剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表
他们痛苦的力量被困在…
The power of their torment trapped--
被困在镜子里 成为窗户 可以看到什么的窗户
Trapped in glass to make a window. A window to see what?
永恒
The eternal.
什么意思 你照镜子时到底看到了什么
What does that mean? What did you actually see when you looked?
我从未照过 我不是傻瓜
I never looked. I'm not a fool.
假借他人的眼睛去照才对
The way to look is with someone else's eyes.
虚弱之人 好奇之人
Someone weak. Someone curious.
脆弱之人
Someone vulnerable.
老天
-Oh God.
乔治
George.
别担心 我们不会伤害你 我们这么做是为了保护你
Don't worry. We won't hurt you. We're doing this for your own protection.
你真的信那种话吗
Do you really believe that?
醒醒 卡里姆 她要杀了我们俩
Wake up, Karim. She's gonna kill us both.
趁还有机会 我们必须离开此地
We have to get out of here while we still can.
没人会杀任何人 我们是学者
No one's going to kill anyone. We're academics.
这是科学实验
This is a scientific experiment.
只要你们别多管闲事 就不会这么麻烦
None of this would be necessary if you'd minded your own business.
你疯了 跟她一样疯狂
You've lost your mind. You're as mad as she is.
帕梅拉 比克斯塔夫的尸体 怎么会在这里
Pamela, what's Bickerstaff's body doing here?
没有他 我们根本做不到 对吧 这一切都是因为她
We could hardly do it without him, could we? This is all because of him.
他应该坐在前排
He deserves a front-row seat.
别担心 戴着铁链 他没有杀伤力
But don't worry, he's quite safe behind the chains.
什么前排
A front-row seat to what?
你得告诉我你发现了什么 用的是什么方法
Tell me what you've discovered, what the methodology is.
我们要如何安全地照那面镜子
How we're going to look at it safely.
在那些文件中 只要他提到追随者
In those papers, whenever he mentions followers,
总是谈论成年人
he's always talking about adults.
他不知道 年轻人才有看到灵异现象的能力
He didn't know that it's young people who have the ability to see beyond.
他在自己那个时代过于超前了 却遗漏了关键
He was too far ahead of his time. Missing the vital key.
这么说你打算…
So you were going to…
如果不是基普斯闯进来 坐在那里的人就会是我
If Kipps hadn't barged in, it would've been me sitting there?
这将是最妙的事 乔治 你说你想看到更多
It'll be the most wonderful thing, George. You said you wanted to see more.
但如果我拒绝 你会铐住我
But if I said no, those cuffs were for me?
你根本没抓住重点
You're missing the point quite spectacularly.
我们这辈子都埋头于书本 活在自己的思想里
All our lives, we've been buried in books. We live in our minds.
终于有东西 能告诉我们一直渴望知道的一切
And here at last is something that will tell us everything we ever wanted to know.
让我们感知一切
Make us feel everything.
你和我
You and me,
借由他感知一切
with him as our conduit.
-太完美了 -不
-It's perfect. -No.
你不能利用我
You can't use me.
我看不到鬼魂 我…
I can't see. I…
我江郎才尽了 告诉她
I've lost my talent. I've lost my talent. Tell her!
是真的吗 乔治
Is that true, George?
你刚刚从鬼魂手里救了他
You were saving him from a ghost.
我认识那把匕♥首♥
I know that knife.
我之前见过这样的匕♥首♥ 它们是成对存在的
I've seen one like it before. They come in pairs.
你杀了卡弗
You killed Carver.
-不 乔治 不 -他背叛了你
-No, George. -He betrayed you. -No, no.
他意识到了骨镜的价值 就把它卖♥♥给了温克曼 而非交给你
-He realized what the glass was worth. Sold it to Winkman, didn't give it to you.
-听着 你会没事的 -你谋划了这一切 而我助纣为虐
-Listen. -You planned this. -It's all gonna be fine. -And I helped you.
一切都会绝对
It's all going to be absolutely…
完美
perfect.
杀了你之后 我会去找你的淫♥荡♥小女友
After I kill you, I'm gonna find that little scrubber girlfriend of yours,
我也要杀了她
and I'm gonna kill her too.
-其他人呢 -跟我来
-Where are the others? -Follow me.
我就知道你们会平安无事
I knew you'd be okay.
-我们并非平安无事 -我们听到声音了 不止如此
-We're really not okay. -We heard voices. There's more.
看那边
There. Look.
路德
Lockwood.
路德
Lockwood!
-他离开我们了 -那混♥蛋♥骗了我们
-He's left us. -Ugh! The bastard tricked us.
-那混♥蛋♥早有预谋 -找死的计划
-That bastard had a plan. -A suicidal one.
我所有的最佳计划往往有这个特点
That tends to be a feature of all my best plans.
灵异事件研控部到达之前 别让鬼魂靠近
-Keep ghosts away till DEPRAC get here.
你打给他们了
-You called DEPRAC?
还没 这些小屋中肯定有一间有电♥话♥ 我会在途中打给他们
Not yet. But one of these huts has to have a phone. I'll call them on my way.
去哪里的途中
-On your way where?
救我的朋友的途中
-To save my friends.
还有基普斯
And Kipps.
你说对了 很完美
You were right. It's perfect.
你不在乎我 只在乎那面镜子
You don't care about me. You just care about that mirror.
你不需要我
You didn't need me.
就像露西和路德不需要我一样
Just like Lucy and Lockwood didn't need me.
因为我是个怪咖
'Cause I'm the oddball.
是备胎
The third wheel.
可有可无 向来如此 永远如此
Dispensable. Always have been, always will be.
这样结束也合情合理
It makes sense this is how it ends.
我的主人
My master!
他
He… is…
崛起了
arisen!
把他的镣铐解开 他的伟大不应受到限制
Set him free of those chains! His greatness should not be constrained.
让他见证这光辉时刻
Let him bear full witness to this glorious moment!
露西 小心后面
Lucy! Behind you!
原来是这位小灵听者 不过你没听到我来 是吗
It's the little listener. But you didn't hear me coming, did you?
我绝对你不会杀我 乔普林女士
I don't think you're going to kill me, Miss Joplin.
她要杀你 她杀了杰克卡弗 你就不该来
She will! She killed Jack Carver. -You shouldn't have come!
不 我必须来
-No, I had to!
因为你不是备胎
Because you're not a third wheel.
也不是怪咖
Or an oddball.
也不是你自以为的那些东西
Or whatever it is that you think you are.
你是我们当中最出色的人
You're the best of us.
我头也不回地离开了我的家人
I left my family without looking back.
路德失去了所有的亲人 我们不要失去你 小乔治
Lockwood's lost all of his. We are not losing you, Georgie.
感人肺腑 现在把你的手绑起来
Very moving. Now bind your hands.
不
No.
因为如果有人要照镜子 让我来
Because if anybody is looking in that mirror, it's me.
不 不行
No! No way!
非我莫属
It has to be me.
因为这是另一♥码♥事
'Cause this is something else.
这具有历史意义 得让房♥间里最优秀的人来做
This is historic, and for that, you need the best talent in the room.
自玛丽莎菲茨后 最优秀的人
The best since Marissa Fittes.
我可以跟第三型交谈 跟鬼魂沟通
I can talk with Type Threes. Commune with the other side.
这是我的使命 是我命中注定要做的事
This is what I'm made for. This is meant for me.
-不 露西 我不答应 -乔治 这件事你说了不算
-No, Lucy, I won't let you! -George, you don't have a choice in this!
他马上就会死
He'll be dead in an instant.
看看瞥一眼就把他害成什么样子了
Just look how much one glance has screwed him up. Just…
就让我顶替他做这件事吧
Just… just let me do this for him.
求你了
Please.
敢跟我作对
Cross me…
我会割断你俩的喉咙
and I'll cut both your throats.
老天 真的吗
God's sake. Really?
真的
Really.
听着 自从我们上次见面之后 有些进展
Look, there have been several developments since we last met.
说起来过于复杂 但我会长话短说
It's far too complicated to get into, but I'll cut a long story short.
我现在跟菲茨合作 所以我们能休战吗
I'm working with Fittes now, so can we call a truce?
我有点赶时间
In a bit of a hurry here.
我不是菲茨的人
I'm not Fittes.
你根本不知道我是谁
You've no idea who I am.
好吧 我今晚已经收拾了 八个恶棍和一个精神病患者
Okay, well, I've already dealt with eight thugs and one psychopath tonight,
所以再打一场也不会要我的命
so one more fight's not gonna kill me.
尤其是对付 曾经两度是我手下败将的人
Especially with someone I've beaten twice already.
你根本不知道我是谁 也不知道自己惹上了什么麻烦
You've no idea who I am, and you've no idea what you're messing with.
有若干力量参与其中
The forces in play.
那面骨镜绝非善茬
The bone glass is… an inconvenience.
你微不足道
You are insignificant.
就像你父母当年那样
Just like your mother and father were.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你永远不会知道
You'll never know.
拜托 露西 不要 它会害死你的
Please, Lucy, don't! It'll kill you!
剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表