剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表
我觉得那东西其实控制不了他
I don't think it's taken control of him.
乔治不会这样 是其他人在搞鬼
George wouldn't do something like this. This is someone else's work.
其他东西在搞鬼
Something else's.
-这里到处都是死物 -别走那么快
This place is crawling with dead things. Don't go so fast.
我得把蜡烛吹灭 以防有人试图跟踪我们
I need to kill these lights in case anyone tries to follow us.
没人会跟踪我们 他们会发疯的 来 抓住我的手
No one's going to follow us. They'd be mad. Here, take my hand.
别担心 没什么我搞不定的东西
Don't worry. It's nothing I can't deal with.
-不过去你的公♥寓♥会更好 -不行 必须是这里
-Your flat would've been nicer, though. -Oh no. It had to be here.
因为比克斯塔夫的文件里 写了某些内容吗
Because of something in Bickerstaff's papers?
如何才能安全地照这面镜子
The way to look at it safely?
没错
Exactly.
-什么声音 -不知道
-What was that? -I don't know.
在这里等着 别动
Wait here. Don't move.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
快一点
Be quick.
你到底来做什么 基普斯
What the hell are you doing here, Kipps?
我也想问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same thing.
-我知道镜子在你手上 -别惹我
-You've got the mirror. -Don't mess with me.
-我刚救了你一命 -胡说 一切都在我掌控中
-I just saved your life. -Bullshit. I had it under control.
不 你没有 你看不到鬼魂 根本不了解情况
No, you didn't. You couldn't see it. You were all over the place.
你快江郎才尽了
You're losing your talent.
你胆敢告诉任何人
You dare tell anyone
我会杀了你 听清楚了吗
and I'll kill you, you hear me?
冷静点 基普斯 放了我朋友
Calm down, Mr. Kipps, and let go of my friend.
把手放在背后
Put your hands behind your back.
现在慢慢地转身
Now turn around slowly.
搞什么…
What are you-- What the--
你会因此被捕你俩都是 你们是罪犯
You could be arrested for this. Both of you. You're criminals.
乔治 你会被毁掉 休想再工作
George, you'll be destroyed. You'll never work again.
你为何带那东西来
Why did you bring that?
还有手铐和刀
And handcuffs and a knife?
因为我早料到会发生这种事
Because I knew that something like this might happen.
伦敦所有人都想要我们手上的东西
Everyone in London wants what we have.
但它属于我们
But it's ours.
我们不能让任何人横加破坏
We can't let anyone jeopardize that.
说吧 你个丑八怪
Come on, then, you big bastard.
-说话 告诉我们他在哪里 -你是冲我还是冲骷髅头说
-Tell us where he is. -Is that aimed at me or the skull?
骷髅头 我绝不会对你这么客气
The skull. I'd never be that polite to you.
-你不能换种声音之类的吗 -不能
-Can't you use a different voice? -No.
别闪得太厉害 会暴露我们的
Stop glowing so much. You'll give us away.
-这句是对骷髅头说的 -我懂
-That was to the skull. -I got that.
我的主人离得如此近 我怎能办到 我能感知到他
How can I, when my master's so close? I can feel him.
他们最好在这里 如果你只是利用我们…
They'd better be here. If you're just using us--
别担心 他们会在的
Oh, don't worry. They will be.
他现在已成她的主人 她已迷失在你们的世界中
He's her master now. She's lost to your world.
只需瞥一眼 人人都巴望照那面镜子
All it takes is one glance. -And everyone wants to look.
-我不会 -你无法抗拒
-I don't. -You couldn't resist.
他也一样 谁知道他会看到什么
Nor could he. Who knows what he might see?
-或许是爸爸妈妈 -他现在说什么
-Mummy and Daddy, maybe? -What's he saying now?
如果有机会 我俩都会忍♥不住照那面骨镜
Neither of us could resist looking in the bone glass if we had the chance.
你得答应我不要照 路德
Just promise me you won't, though, Lockwood.
你不能太莽撞 我们才能撑过这关
I need you to be just the right amount of reckless.
好啊 没问题 可你为何如此担心我
Of course. But why are you so worried about me?
-那你呢 -不会有问题
-What about you? -Won't be a problem.
我受不了镜子 总有个傻女生在背后盯着我
Can't stand mirrors. There's always this stupid girl staring back at me.
我们拔剑 破门而入吧
Let's draw our swords and kick in the doors.
假装镇定 一副胸有成竹的样子
Like we're cool and really know what we're doing.
好
Okay.
听到什么声音吗
Hear anything?
没有声音
Not a sound.
暖和 不热 今晚有人来过这里 但离开一段时间了
It's warm. Not hot. Someone's been here tonight, but not for a while.
你看
Oh, and look.
比克斯塔夫的棺材
Bickerstaff's coffin.
我没感知到任何东西 里面是空的
I can't sense anything. There's nothing in there.
-她为何带走他的尸体 -为了做疯狂的实验
-Why would she take his body? -For a mad experiment.
因为她希望主人亲眼目睹 他们所做的事情
She wants the master to witness whatever they're doing.
这是好事
This is good.
带着尸体 他们不可能走远 肯定就在附近
They can't have gone far with a body. They must still be here somewhere.
-锁上了 -老天
-It's locked. -Oh God.
-是从里面锁上的 -这道门是通往哪里的
-From the inside. -Where does it go?
我们之前来的时候 乔治说这里有地下墓穴
Before, George said there were catacombs,
肯定有其他通往地下的路
so there has to be another way down.
灵柩台 桑德斯说过这东西还能用 对吧
The catafalque. Saunders said it was still working, didn't he?
四处看看 肯定有办法能操控它
Look everywhere. There has to be a way to operate it.
路德
Lockwood!
-基普斯呢 你们把他怎么了 -你们怎么来了
-Where's Kipps? -Why are you here?
-你问基普斯是什么意思 -他跟着卡里姆来这里 叫我们来支援
-What do you mean, "Where's Kipps"? -He followed Karim here. Called us.
我们的探员跟踪你们好多天了
Our agents have been following you for days.
我们知道卡里姆拿到镜子了 还知道他俩来了这里
We know Karim's got the mirror and they're both here.
他们惹了大祸
They're both in serious trouble.
我们得互帮互助 所以把剑放下
We need each other's help, so put those swords down
友好相处吧
and let's get on with it.
我们认为他们在地下墓穴
We think they're in the catacombs.
但门锁上了 只能靠那个台子下去
But that platform's the only way down.
-那个叫灵柩台 -对 我们知道
-It's called a catafalque. -We know.
你们知道怎么操控它吗 从上方还是下方
Do you know how they're operated, Bobby? From above or below?
上方
Above.
牧师会在葬礼途中放下棺材 有个按钮
The minister lowers the coffin during the service. There's a button.
凯特 这里有人
Kat! There's people here.
四个恶人在一辆货车里 说明温克曼就在那里
Four nasty-looking bastards in a van. Said Winkman's on the side.
-靠 -他们怎么找到我们的
-Oh shit. -How did they find us?
大概是跟着菲茨的大队人马过来的
Probably followed the parade of bloody Fittes agents.
-是你朋友吗 -我们认识朱里斯温克曼
-Friends? -We know Winkman.
他的意思是我们知道他是个变♥态♥
-We know he's a psychopath. -Anthony Lockwood!
-我们该怎么办 -逃跑
-What are we gonna do? -Run.
-不能这样做 -把我们自己关在里面
-Not an option. -Barricade ourselves inside.
-不行 我们被困 他们就会占上风 -你有何打算
-No, they'd have the advantage. -What's your plan?
我自己留在里面 去救乔治和基普斯 你们出去击退他们
I barricade myself inside, rescue George and Kipps. You fight them off out here.
击退他们
Fight them off?
如果你想一个人去地下墓穴 那就去吧
If you'd rather go down to the catacombs alone, go for it.
相信我 无论如何 我都宁愿对付那帮人
-I'd rather deal with that lot. -Where you going?
-安东尼 -不 我去
-Anthony! -No. I'll go.
-不行 小露 -一定得是我
-No way, Luce. -It has to be me.
-我有秘密武器 -太危险了
-I've got a secret weapon. -It's too dangerous.
路德 为了乔治 这次你得让我去
You have to let me do this, Lockwood. For George.
记住
And remember,
不要太莽撞
just reckless enough.
好吗
-Okay?
秘密武器是什么
What's the secret weapon?
就是她
She is.
我的镜子在哪里
Where's my mirror?
他们在做什么 他们不知道这里有鬼魂出没吗
What are they doing? Don't they know this place is infested?
他们会把我们关进去
Oh, they're going to put us in there.
我们应该逃跑的 你会害死我们 路德
We should've run. You're gonna get us killed.
振作点 你们是菲茨的精英探员 我见过的探员中最好的三个
Pull yourselves together. You're elite Fittes agents, three of the best I've met.
我是大名鼎鼎的安东尼路德
And I'm Anthony bloody Lockwood.
我们中的任何人随便什么时候 都能打败这帮人
Any one of us could see this lot off any day of the week.
但大家一起上 那就易如反掌
But all of us together? This will be a walk in the park.
没那么简单 这里是墓地
-This isn't a park, it's a graveyard.
那就把他们埋了
-Then let's bury them. -Dead!
你死定了 路德
-You're dead, Lockwood. -Yeah!
-我们得让他们远离教堂 -怎么做
We have to get them away from the chapel. -How?
快跑
-Run!
哦 对 那种声音
-Oh yes! That sound!
骨镜 让人欣喜若狂
Bone glass. Such sweet ecstasy.
在我听来不是什么喜事
It doesn't sound like ecstasy to me.
-你心胸狭隘 无法理解 -那就帮忙我一把 让我理解
-Your petty mind can't comprehend. -Then help me comprehend.
打造骨镜时 你在一旁吗
Were you there when it was made?
当然
Of course.
用七具尸体的骨头打造的 痛苦的亡灵
From the bones of seven bodies, suffering souls.
剧集 | 路德灵异侦探社(2023) | 导航列表