剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表
George, secure our retreat.
目前温度为六度 还在下降
-Six degrees and falling.
不管这里有什么东西 它正在靠近
Whatever's here, it's getting closer.
不过还没有任何鬼源的迹象 奇怪
There's no sign of any sources yet though. Strange.
乔治 你不是说 你怀疑这里有密室吗
George, didn't you say you suspect there's hidden rooms?
从平面图来看 很有可能
-From the plans, it's highly likely.
我们去找证据
-We'll look for evidence.
你留在这里 保护我们
-You stay here, watch our backs.
寻找洞穴 假墙 任何可能隐藏鬼源的东西
Look for cavities, false walls. Anything that could be concealing sources.
根据死灵光晕的数量来判断 这里死过很多人
Judging by the number of death glows, a lot of people died here.
所以我们认为它在这里面
So do we think it's in here?
闹鬼的主要鬼源
The source of the primary haunting?
-目前温度为五度 -等等
-Temperature, five degrees. -Wait.
别拍 我得用心听
Stop tapping. I need to listen.
我没在拍
-I'm not tapping.
立刻回防御圈
Get back to the circle now!
情况诡异
Something strange is happening.
是什么东西发出那种声音
-What's making that sound?
有血
Blood.
不是血 不可能 是血浆
It's not blood. It can't be. It's plasm.
但看起来像血 闻着也像血…
Yet it looks like blood, it smells like blood--
它会对你使用鬼触 别让它靠近
It'll ghost touch you, so don't let it near.
它是怎么做到的
Oh! How'd it do that?
我们的防御圈做得太大了 中间有个薄弱点
We've made the circle too big. There's a weak spot in the middle.
出去吧 留下装备 朝门口方向去
Let's get out of here. Leave the kit. Head for the door.
什么 你不是说撤退路线安全了吗
I thought you said you secured it?
-是啊 这不可能 -锁上了 我们被困住了
-I did! This isn't possible! -It's locked. We're trapped!
我们得镇定点 不然会徒增恐慌
-We need to calm down. It'll feed off our panic.
小露 我们需要找另一个出口
-Luce, we need another exit.
回去你找到的那个地方 看看那里是否有东西
Go to that place you found, see if there's something.
乔治 我们得把它引出来 然后引开
George, we need to draw it out and distract it.
我们该给这东西一点颜色瞧瞧了
It's time we stopped being so respectful of this thing.
出来吧 别害羞
Come on. Don't be shy.
-这里肯定有东西 -很好 继续找
-Definitely got something here. -Good. Keep looking.
到处都是
-It's everywhere.
不止一个鬼魂
This is not just one ghost!
-露西 你发现什么了 -不确定 我需要时间
-Lucy, what have you found? -I'm not sure. I need time!
他们是一伙的 靠
They're working together. Oh shit.
别分心
Stay focused.
我们怎么对付那玩意
How are we supposed to fight that?
露西 告诉我那是一道门
Lucy, please tell me that's a door.
我现在就想逃跑了
I'd like to start running now!
恶作剧鬼可能会把门关上
-A poltergeist could shut a door.
但只有变形鬼 才能以血液这么奇怪的东西出现
Only Changers can manifest as something as weird as blood.
但规模不可能这么大
But never on that scale!
我们在对付全新的第二型吗
Are we talking a new kind of Type Two?
那只是普通的变形鬼 鬼魂不可能能移♥动♥那么重的铁
That was just a regular Changer. No ghost can move that much heavy iron.
-是活人干的 -什么 谁啊
-Someone living did that. -What? Who?
费尔法克斯 不可能
Fairfax? No,
他肯定不敢回来干这种事
he wouldn't dare be back there to do that.
或许艾莉依然有灵异功能 或许他们在考验我们
Maybe Ellie still has some talent. Maybe we're being tested.
什么 你不会奢望 我们依然会从中获得任何好处吧
What? You can't possibly imagine we're still gonna get something out of this.
这是死亡陷阱
-It's a deathtrap.
老天
Oh God.
温度刚刚又下降了
Temperature just got lower.
也就是说红屋不是最初闹鬼的地方
Which means the Red Room isn't even the original haunting.
只是继发之地
-It's just a secondary.
还有别的东西存在
There's something else out there.
-要是没有出路怎么办 -那我们就死定了
-What if there's no way out? -Well, then we're dead.
蜘蛛为何如此偏爱鬼魂
Why do spiders love ghosts so much?
谁在乎啊 它们有很好的警示作用
Who cares? They're excellent warnings.
这是个绝佳的例子
-Case in point.
-靠 -萨姆潘迪
-Oh shit. -Sam Pandey.
大概想警告我们不要下去
Probably wanted to warn us not to go down there.
现在我们要下去了
And now we're going down there.
有东西在等我们
-There's something waiting.
这不可能是真正的尖叫楼梯 对吧
This couldn't be the actual Screaming Staircase, could it?
或许吧 费尔法克斯很喜欢惊喜
Maybe. Fairfax certainly loves a surprise.
难怪他在演艺圈做得风生水起
No wonder he did so well in show business.
走吧
-Let's go.
好
-Okay.
费尔法克斯和演艺圈
Fairfax and show business.
等一下 乔治 露西 等等 我想我可能搞清楚了…
Wait a minute. George, Lucy, hold on. I think I might have figured out--
-就是这里 就是这个楼梯 -走 快下楼梯
-This is it. This is the staircase. -Go. Get off it now!
我们该怎么办
-What are we gonna do?
结束了
It's over.
那些修道士
The monks.
这里就是他们的葬身之地
This is where they died.
乔治 去找鬼源
George, find the source.
小露 帮我挡住他们 我们得争取一些时间
Luce, help me ward them off. We need to buy some time.
“找鬼源”是什么意思 里面什么都没有
What do you mean, find the source? There's literally nothing in here!
是菲茨那个小孩
It's the Fittes kid!
菲茨那个小孩不是问题所在 快点
The Fittes kid is not the problem. Come on!
露西 不要
Lucy, no!
-你遭遇鬼锁了 -对 但我找到鬼源了
-You were ghost locked. -Yeah. But I found the source.
-他们的尸体在墙壁里 -太迟了 数量太多
-It's in the well. Their bodies! -It's too late. -There's too many!
幸好我违反了约定
-Lucky I broke the deal.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
乔治
George.
乔治
George!
乔治
George!
你没事吧
Oh, are you okay?
我的脸颊好疼
My cheek hurts.
露西
Lucy.
-露西 -他怎么没挨巴掌
-Lucy… -Oh, where's his slap?
我活该挨一巴掌 我真白♥痴♥
I deserve one. I've been an idiot.
我就不该带咱们来这里
I should never have brought us here.
看 真不敢相信我漏了这个…
There. I can't believe I missed it.
费尔法克斯不仅对赌场感兴趣
Fairfax wasn't just into casinos.
进入炼铁行业之前 他是苏活区人脉最广的人
He was the most connected man in Soho before he moved into iron.
费尔法克斯认识安娜贝尔
Fairfax knew Annabel?
他不止是认识她 我认为他们曾经交往过
He didn't just know her. I think he was with her.
戒指是他送给她的
He gave her the ring.
肯定是他送的
He must have done.
那个奇怪的印记 意味着他找人做戒指 肯定有记录
That weird hallmark, that means there's gonna be a record of him commissioning it.
等等 所以…是他杀了她
Wait, so… he killed her?
那枚戒指就是证据
And the ring's proof.
我认为他把我们带来这里
I think he brought us here
是为让房♥子杀死我们
for the house to kill us.
又有三名探员以身殉职 根本不会有人起疑心
It wouldn't have even been suspicious, just three more agents dying on the job.
快点 我们离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here.
趁他们还没发现我们活着 快走
Leave before they realize we're still alive.
如果我们从红屋走 就会没命
If we go via the Red Room, we won't be.
看 有光 或许我们可以从那里出去
Look, there's light! Maybe we can get out up there.
快走
-Go!
快跑
-Run!
不许动
Don't move.
举起手来
Hands up.
是你 你让我们来送死
You. You brought us here to die.
原来是你
It was you.
那天在我们家 被我刺伤的人是你 对吧
It was you in our house the other day who I stabbed.
那根本不是旧伤
There's nothing old about that war wound.
站在那里 让我能看见你
There, where I can see you.
我相信我们俩能解决这个问题
I'm sure you and I can resolve this between ourselves.
你想要回戒指 你以为可以等到太阳升起
You want your ring back. You thought you could wait till the sun comes up
去红屋搜我们的口袋就能拿到
and get it from our pockets in the Red Room.
我们还活着
Well, here we are.
那个印记就是罪证
It's the hallmark that's incriminating.
具体入微的证据
Something that specific.
你现在一定很后悔 给安娜贝尔买♥♥了那枚戒指
I bet you really regret buying that for Annabel now.
不 我不后悔买♥♥下戒指
剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表