剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表
你敢照试试
Don't you dare look.
不管发生什么 都不是你的错
And whatever happens, this wasn't your fault.
我选择这样做
This was my choice.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
有何感觉 以及听到了什么
What you feel, and what you hear.
每个细节都告诉我
Every detail.
看镜子
-Look!
看镜子
Look!
看镜子
Look!
看镜子 该死的
Look! Damn you!
看镜子
Look!
怎么了
What? What--
如果你能跟它交谈 告诉我它在说什么
If you can talk to it, tell me what it says.
它在说什么
What is he saying?
说话啊 好好听 告诉你的主人你看到了什么
Talk! Take it all in and tell your master what you see.
不 不对 有东西变了
No, no, no, this isn't right! Something's changed!
他们被困住了
-They're trapped!
说话啊 姑娘 说啊
Speak, girl. Speak!
-它说情况不对劲 -继续说
-It says something's wrong. -More!
-不要停 -不是永恒的
-Don't stop. -It's not… it's not the eternal!
这个陷阱 我们得摧毁它
It's a trap. We have to destroy it!
露西
Lucy!
不要
No!
露西 是我
Lucy! Lucy! Lucy, Lucy, it's me, it's me. Say something, speak to me!
你把它摔坏了
You broke it.
你个小蠢货
You stupid little boy.
等等
Wait.
起作用了
-It's working.
有情况
Something's happening.
对
Yes.
太神奇了
It's extraordinary.
无论发生什么 别看她 别照镜子
Whatever happens, don't look at her. Don't look at it.
太奇妙了
It's wonderful!
太美了
It's beautiful.
好美
Beautiful!
露西 不要
Lucy, don't--
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
看
Look.
他们为什么不是冲我们而来
Why aren't they coming for us?
你让他们重获自♥由♥了
You've set them free.
乔治
George.
-他是怎么逃走的 -他的锁链…
-How did he escape? -His chains…
-爆♥炸♥把锁链炸飞了 -你的长剑呢
-The blast blew them apart! -Where's your rapier?
天知道
God knows!
他要锁住我们 我不能动了
He's locking us. I can't move!
我也是
Me neither.
我无法移开视线
I can't look away.
抱歉让你经历这一切 小露
I'm sorry about everything, Luce.
我也是
So am I.
离他们远点 他们是我的朋友
Get away from them. They're my friends!
露西 乔治 快走
Lucy, George, move now!
出什么事了
What happened?
击退了一群恶棍 掉进了灵柩台洞里
Fought off a load of thugs, fell down the catafalque hole,
和一群鬼魂搏斗 就是平常那些事
battled a bunch of ghosts.You know, usual sort of thing.
哦 我中枪了
Oh, and I got shot.
我们需要救护车
We need an ambulance.
你们得毁掉乔普林的录音带 让基普斯闭嘴
You need to destroy Joplin's tape, make Kipps keep quiet,
否则你们会完蛋 比我更惨
or you'll be even more done than I am.
你还没完蛋 别说这种话
You're not done. Don't say that.
你不会这样就死掉
This isn't how you die.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我们不会让你死
Because we won't let you.
对吧 乔治
-Will we, George?
绝不
-Never.
(灵异事件研控部)
我不知道发生了什么事
I don't know what happened.
但我知道是你
But I know it was you.
你的天赋救了我们
Your talent, it saved us.
我们都尽力了
We all did our bit.
除了我
Except for me.
你不知道江郎才尽是什么感觉
You don't know what it's like when your talent starts to fade.
你能感知它们
You sense them.
你知道它们就在那里 但无能为力
You know they're there, but… can't do anything about it.
剩下的只有
All that's left is…
恐惧
terror.
总有一天 你也会遭遇这种事
It'll happen to you one day.
让你与众不同的一切
Everything that makes you special…
都会消失殆尽
gone.
我不知道
-I didn't know.
我还以为乔治会告诉你
-I thought George would've told you.
我们不会告诉任何人
No, we won't tell anyone.
我保证
I promise.
你现在可以去见他了
You can see him now.
-去吧 乔治 走 -回见
-Go on, George. Go. -See ya.
不要太莽撞
Just reckless enough.
卡莱尔女士 卡里姆先生 希望你们能帮帮我
Miss Carlyle, Mr. Karim, hoping you can help me.
他们找到了子弹 但现场没发现枪♥支♥
They found the bullet. But there's no sign of a firearm on the scene.
你们见到什么人带枪了吗
Either of you see anyone with a gun?
基普斯先生
Mr. Kipps?
路德肯定知道谁对他开枪
-Surely Lockwood knows who shot him.
当时很黑
-It was dark.
什么都看不见 抱歉
Couldn't see a thing. Sorry.
你没什么瞒着我们吗
-There's nothing you're not telling us?
完全没有
-Nothing at all.
还有什么需要帮忙的吗 巴恩斯探长
Anything else we can help you with, Inspector Barnes?
你们做得够多了
You've done enough.
骨镜会被送进熔炉
The bone glass will go to the furnaces.
温克曼会坐牢
Winkman's off to prison.
总之 我很满意
All in all, I'm a happy man.
-你没照镜子 -相信我
-You don't look it. -Trust me.
这样已经很不错了
This is happy.
及时行乐吧
Enjoy it while it lasts.
对了 恭喜
Oh, and, uh… congratulations.
你们成功了
You did it.
他把这个案子给你们了
He awarded you the case.
那个赌
The bet.
我会写广♥告♥并递交辞职信
I'll write the advert and hand in my notice.
我说到做到
I keep my word.
听你这么说就够了
That's all I needed to hear.
摒弃前嫌吧 打赌的事本来就很蠢
Let's forget about the whole thing. It was a stupid idea in the first place.
真的假的
-Seriously?
我们联手才做成这件事
-We did it together.
肩并肩
Side by side.
我跟巴恩斯说过会分佣金
-I told Barnes to split the commission.
五五分
-Fifty-fifty?
七三分
Seventy-thirty.
我们是独♥立♥机构
We're an independent organization.
有管理费用
We've got overheads.
你说得对 路德
You're all right, Lockwood.
我拿三成可以
Thirty percent all right.
你非得在方方面面都胜过他 对吧
Had to outplay him on every level, didn't you?
不是这么回事
That's not it.
这么做是对的 是吧
It was just… the right thing to do, wasn't it?
现在谁来帮我离开这里
Now, who is gonna help me get out of here?
这也太矫情了
Ugh. This is so touchy-feely.
乔治 我身体有恙 没什么大不了的
It's a medical necessity, George. It doesn't mean a thing.
小露 你觉得我们赢了吗
So, Luce, you feeling like we've won yet?
送我回家 我喝杯茶后或许会这么觉得
Get me home with a cup of tea and… maybe.
灵异事件研控部拿到骨镜了
DEPRAC has the bone glass.
镜子被损坏了 不确定损坏到什么程度
It's been damaged. Can't be sure how badly.
即将被送进熔炉
剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表