剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表
小露 我再也受不了了
Luce, I can't stand it anymore.
说话呀 说什么都行 求你了
Say something. Anything. Please.
我们赢了 我们打败了温克曼
We won. We beat Winkman.
我们拿到镜子了 现在由巴恩斯保管 很安全
We got the mirror. It's safe with Barnes.
乔治随时会回来
George will be back any moment.
你可以放轻松 结束了
You can relax. It's over.
不 还没结束
No, it's not.
就因为你那个该死的赌局 我们今晚差点死掉
We nearly died tonight, all because of your bloody bet,
现在伦敦所有的遗物猎人 都想杀了我们
and now every relic hunter in London is out to kill us.
他们可能现在就盯着我们 或者在家里等着我们
They could be watching us right now. Or waiting for us inside the house.
我们做这一切是为了什么
What are we doing this for?
要是我们最后被人刺杀
What does any of it mean if we end up stabbed
或者死在泰晤士河底 无人关心 这一切又有何意义
or dead at the bottom of the Thames with nobody left to care?
我觉得我们并没有赢
This doesn't feel like winning.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说得对
You were right.
这份工作搞得我不知所措
I got totally carried away on this job.
我有失考虑 轻率鲁莽
I was thoughtless and reckless.
我只是想说
I just wanted to say,
别放弃我们
don't give up on us.
拜托了
-Please.
或者我其实应该说
Or… what I really should say is…
别放弃我
don't give up on me.
说实话 我曾经想过
To be honest, the bottom of the Thames
往泰晤士河底纵深一跃可能更好
used to be a far more appealing place to be.
也真的不会有人关心
And really no one would have cared.
不过现在…
But now…
掷弹兵还是警♥察♥
Grenadier Guard or policeman?
掷弹兵
Grenadier Guard.
好
Okay.
但如果乔治进来看见你用他的蛋杯
But if George comes in and sees you using his eggcup,
后果自负
I'm not responsible for the consequences.
我对杜拉克那本书的推测是对的 对吧 多半是胡说八道
I was right about that Dulac book, wasn't I? It's mostly nonsense.
很多关于禁忌知识和创世之谜的 胡言乱语
Lots of babble about forbidden knowledge and the mysteries of creation.
你没看到 关于比克斯塔夫这段吗 听听
Didn't you see this bit about Bickerstaff? Listen.
“是的 我杀了他
"Yes, I killed him."
用我父亲的手♥枪♥射杀了他 用铁棺封住他 把他埋得很深
"Shot him with my father's pistol, sealed him with iron, buried him deep."
但我闭上眼睛 还是会看见他
"Yet I still see him when I close my eyes,
他身披天鹅绒斗篷 实施他的仪式”
swathed in his velvet cloak, performing his rituals."
玛丽杜拉克杀了比克斯塔夫 为什么
-Mary Dulac killed Bickerstaff? Why?
“我会声称此举是正当防卫
-"I shall claim an act of self-defense."
他狡猾的仆人把我困住了 医生举着镜子站在我面前
"His cunning servant trapped me." "The doctor held the glass before me."
瞥一眼 我就感觉自己魂飞魄散”
"One glimpse and I felt my sanity shake loose."
所以在他用镜子杀死她之前 她就已经射杀了他
So she shot him before he could kill her with the mirror?
-有道理 -不 等等
-Fair enough. -No, wait.
“因为这面镜子根本就不是镜子
"For this looking glass was not a mirror after all."
它是一扇窗户”
"It was a window."
通往哪里的窗户
A window to where?
“我不敢再多言 也无人听我倾诉
"I dare not say any more, and I have no one left to confide in."
自从那一瞥之后 我就沦陷了 一心只想再照那面镜子”
"Since that glimpse, I am damned." "All I want to see is more."
路德 看
Lockwood, look.
看这个插图
Look at the illustration.
看这面镜子
Look at the mirror.
乔治到底在哪里
Where the hell is George?
(不明死亡事件激增)
(鬼魂在人间游荡)
(鬼魂 灵触 杀戮)
(死亡人数)
(强制执行夜间宵禁)
(经济冲击)
(铁 银 盐:自救神器)
(科技股)
(改编自乔纳森斯特劳德的小说)
(天才少年可感知鬼魂)
(死亡人数)
(50年后 “鬼魂显灵”)
片名:路德侦探社
第一季第八集[季终]
没事
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
保持镇定
Stay calm.
帕梅拉
Pamela?
帕梅拉
-Pamela?
抱歉 我吓到你了
I'm sorry. I startled you.
-没有 见到你真好 -我很高兴你来了
-No. It's good to see you. -I'm so glad you came.
我还担心你改变主意了
I was worried that you'd have second thoughts.
你确定没人跟踪你吗
Are you sure no one followed you?
我们进去吧 开始行动
We should go in. Get on with it.
情况如何 那个叫芙洛博恩斯的女孩 没试图夺走它
How did it go? That Flo Bones girl didn't try to take it?
没有 没那么难
No, it wasn't difficult.
路德和露西承包了所有耍酷的事 把无聊的差事留给我 一如往常
Lockwood and Lucy did the cool stuff and left the donkey work to me, as usual.
别贬低自己 乔治
Don't do yourself down, George.
路德和露西或许天赋异禀
Lockwood and Lucy might be highly gifted,
但相信我 若论谁会被载入史册的话 是你
but trust me, if anyone's going down in history, it's you.
你这么认为吗
You think so?
你做得对 若是灵异事件研控部拿到骨镜的话
You've done the right thing. If DEPRAC had got their hands on the bone glass,
它会被扔进熔炉 永远消失
it'd be lost forever, into the furnace,
它能告诉我们“鬼魂显灵”的知识 这一切也会随之消失
along with everything it can teach us about the Problem.
他们只会毁坏东西
All they do is destroy things.
从来不学习 但你和我 我们会学习
They'll never learn. But you and me, we'll learn.
我们会学习一切
We'll learn everything.
你不介意 是吧
You don't mind, do you?
-只要你别带着它跑掉就行 -我做梦都不敢想 我需要你
-Long as you don't run off with it. -I wouldn't dream of it. I need you.
走吧 我想让你看看 我一直在研究什么
Come on. I want to show you what I've been doing.
你知道什么 看到了什么 他把镜子带去哪里了
What do you know? What have you seen? Where's he taken it?
忙着扮幸福情侣 不是吗
Too busy playing the happy couple, weren't you?
难怪他找了另一个朋友
No wonder he found another friend.
-露西 告诉我它现在说些什么 -说他有另一个朋友
-Lucy, tell me what he's saying now. -Something about another friend.
什么另一个朋友 芙洛 乔治没有其他朋友 除了…
What other friend? Flo? George doesn't have any other friends apart from--
乔普林
Joplin.
她什么都不会做 对吧
Sh… she wouldn't do anything. Would she?
死神来了
Death is coming,
他将和她一起撞见死神
and he's gone to meet it, with her.
它害乔普林也着魔了 任何人靠近那东西 都会丧失理智
It's got Joplin too. Everyone who goes near that thing loses their mind.
告诉我他们在哪里
Tell me where they are.
你带我去 我就告诉你
I'll tell you, if you take me.
-去哪里 -去看我的主人
-Where? -To see my master.
-比克斯塔夫 -他们在墓地
-Bickerstaff. -They're at the cemetery.
和死人一起
With the dead.
即将加入他们
About to join them.
都是你的错
And it's all your fault.
全是空的 乔治肯定忘记补货了
It's all empty. George must have forgotten to restock.
不 是我的错 我应该早点留意到他的情况
No. This is my fault. I should've noticed what was happening to him.
不 我一加入情况就不对劲了 我搞砸了你俩之间的一切
No. It all started going wrong when I joined. I screwed everything up between you.
只剩一盒微不足道的盐弹
One measly box of salt-bombs.
这下糟了 我们死定了
This is a nightmare. We're dead.
或许吧 但如果有值得为之牺牲的东西…
Maybe. But if anything's worth dying for…
如果有探员 能降服这面骨镜 比克斯塔夫
If any agent's gonna beat this bone glass, Bickerstaff,
还有他们对乔治施加的控制 那就是你
whatever grip they've got on George, it's you.
-多谢 全让我承担 为什么不是你 -我不是那个意思
-Thanks. Put it all on me, why don't you? -That's not what I mean.
我的意思是我们要做这件事 咱俩一起
What I mean is that we're gonna do this. Both of us.
为了乔治
-For George.
为了乔治
-For George.
一直以来 她都在我们面前
She was in front of us this whole time.
我们还没打开比克斯塔夫该死的棺材 她就插手了
Poking her nose in before we'd even opened Bickerstaff's bloody coffin.
肯定是她雇了卡弗去偷骨镜
She must've hired Carver to steal the bone glass
他出♥卖♥♥♥她 把骨镜交给温克曼后 她就从背后捅刀子
and put a knife in his back when he double-crossed her and took it to Winkman.
不敢相信她居然能做出这种事
I can't believe she's capable of this.
假装关心 想加入我们团队 都是演戏
Pretending like she cared. Wanting to be part of the team. Everything was an act.
天知道这么久以来 她一直对乔治嘀咕些什么
God knows what she's been whispering in George's ear.
我们早就知道他已走火入魔
We knew how much it had gotten under his skin.
他那些小评论 心不在焉的状态
His little comments, how distracted he was.
我们留意到了 却没有加以理会
We noticed it, but we didn't take any notice.
-太纠结于我们自己的破事了 -我说了我有多抱歉…
-Too wrapped up in our own bullshit. -I have said how sorry I am--
咱俩有多抱歉都不重要了 路德
It doesn't matter how sorry either of us are.
愧疚救不了他
Being sorry is not gonna save him.
你真觉得他着了骷髅头的魔
You really think it's got to him?
剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表