剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表
她常哭 害我们整夜睡不了觉
She used to keep us up all night with her crying.
我们觉得她有些不对劲
We thought there was something wrong with her,
直到我们发现 原来她能听到窗外大街上的游魂
until we realized she was hearing them in the street outside her window.
-这么说她有灵听能力 -天赋异禀
-So she's a listener? -Gifted.
她六岁时 就在沼泽地看到一个访魂
When she was six, she saw a visitor on the marshes.
早在看到它之前 她就能听到 否则她也不会幸存至今
Heard it long before she saw it, or she wouldn't be here with us now.
听起来她蛮特别的 你很幸运 我们刚好有个空缺
She does sound special. And you're in luck. We've a vacancy.
前天 我手下一名探员死了 真可怜
I lost one of my operatives the day before yesterday, poor lad, but…
但他的身材跟她差不多 她应该可以穿他以前的制♥服♥
he was about her size, so maybe she could have his old uniform.
太好了
Well, that'd be wonderful.
克拉克太太会搞定文书工作
Mrs. Clarke will take care of the paperwork.
感激不尽
We're ever so grateful.
你不打算对我笑一笑吗 小姑娘
Aren't you gonna give me a smile, young lady?
这孩子年纪还小 你确定她可以当探员吗
You confirm that the child is of legal age to be an operative?
可以 她上周满13岁了
Yes, 13 last week.
她能力过人
And has adequate ability to sense the presence
能感知第一型和第二型访魂
of Type One and Type Two visitors,
能够与之抗衡吗
and to defend against them?
是的
Yes.
在履行职责的过程中
You understand she'll be exposed to significant risk
她极有可能会受到重创 受伤 甚至死亡 这一点你清楚吧
of trauma, injury, and death whilst carrying out her duties?
是的
Yes.
完成培训和发放防护装备之后
And that beyond completion of training and issuance of protective equipment,
她有责任时刻保护自己的安全
it's her responsibility to safeguard herself at all times?
是的
Yes.
每月最后一个星期五支付薪酬 打入谁的账户
Payment will be made on the last Friday of each month. -Into whose account?
我的
-Mine.
我不想做这份工作 我不想整天担惊受怕
I don't want to do it. It scares me. I don't want to be scared all the time!
谁不整天担惊受怕 你有什么特别的
Everyone's scared all the time. What makes you so special?
我可以去别处找工作 其他任何地方都行
I'll get a job somewhere else. Anywhere else.
我想继续上学 我想当普通人
I just want to stay in school. I want to be normal.
听我说 小姑娘
Listen to me, young lady.
你♥爸♥喝酒喝到一命呜呼 什么都没给我们留下
Your father left us with nothing when he drank himself to death,
所以你星期一早上去上班
so you'll go in there Monday morning,
面带微笑 施展魅力 努力工作 懂得感恩
and smile and charm and work hard and be grateful,
否则我发誓 会让你知道 真正的担惊受怕是什么滋味
or so help me God, I will show you what being scared really feels like.
女士们 先生们 这位是露西卡莱尔 她擅长灵听
Ladies and gents, this is Lucy Carlyle. She's a listener.
她妈妈说她天赋异禀 不过这有待评估
Mother says she's gifted, but we'll be the judge of that.
诺莉 罩着她 教她如何做这份工作
Norrie, look after her, show her the ropes.
小心 别溅到身上 毒性很致命
Careful. Don't get any on you. It's deadly poisonous.
有毒 而且极其昂贵
Poisonous and extremely expensive.
溅出来的部分 从工资中扣除
Any you spill comes out of your wages.
这是炸♥药♥吗
That's the explosive?
沙 盐和雷酸银
Sand, salt and silver fulminate.
会与他们的血浆发生反应
Reacts with their plasm.
记住 铁会在你们和鬼魂之间 形成一道屏障
Remember, iron forms a barrier between you and a ghost.
鬼魂越强 你们的屏障就得越强
The stronger the ghost, the stronger your barrier must be.
第一型较弱 第二型较强
Type Ones are weaker. Type Twos are more powerful.
千万不要在鬼魂面前露怯
Never show them your fear.
知道他为何总随身携带那个银瓶吗
Know why he carries that silver flask all the time?
不知道
No.
因为他只有困住“酒鬼”的能耐
'Cause it's the only way he'll ever trap any spirits.
-知道他为何如此苍白吗 -不知道
-You know why he's so pale? -No.
他一晚上会被吓尿三次
He gets the shit scared out of him three times a night.
知道他为什么叫雅各布斯吗
You know why he's called Jacobs?
不知道
No.
因为他像雅各布斯饼干一样脆弱
-'Cause he's fricking crackers.
天鹅酒店 顶楼走道
Swan Hotel. Top floor corridor.
客房♥里充斥着怪异和不详的感觉 没有人会入住
No one will take any of the rooms because of strange and unpleasant sensations.
找出鬼魂 除之后快
Find the spirit and neutralize it.
怎么了 露西
What is it, Luce?
你听到什么动静吗
-Can you hear somethin'?
它在这里
It's here.
-它来了 在我们身后 -什么
-It's coming. Behind us! -What?
-你干什么 -听她的 保罗
-What are you doing? -Listen to her, Paul.
她擅长此道
She knows what she's doin'.
-你叫什么来着 -露西卡莱尔
-What's your name again? -Lucy Carlyle.
今晚表现不错 露西卡莱尔
Nice work tonight, Lucy Carlyle.
长剑是你们最重要的装备
Your rapier is your most vital piece of kit.
长剑的铁刃可以驱赶幽灵
Its iron blade wards away the specters.
驱散它们
Disperses them.
越精通剑术 命就越长
The more proficient you become, the longer you'll live.
-诺莉 -露西 救命
-Norrie!
-Lucy! Help!
为表彰其在雅各布斯侦探社 工作满两年
In recognition of two years at Jacobs & Co.
并成功晋升第三♥级♥
and achieving third grade,
她获得了自己的专属长剑 和一本《菲茨手册》
her own rapier and copy of the Fittes Manual.
堪称本社名副其实的人才
A true asset to the agency…
露西卡莱尔
Lucy Carlyle.
我为什么没有生在菲茨家呢
Why couldn't I have been born a Fittes?
为什么没人给我取个高级的名字 佩洛普或玛丽莎之类的
Why wasn't I called somethin' fancy, like Penelope or Marissa?
有谁听说过哪个富人名流叫诺莉
Whoever heard of anyone rich and famous called Norrie?
她有满满一柜子酒 肯定不会注意到
She's got a cupboard full. She'll never notice.
天啊 一切或许就是这样开始的
Oh God. Maybe this is how it starts.
什么怎么开始的
How what starts?
你最终会变成雅各布斯那样的人
How you end up like Jacobs,
或者这个小破镇上 其他那些可悲的成年人
or any of the other sad sack adults in this shitty town.
下午4点喝威士忌
-Drinking whisky at four in the afternoon?
只是小酌一番 庆祝一下
It's just a sip. To celebrate.
不行 我们不能为雅各布斯卖♥♥命 直至江郎才尽
No! We can't work for Jacobs till our talent fades.
我们不能任由父母挥霍我们的钱
We can't let our parents piss our money up the wall.
我们去伦敦吧 今晚就走
Let's go to London. Tonight.
去菲茨侦探社和罗特韦尔侦探社面试 让自己有一番作为
Get interviews at Fittes and Rotwell. Make something out of ourselves
不然我们会一命呜呼 名字被刻在广场的大墓碑上
before our names end up on that giant gravestone in the square.
我不能去
I can't.
我还没过四级呢
I haven't passed fourth grade yet.
他们会把我送回去 或者让我当夜间守卫
They'd send me back or put me on night watch.
那我们就伪造推荐信 混进去
So we fake the letters or bullshit our way in.
重要的是才能 不是一纸文件
It's the talent that counts, not bits of paper.
对 那就等等吧 等我彻底合格再说
Yeah, then wait, until I'm fully qualified.
用不了多久 明年就行
It's not long. Just next year,
而且…到那时 我不需要经过任何人的同意
and… then I don't need anyone's permission.
我们去各大侦探社面试 让他们为了签下咱俩相互竞争
And we'll meet with all the big agencies. There'll be a bidding war to sign us up.
不出几年 我们就会成为全国最有名的灵异侦探
And in a couple of years, we'll be the most famous agents in the country.
登上各大杂♥志♥封面
We'll be on the cover of every magazine.
玛丽莎菲茨的鬼魂会死而复生
The ghost of Marissa Fittes will come back from the dead
衣衫褴褛地从棺材里爬出来
and drag her raggedy arse out of her coffin
求咱俩跟她签约
-and beg us to sign up with her.
她会求咱们的
-She'll beg!
(我们会大展宏图 )
你得郑重承诺 严格履行
Your solemn and binding promise.
我郑重承诺 严格履行
My solemn and binding promise.
好 沼泽门磨坊
Right, Moorgate Mill.
伐木公♥司♥想拿到许可 把那个地方卖♥♥给开♥发♥商
Logging company wants to clear it and sell it on to a developer.
鬼魂出没的记录很模糊 但一切迹象都指向第一型
Records of visitations are vague, but everything points to a Type One.
雅各布斯先生
Mr. Jacobs?
你见过马丽莎菲茨 是真的吗
Is it true you met Marissa Fittes?
她还健在时 我在伦敦的菲茨侦探社受训
I trained at Fittes in London while she was alive.
她来看我们练习剑术
She came to watch us during sword practice.
她是怎样的人
What was she like?
很了不起
Magnificent.
她和罗特韦尔发现了 访魂和鬼源之间的关联
Before she and Rotwell discovered the link between visitors
在那之前 天下大乱
and sources, it was chaos.
街头暴♥乱♥ 每天有很多人丧命
Riots in the streets, scores killed every day.
她改变了一切
She changed everything.
世上只有她跟一位第三型真正交谈过
The only person ever to hold an actual conversation with a Type Three.
你说见过她 是指曾经跟她短暂共处一室吗
So when you say you met her, you mean you were briefly in the same room as her?
你这辈子甭想离她这么近
It's closer than you'll ever be.
距离历史性事件更近
Closer to history.
对 因为当时一切发生得太突然
Right. 'Cause it all started from nowhere,
后来菲茨和罗特韦尔奇迹般出现了
then Fittes and Rotwell magically appeared.
剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表