剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
剧情回顾...
我不会再伤害她了
I'm not going to hurt her again.
但总有人会受伤 萨姆怎么办
Well, someone's going to get hurt. What about Sam?
这简直太尴尬了
This isn't embarrassing at all.
要一起吗
want to run together?
不用了 你很苗条
Oh, no, no. You're really fit.
我一直在考虑用下腰
I've always considered being doubled-over,
和娇喘的姿势来勾引他
gasping for breath a rather sexy look.
无论如何 她有个糟糕的女朋友是我运气好
Anyway, she's got a bloody girlfriend, which is just my luck.
你好
Hello?
今天第三个不出声的电♥话♥
Oh. Third bloody call today.
至少说句话吧
They could at least say something.
我应该过的很愉快
I should be enjoying myself,
而不是想着如何在不宰了诺拉前提下
not.. wondering how I'm going to
坚持下去
get through this without killing Nora.
发生了一场意外
Uh, there was an accident.
凯特受伤了
Cat was hurt.
她死了 弗兰柯
She died, Frankie.
如今 我姐姐死了
Well, now my big sister's died,
而...
and...
而我真正需要找的人是凯特
the person I really need to call is Cat...
你不能出现在这里
You can't be here.
别管我什么感受
Just screw how I feel.
是我打扰了你平静安逸的生活 对吗
I'm just messing up your lovely little life, aren't I?
唇唇
欲动
第三集
第二季
瞧这里乱的
Playing crockery Jenga?
该死的莎迪
Yeah, bloody Sadie.
才三天就搞出这么多脏盘子
How much washing up can you generate in three days?
其实有些是我用的
Oh, um, actually, some of it's mine.
不过别担心 我空了会自己洗掉
But don't worry, I'll clean it up later.
起码你还有份工作
Oh, well, you know, you've got a job, at least.
把事情攒到一起做 也有情可原
That's a reason to let things stack up.
你还是睡不着吗
Are you still not sleeping?
对
Nope.
我试过看书 喝甘菊茶 睡前拉筋
I've tried reading, chamomile, stretching before bed.
你如果需要 我可以从医院给你弄点吗♥啡♥
I could nab you some morphine from the hospital, if you like.
真的吗
Really?
不好意思
Oh...sorry.
我现在连反话都听不出来了
I'm even slower than normal at the moment.
过来抱抱
Hey, come here.
你该出去走走
Maybe you need to get out of the house.
我知道你现在不太想工作
I know that work doesn't sound too tempting,
不过能扮演别人忘掉自己 哪怕几小时也好
but it might be really nice to be someone else for a few hours.
是啊
Yeah.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
我们约定过在公共区域不准吸烟
Um, we said no smoking in the communal areas.
对 抱歉
Oh, right. Sorry.
那是我的酸奶
And that's my yoghurt!
你要喝的话 我倒是不介意
I mean, I don't mind or anything.
只不过 你可以一起出钱买♥♥东西
It's just, you know, you could chip in with the shopping.
好好好 下次吧
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. All right, next time.
弗兰柯怎么样了
Hey, how's Frankie?
挺好的
Fine.
她光抽烟喝酸奶也不是办法吧
Maybe she needs more than cigarettes and yoghurt.
她才是医生吧 你懂什么
I thought SHE was the doctor.
有她在 你最好把iPod收好
You should watch your iPod around her.
她是个贼
She's a thief.
我来拿勺子
Spoons.
莱克西
Um, Lexy?
谢谢你 我会努力振作起来的
Er, thanks. I'm going to...try and sort myself out.
-赶紧好起来吧 -好
- Yeah. Good luck, eh? - Yeah.
给你拿了早餐
Got you breakfast.
泰丝极需和莱克西打一炮
Tess so needs to rub one out over Lexy.
能借我条短裤吗
Have you got any knickers I can borrow?
-你怎么起这么早 -我今天要去赴约
- Why are you up? - I've got an appointment.
就是找我们拍照片的那家杂♥志♥社
For that magazine we did the pictures for.
是你推荐了我 其实是我自荐
You recommended me. Well, I recommended me.
谢了 借用你的邮箱发的推荐信
Thanks for that. From your e-mail.
我决定自己写篇小文章
Decided to write my own little article,
因为那个记者放了我鸽子
seeing as the journo didn't show.
看来我也得帮忙收拾一下了
I think it's my turn to get a curry in.
我没帮着分担家务 室友们都闹脾气了
Housemates are getting tetchy I'm not pulling my weight.
你打算待多久
How long are you planning on staying?
你要是愿意 我可以现在就走
I can go now if you want.
随便吧
Whatever.
你接吧
Answer it.
你好 这里是怨妇摄影公♥司♥ 有何需要
Hello. Moody Cow Photography. Can I help you?
不不 她在
No, no, she's just here.
是你妈
It's your mum.
喂 对 对 好
Yeah, hello. Yeah, yeah, OK.
弗兰柯
Frankie!
我只想说
Yeah, I just wanted to say
那天的事我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about the other day.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
好 我们可以找时间谈谈
Yeah, yeah, we can talk about it then.
对 好 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know it.
好 再见
OK, bye.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm fine.
-是工作上的事吗 -不是
- Was that work? - No.
你待会想不想
Um, do you want to maybe
出去走走 到墓地看看凯特
go for a walk later and visit Cat's grave?
-我很忙 -那能跟我和艾德吃个午饭吗
- I'm busy. - What about lunch with me and Ed?
-一会儿再说吧 -好吧
- Let me see how I get on later, yeah? - OK.
我去洗个澡
I'm going for a shower.
我们等会可以去趟练习场
We could pop down the driving range later.
不行 我要去参加心理咨♥询♥ 记得吗
No, I've got this blooming counselling thing, remember?
天呐 你就不能推掉吗
Oh, God. Can't you just refuse?
不行 那是总督察组织的重要活动
No, it's the DCI's big thing -
煽情式管理法
touchy-feely management.
我要是不去 事情更麻烦
It'll just ruffle more feathers if I don't go.
当年我在部队的时候
When I was in the force,
要是有人把牙磕碎了 想看个牙医都难
you were lucky to see a dentist if you got your teeth smashed in,
更别说看心理医生了
let alone a psychiatrist.
你没事吧 老爸
You all right, Dad?
我得歇会儿了
I think I need a break.
你这是怎么了
What's wrong with you?
扛着电视的盗贼都能跑你两倍的路程
A burglar carrying a telly could do double this.
萨姆
Sam!
你好吗
How are you doing?
挺好的
I'm all right.
忘记介绍了 莱克西 这是我爸
Sorry, Lexy, this is my dad.
我爸妈到我家来待上几天
Mum and Dad have just come up for a couple of days to, you know...
艾尔菲
Alfie.
我是来督促她健身锻炼的
I've come to knock her into some sort of shape.
就像肯尼亚长跑队里的领跑员
You know, like one of them Kenyan pacemakers.
说起来
So, um...
你们是怎么认识的
How do you two know each other, then?
-就是跑步认识的 -对 跑步认识的
- It's just from running. - Yeah, yeah, from running.
我是个新手
I'm a bit of a newbie to all this,
你从我的体形也能看出来
as you can probably tell by my physique.
-我看不出来 -爸
- Well, I don't know. - Dad.
-我还是... -对 我们该走了
- Well, I should probably... - Yeah, we should go.
我可不想让你身体发僵了
Don't want you seizing up.
你还是为自己操心吧 丫头
Hey, you worry about yourself, sunshine.
你今早已经够拖我后腿的了
You've slowed me down enough this morning.
很高兴见到你们 再见 萨姆
Nice to meet you. See you, Sam.
-再见 -有付出才有收获
- Bye. - No pain, no gain.
-那姑娘不错 -她是挺好的
- Nice girl. - She's all right.
她也是"同"道中人吗
Is she one of your lot?
跑得怎么样
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表