剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay!
还有谁知道
Who else knows…
你在这里
…that you are here?
拜托
Oh, come on.
你是利奥波德吧
Leopold, is it?
我知道东西在里面
I know it's in there.
那面镜子
The mirror.
它让你睡不着吗
Is it keeping you awake?
你有灵异天赋
You're talented.
我也是灵听者
I'm a listener too.
那是你的玩具吗
Is that your toy?
我可以听听吗
Can I listen to it?
你很痛苦
You're hurting.
我的朋友现在很痛苦
My friend is really hurting.
你知道他在哪里吗
Do you know where he is?
你可以帮我找到他吗
Do you think you could help me find him, Leopold?
拜托了
Please.
怎么了
-What is it?
她跟你说了什么吗
Did she tell you anything?
我没给她机会 但她好管闲事 是个灵听者
I didn't give her the chance. But she's a nosy one. A listener.
她知道镜子在哪里
She knows where it is.
她应该是你的同事吧
Your colleague, I presume?
我以前从未见过她
Never seen her before in my life.
利奥波德 回去睡觉 别出来
Leopold, go back to bed and stay there.
让他看着 如果他不听话
Let him watch. If he won't do as he's told,
不妨让他了解一下 这个世界运作的真♥相♥
he might as well learn how the world works.
放过她吧
Leave her alone.
她只是实习生 什么都不知道
She's just a trainee. She doesn't know anything.
看来她跟你不仅只是同事
Oh, so she's more than a colleague, then.
她是你朋友吗
Is she a friend?
-是家人 -她什么都不是 放了她
-Is she family? -She's no one. Let her go.
看来你是自寻死路
Well, a suicide pact it is, then.
好极了
It's perfect.
好吧 我把一切告诉你
Fine. Fine. I'll tell you everything.
你说对了 我要是死了 没人会感到惊讶
You're right. No one will be surprised if I turn up dead.
他们都盼着我死
They've all been waiting for it.
所以你尽管让我一了百了 不过请放了她
So put me out of my misery, by all means, but just let her go.
她还有大好人生
She's got everything to live for,
这里的事 她肯定会守口如瓶 我发誓
and she will not breathe a word of this, I swear.
温克曼 听我说 我说真的 我是认真的
Winkman, listen to me. Look, I'm… I'm serious. I mean it.
你想把我怎样都可以 我不在乎
Do what you want with me. I don't care.
我不玩花招 不骗人
No tricks. No lies.
可以吗
Do we have a deal?
我最后再杀她 你眼不见为净
I'll kill her last, so you don't have to watch.
你的心变软了 朱里斯 亲爱的
You're getting soft, Julius, my love.
你可能说对了
-You could be right.
利奥波德 快走
Leopold, move!
敢上前一步 我就把这个扔过去
Take one step and I throw it.
-别考验我 -不要 朱里斯
-Do not test me! -No, Julius!
我会抓到你 小子
-I'm coming for you, boy.
我会把你千刀万剐
I'm gonna gut you. I'm gonna mince you.
我要剥你的皮
And I'm gonna tear your skin off!
你最好快跑 小子
You'd better run, boy!
我数到十
I'm gonna count to ten!
一
One!
二
Two!
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
芙洛说得对 他们俩绝对是神经病
Flo was right. Total psychos.
不是说他们 是你 你几乎在求他杀了你
Not them. You. You were practically begging him to kill you.
称之为“高尚的牺牲”更贴切些
-I prefer to call it a noble sacrifice.
少跟我胡扯 要是我没醒过来 你就死定了
-Oh, don't give me that shit. If I hadn't come to, you'd be dead.
不是那样的 我自有妙计
That's… that's not true. I had a plan.
好吧 好 什么妙计
Oh, okay, right. What… what was that, then?
若有必要 我肯定会想出妙计
You know, I would've had a plan, if it had come to it.
情急之下 我总会妙计横生
In the moment, I always do.
你到底怎么了
-What is going on with you?
你知道你可以跟我说的 路德
You know you can talk to me, Lockwood.
对
Yeah… yeah.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
所以呢
-So?
老天 真不知道我何必多此一举 来吧 我们走
God's sake. I don't even know why I bother. Come on. Let's just go.
我再也不会重返那个地方 镜子留给他们好了
I'm never going back there. They can keep the mirror.
你看到它在哪里了
-You saw where it was?
对 被锁起来了 现在他们的身份暴露了 可能会转走
-Locked up. Probably move it, now their cover's been blown.
我们不能让温克曼和卡弗逍遥法外
We can't let Winkman and Carver get away with this.
靠
Oh shit.
怎么了
What?
卡弗 他已经看到你的留言了 乔治一个人在家
Carver. He'll have got your note and George is home alone.
现在我们打车走
Now we get a cab.
-你们说午夜回来的 -你没等我们吧
-You said midnight! -You didn't wait up, did you?
当然等了 镜子呢 你们一整晚到底干什么了
-Of course. Where's the mirror? -What the hell have you been doing?
我回头跟你说
-I'll tell you later.
谁啊
Who's that?
是卡弗
It's Carver.
-卡弗是谁 -丹尼的搭档
-Who's Carver? -Danny's partner.
我的天
Oh my God.
露西 快叫救护车
-Lucy, call an ambulance now.
老天 谁对你下手的
Jesus. Who did this to you?
-骨镜 -他说什么
-Bone glass. -What did he say?
骨镜 什么意思
Bone glass? What does that-- What does that mean?
是指那面镜子吗
Is that the mirror?
七个 不是一个
Seven. Not one.
七个什么
Seven what?
你照那面镜子了吗
Did you look into it?
你看到什么了
What did you see?
可怕的东西
Terrible things.
跟我来
Come with me.
哪里 去哪里
Where? Where… where to?
你听到什么了
-Huh? What did you hear? -He--
他要我们跟他一起去
He wants us to go with him.
露西
Lucy.
他死了
He's dead.
剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表