剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表
来 我带你去阁楼看看
Come on. I'll show you the attic.
我小时候在这里睡 你喜欢的话 可以住在这里
This is where I slept when I was little. You can use it, if you like.
-除非你有别的安排 -是的
-Unless you've other arrangements? -Yes.
没有 我是说…
-No. I mean--
当然了 我们会从你的薪酬里扣房♥租
-We'd deduct the rent from your wages.
不会太贵 够付账单就行 我是个非常可靠的房♥东
Nothing too steep, just enough to cover the bills. I'm a very reliable landlord.
这里自带卫生间
It's, uh… got its own bathroom.
楼下有间更大的 不过得跟乔治共用
There's a bigger one downstairs, but that'd mean sharing with George,
我可不希望任何人遭受那种待遇
and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
好吧 你就自己开箱整理 安顿下来吧
Right, well, I'll leave you to unpack. Settle in.
-也就是说… -墙上的那些剪报…
-That's assuming-- -Those newspaper clippings on the wall…
你看到那些了 太不谦虚了 对吧 真该把它们拿下来
You saw those. Not very modest, is it? Should really take them down.
不 这更…只是…
No, it's more… It's just…
你还没有说起任何关于…
Well, it's just, you haven't said anything about…
我的意思是 你是谁
I mean, who are you?
有的是时间说这个
Plenty of time for that.
你该休息了 好好睡一觉
You should rest. Get some sleep.
如果你愿意接受这份工作
That's… if you'll take the job?
我愿意
Yes.
那好 欢迎加入路德侦探社
Well, then, welcome to Lockwood & Co.
(我们会大展宏图 露西卡莱尔 诺莉怀特)
我知道你在想什么
-I know what you're thinking.
但禁止入内
But it's forbidden.
-那道门 -对 那道门
-Oh. The door? -Yeah, the door.
-我想去拿杯水 -你去厨房♥比较合适
-I was gonna get a glass of water. -You'll have more luck in the kitchen.
-他为何一直关着那道门 -不清楚
-Why does he keep it shut? -I've no idea.
-你住在这里多久了 -大约一年
-How long have you lived here? -About a year.
-这么说你很了解他 -足够了解
-Oh, so you know him pretty well? -Well enough.
我只是好奇房♥子的事 想知道他怎么会住在这里
'Cause… I'm just wondering about the house. How he came to live here.
-我猜这房♥子原本是他… -他父母的
-I'm guessing it belonged to his-- -To his parents?
你自己去问他吧 这个时候他通常在书房♥
Ask him yourself. He's usually in the library at this time of night.
他不会像我现在这么着急上厕所
He'll be less desperate for the lavatory than I am now.
失陪了
So if you'd excuse me.
你好
Hello.
你好
Oh. Hello.
抱歉 打扰到你了吗 只是我不怎么累 所以…
Sorry, am I interrupting? Only, I'm not tired, so…
不 完全没有 进来坐吧
No. No, not at all. Come in, sit down.
你在读什么
What are you readin'?
只是了解一下城里发生的事
Just keeping up with what's going on in town.
宴会 那种无稽之谈
Parties, that kind of nonsense.
原以为自从鬼魂显灵后 这种活动会少一些
You'd think there'd be less of them since the Problem,
但对富人来说 却恰恰相反
but for the rich, it's quite the opposite.
他们最喜欢的莫过于 把自己锁在豪华酒店里
Nothing they like more than to lock themselves in a posh hotel
想到所有访魂在外面游荡 他们既兴奋又恐惧
and thrill with horror at the thought of all the visitors lurking outside.
灵异事件研控部上周举♥行♥宴会
DEPRAC held one last week.
所有重要人物都到场了
Everyone who's anyone was there.
你去了吗 我可以看看你的照片吗
Were you there? Can I see your picture?
没有 所以不行
No. So… no.
你的广♥告♥上说这是一家有声望的机构
When your advert said that this is a prestigious agency,
其实并非如此 对吗
it's not strictly true, is it?
你才营业三个月 我常看报 之前从未听闻过你
You've only been working three months. I read the papers and I've never heard of you.
广♥告♥稍微有点夸张
Mild exaggeration.
很多人会那样打广♥告♥
Lots of people make them.
就像你 你跟我说你已过四级
Like you, when you told me you'd passed your fourth grade.
我打给灵异事件研控部了
I called DEPRAC.
抱歉 听着 我很优秀 我保证 只是…
I'm sorry. Look, I… I am good enough. I promise. It's just…
我跟上一家侦探社的结局…
the way things ended with my last agency was--
过去的事已经过去了 重要的是未来
Whatever happened then is in the past. What counts is the future.
我知道你很优秀 可以留下 我亲眼见证过
I know you're good enough to be here. I saw it with my own eyes.
相信我 我们可能是初创机构 有点特立独行
And trust me, we might be a new outfit and a little unorthodox,
但总有一天 我们会成为伦敦最成功的侦探社之一
but one day, this will be one of the most successful agencies in London.
我希望你能参与其中
And I want you to be part of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有一件事
Th… there is just one other thing.
尽管说
Name it.
你说过我对你来说足够优秀
You've said I'm good enough for you.
你见证过我的能力 可是…
You've seen what I can do, but…
我如何知道你对我来说足够优秀
how do I know you're good enough for me?
放开我
Let go of me!
露西
Lucy!
路德
Lockwood!
-求你了 -坚持住 露西
-Please! Hold on, Lucy!
我要掉下去了
I'm gonna fall!
我的脚被抓住了
My foot's caught!
我要滑下去了
I'm slipping!
路德
Lockwood!
露西
Lucy!
-它碰到你了吗 -当然没有 否则我早没命了
-Did it touch you? -Course not. I'd be dead.
露西 你若是感觉不踏实 我们现在就该回家
Lucy, if you don't feel steady, we should just go home now.
不 我没事 只是…
No, I'm fine. It's just…
只是什么
Just what?
我跟她沟通时 感觉很不一样
When I connected with her, it was different.
-什么意思 -我看到了她从前的样子
-What do you mean? -I saw how she used to be.
不止如此 好像我能跟她感同身受
More than that. It was like I-- I could feel what she was feeling.
她是鬼魂 鬼魂是没有感情的
She's a ghost. Ghosts don't have feelings.
不 相信我 我以前从未有过这种感觉
No, trust me. This was like nothing I have ever felt before.
你得冷静一下
You need to calm down.
-你得听我说 -参数发生了变化
-You need to listen to me. -The parameters have changed.
这不再是一对老夫妻吵架的事了
This is not just an old couple's argument anymore.
这十有八♥九♥是凶案受害者的鬼魂 她随时可能回来
It's the ghost of a murder victim, and she's gonna be back any second,
如果你思绪混乱的话…
so if your head's not in the right place…
告诉我她去哪儿了
Show me where she went.
她没到墙边就消失了 但她去了墙里
She faded before she reached the wall, but that's where she was headed.
烟囱侧墙 尸体可能在那里
Chimney breast. Probably where the body is.
-这道墙重新用灰泥粉刷过 -小心 你把防御圈打破了
-This wall's been replastered. -Oh, careful. You broke the circle.
她回来了
She's back.
无趣 又是老把戏 怎么不来点新花样
Boring. You've done that already. Try something new, why don't you?
别嘲笑她 路德 她生气了
Don't taunt her, Lockwood. She's angry.
-差不多了 -快点
-Nearly there. -Hurry up.
它来了
Here it comes.
我的剑
My sword!
路德
Lockwood!
路德
Lockwood!
大事不好
This is not good.
是她
-That's her. -The body's the source.
尸体就是鬼源 我拖住她 你用银网罩住尸体
I'll hold her back. You get a silver net over it.
换言之 采用F计划
In other words, Plan F.
F计划不是这样的
That's not Plan F.
我是说 B计划
Uh, I… I mean, Plan B.
B计划是用盐弹 她太强了 盐弹威力不够
Plan B's salt-bombs. She's too strong for that.
老天 我把她引开 你去降服鬼源
For God's sake. I'll draw her off. You contain the source.
那是E计划
That's Plan E!
搞定这事后 我们要重新研究字母编号♥系统
When this is over, we need to totally rework the lettering system.
我可不这么想
Speak for yourself.
放开我
Let go of me!
露西 小心后面
-Lucy, behind you!
露西 快点
Lucy, hurry!
露西
Lucy!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们客户的房♥子要化为灰烬了 除此之外 一切好得很
Apart from our client's house burning to the ground, absolutely fine.
你怎么这么久 你在干什么
What took you so long? What were you doing back there?
我跟你说过 不对劲 感觉异样
I told you. Something wasn't right. Something was different.
-我得… -你得怎样
-I had to-- -Had to what?
哪里不对 我们控制住附体了 对吧
What wasn't right? We secured the source, didn't we?
对 但是… 路德 现在不是谈这个的时候
Yes, but… This is not the right time to be having this conversation.
同意 我们赶紧跳吧 免得为时已晚
Agreed. We should jump while there's something left to jump from.
跳 你一定是疯了 太高了 会摔断脖子的
Jump? You must be mad. We're way too high. We'll break our necks.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three!
剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表