剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表
有些会员开始坐立不安了
Some of the members are getting restless.
他们觉得 在工作方面 你没有尽力帮他们
They feel you're not helping sufficiently with their work.
没错 是他们的工作
Exactly. Their work.
如果他们不能接受挑战 我不明白这与我何干
If they're not up to the challenge, I fail to see how that's my problem.
我又不是他们的保姆
I'm not their nursemaid.
确实
Well, quite.
但你是他们的灵感来源
But you are their inspiration.
他们最好不要忘记这一点
They'd do well not to forget that.
但我确实有东西要给你 你去交给他们
But I do have something for you to pass along.
平息他们的抱怨
Quell their complaining.
已修复好且经过测试
Repaired and tested.
又能用了 你可以转告他们 这是善意的象征
It's working again. You can tell them it's a token of goodwill.
来自他们的灵感
From their inspiration.
他们真幸运
-Lucky them.
我要回去大家对我众星捧月的地方
I'm going back where I'm appreciated.
我想请你喝一杯 但你肯定有更刺♥激♥的地方要去
I'd offer you a drink, but I'm sure you have somewhere more… exciting to be.
我等几分钟再去 不想惹人非议
I'll hang back a few minutes. We don't want to set tongues wagging.
哦 确实
Oh, quite.
我们得走了
We need to go.
现在就走
Now.
着急要走吗
In a hurry?
放轻松 你不希望我的剑打滑吧
Easy, now. You wouldn't want my blade to slip.
很锋利
It's very sharp.
剑很漂亮 是真金打造的吗
And it's very nice. Is it real gold?
你是谁
-Who are you?
宴会宾客而已 我找厕所时迷路了
-Just a guest of the party. -I got lost on my way to the loo.
没用你的地图
-Didn't use your map?
我这辈子从未见过那东西
-I've never seen that before.
给你东西的人曾在这里工作过
-Whoever gave it to you worked here.
你是探员吗
Are you an agent?
一定是某种合金
Must be some sort of alloy.
是镀金的吗
Is it gold-plated?
-有点俗气 -喂
-It's a bit tacky. -Hey!
我找到去厕所的路了
I found the way to the loo.
保安 有人闯入黑色图书馆
Security. There's been a breach in the Black Library.
老天 他们盯上我们了 会封锁所有出口
Oh God. They're onto us. They're blocking all the exits.
还有四个保安 你还没想出办法吧
There's another four of them. You haven't got a plan, have you?
没 不过现在应该有办法了
Well, I didn't, but now I do. I think.
撒盐装置已启动
The salt sprinklers have been activated.
请保持冷静 小心前往距离最近的出口
Please calmly and carefully make your way to the nearest exit.
撒盐装置已启动
The salt sprinklers have been activated.
请保持冷静 小心前往距离最近的出口
Please calmly and carefully make your way to the nearest exit.
这个宴会玩完了 想跟我一起撤吗
This party's dead. Wanna ditch it with me?
当然了
Absolutely.
剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表