闹鬼的头骨是从哪儿弄来的
You still haven't told me where you got that haunted skull.
是乔治的 他喜欢用它做实验
It's George's. He likes to experiment on it.
看看它对不同刺♥激♥有何反应
See how it responds to different stimuli.
你还是没告诉我
You still haven't told me.
他偷来的
He stole it.
剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表