剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表
也为你朋友感到遗憾
And for your friend.
不过她肯定希望你过得开心
I'm sure she'd want you to have some fun, though.
为你俩而活吧
Live life for the both of you.
好
Yeah.
你可能会喜欢这个
Oh. You might like this.
它原本属于
It belonged to, uh…
曾经跟我很亲近的一个人
someone I was very close to.
万一我弄丢了呢
But what if I lose it?
你之前成功保管过贵重的项链
You've got a good track record with precious necklaces.
谢谢
Thank you.
没别的事了
There's nothing else?
你没事吧
You're okay?
没事 没什么 真的 我很好
Yeah, no, honestly, I'm… I'm all good.
那就好 好吧
Great. Well…
我去看看出租车到了没
-I best check on the cab.
好
-Yeah.
乔治 你还没准备好
George, you're not ready.
有太多事要做了 你们去吧 别管我
Well, there's too much to do. Just go without me.
你只需要知道这个就行
-This is all you need to know.
-你想去就去吧 我继续工作 -不 我真的不想去
-Go if you want to. -I'll keep working. -Oh, no, I don't… don't really want to.
我不喜欢宴会 这个有意思多了
I don't like parties. This is much more fun.
宴会之后 你还需要帮我们做别的事 别忘了
Well, we'll still need you. For the thing after, don't forget.
好 我不会的 别担心
Yeah, I won't. Don't worry.
你会把东西带来吧
-And you'll bring the things?
对 我会的 只是…
-Yeah, I will. Just…
去吧 我们得继续了
Just go. We need to get on.
你需要那些东西做什么
What's the thing you need the things for?
好吧 别跟任何人说 不过我们…
Well, don't tell anyone, but we're…
我们要去取那面骨镜
We're going to get the bone glass.
哇
Wow.
乔治呢
Oh. Where's George?
他在工作 晚点会跟我们会合
He's working. He'll join us later.
所以只是咱俩去
So it's just us?
可以吗
Is that all right?
我们应该先去交际一下
We should probably do some mingling first, yeah?
让人觉得我们真是来参加宴会的
Make it look like we actually came to party.
好啊 我的两大最爱 上流人士和闲聊攀谈
Great. Two of my favorite things. Posh people and small talk.
老天 那些东西都是鬼源吗
Jesus Christ! Are those things sources?
著名的遗物陈列栏
Ah. The famous relic columns.
不喜欢吗
-Not a fan?
佩内洛普从不惧危险 也无品味
Penelope's never let danger or good taste
一心只想炫耀她著名的家族遗产
get in the way of her showing off her family's famous legacy.
说曹操 曹操到
Oh. Speak of the devil.
天哪 她好像看见我了
Oh God. I think she saw me.
你在干什么
-What are you doing? -What?
她就是个普通人 跟你我无异 没什么特别的
She's just a normal person. -She's no more special than you or me.
-我在阁楼里睡 -好吧 跟我无异 不特别
-I sleep in a loft. -Well, no more special than me.
辣根吗
-Horseradish?
就用肉汁不行吗
-Why can't they just use gravy?
因为这是文明世界
Because this is civilization.
想转一圈吗 认识一些人
Want to do a circuit? Meet some people?
我才不想去
-I'd rather chew my own face off.
你去吧 我正好想去洗手间
Go on, you go. I need the loo anyway.
那位是“长腿哥”休亨拉蒂 人称“拦路强盗”
That's Long Hugh Henratty, the highwayman.
佩内洛普 菲茨小姐 我…
Penelope! Um… Miss Fittes. I…
他的腿看起来没那么长
Uh, he… he doesn't look all that long.
野狗把他的腿吃了
Wild dogs ate his legs.
1971年 汤姆罗特韦尔把他挖了出来
Tom Rotwell dug him up in 1971,
我母亲则挥舞着铁铲驱赶那个鬼魂
while my mother kept the ghost at bay by waving her iron spade.
幸好她打网球 否则绝不会有那样的耐力
Good job she was a tennis player, or she would never have had the stamina.
对了 叫我“佩内洛普”就好
Penelope's fine, by the way.
工作邀约依然有效
And the job offer still stands.
基普斯跟你聊过
Kipps talked to you?
原来你跟基普斯聊过
Oh, you spoke to Kipps.
从库姆凯里豪♥宅♥案开始 我就知道你很特别
I've known you were special since Combe Carey.
我稍微调查了一下你
I, um… did a little research on you.
你还想雇用我吗
And you still wanna hire me?
你朋友们的遭遇不是你的错 露西
What happened to your friends wasn't your fault, Lucy.
那是你老板的责任 不该由你担责
That was your employer's responsibility. Not yours.
我们已确保 雅各布斯先生永远不能再管理探员了
We've seen to it that Mr. Jacobs will never be in charge of agents again.
我们这一行里 不应该有他这种人的立足之地
There should be no place for men like him in our industry.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你知道 我…
You know, I, um…
我一向是家族里格格不入的人
I was always the black sheep of my family.
花了很多时间才适应这一切
It's taken a lot to get used to all this.
我不知道你是如何做到的
I don't know how you do it.
几乎所有人的目光都在你身上
Practically everyone here's just staring at you.
他们看的不是我
Oh, they're not looking at me.
其实不是我
Not really me.
他们看的是了不起的佩内洛普菲茨
They're looking at the great Penelope Fittes.
他们期盼中的我
Who they want me to be.
谁能怪他们呢 大家活在一个可怕的时代
And who can blame them? It's a frightening time to be alive.
人们需要希望
People need hope.
需要慰藉
Reassurance.
我很乐意继续帮你 露西
I'd love to help you some more, Lucy.
身处局内是有好处的
There are benefits to being on the inside.
你真好心 感激不尽…不过…
That's… very kind. I mean, more than I could ever… But…
你跟路德先生在一起很有安全感
You feel safe with him. Mr. Lockwood.
我们是个团队
We're a team.
我知道那种感觉
I know that feeling.
我曾经体验过
I had that once.
如果你需要聊聊的话
If you ever need to talk,
我很善于倾听
I'm a good listener.
看来你还是会交际的嘛
I see you managed to mingle after all.
她有何目的
-What did she want?
-她说了什么 -哦 闲聊而已
What did she say? -Oh, just small talk.
走吧 我们有事要做
Now, come on. We've got a job to do.
-她要给你工作吗 -你怎么知道
-Did she offer you a job? -How did you know that?
我要是她的话 肯定会这么做
What I would've done if I were her.
我要是你的话 一定爽快答应
If I were you, I'd have bitten her hand off.
-为什么 -因为我没法跟她竞争
-Why? -I can't compete with this.
我从未要求过你
-I never asked you to.
那到底怎么了
-What's going on, then?
我不知道你在说什么
I've got no idea what you're talking about.
听着 我早前看到 你和基普斯在外面交谈
Look, I saw you talking to Kipps earlier outside.
对
Yeah.
所以呢
So?
他也提出要给我工作
He offered me a job too.
-还约我出去喝咖啡 -咖啡
-And asked me out for coffee. -Coffee?
就像正常人那样 一起出去玩
You know, like what normal people do. Hanging out.
约会吗
Like… a date?
这很难相信吗
Is that so hard to believe?
我拒绝他了
I turned him down.
我绝不会在这种地方工作 太多钢筋水泥 也没有烤焦的吐司
I could never work in a place like this. Too much concrete, no smell of burnt toast.
波特兰排屋才是我的家
-Portland Row is my home.
你和乔治
You and George.
我不会离开你们的 快走吧
I'm not going anywhere. Now come on.
这是密♥码♥ 1888
Here's the code. 1888.
干得漂亮 乔治
Nice one, George.
选个地方开始吧
Pick a place to start.
我去找索引
I'll check the index.
这把竖琴…
That harp…
找到了
I've got it.
C452
C/452.
看书脊上的编号♥
Check the numbers on the spines.
452…
452…
找到了
Gotcha.
来看看她有什么要忏悔的
-Let's see what she's got to confess to.
这里会安静很多
It'll be quieter in here.
他们都说了些什么
So, what have they been saying?
剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表