剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表
That was mine!
老天 放弃吧
Oh, Jesus, give up!
骨镜现已交给灵异事件研控部 结束了
The bone glass is with DEPRAC now. It's over.
你根本不懂这个游戏 对吗
You don't understand the game at all, do you?
不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不 路德
No, Lockwood.
露西 他会杀了你
Lucy, he'll kill you!
你不进去吗
You're not coming in?
不知道他们会不会放我出来
Not sure they'd let me out again.
去吧 你足够强大 你现在已经到门口了
Come on. You're strong enough. You're literally at the door.
对
Yeah.
不过我还有另一个想法
I did have another idea, though.
我们带玛蒂尔达去梅德韦河如何
What if we take Mathilda out to the Medway?
别管这帮人
Forget this lot.
我们把它扔进深渊
We'll just drop it in where it's so deep,
再也不会有人找到它
no one will ever find it.
那之后 我们或许可以去看看这个小岛
And afterwards, maybe we could check out this little island.
很多苍鹭在上面筑巢
There's loads of herons nesting on it.
或者随便怎么都行
Or whatever.
你已经在这里了 所以…
-You're here already, so…
只是…我们计划好了
-It's just… the plan.
对
Yeah.
好吧
Cool.
回见
See ya!
芙洛
Flo?
芙洛
Flo!
你 我 还有苍鹭 就这么做吧
You, me, and herons. Let's do it.
喂
Hello?
我拿到了
I've got it.
剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表