剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
What would you do?
你问我
You're asking me?
这个嘛 我会...
All right, well, I'd...
我可能会脚踩两只船
I'd probably keep shagging them both
然后搅得大家都神伤心碎
and make a great, big mess.
不过我的建议一万个不可取
But then, I can always be relied upon to do the wrong thing.
那是谁
Who's that?
看起来像喝醉的流浪妹
Someone pretty sozzled by the looks of things.
她不会无家可归吧
You don't think she's homeless, do you?
可能是偷偷溜进来的
She might have snuck in here.
是泰丝
Actually, it's Tess.
泰丝·罗伯斯 由她饰演桑娅
Tess Roberts. She's playing Sonya.
泰丝
Tess.
-泰丝 -怎么了
- Tess! - What?
我的天啊 天啊 太抱歉了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
我提前到了 我肯定是不小心睡着了
I got here earlier. I must have, um, drifted off.
那些酒是你的吗
Are these yours?
对 没错 昨晚从酒吧免费拿的
Yes. Yeah. I got them free at a club last night.
排练期间最好戒酒
I tend to discourage alcohol in rehearsals.
不不 我真的没喝酒
No, no, no, I wasn't drinking them. Honestly.
只是搁在我包里罢了
They were in my pocket.
我只是...
I'll just...
好吧
Ok.
我们先喝点茶 然后开始吧
Well, um, let's get some tea and let's get started.
好的 抱歉
OK. Sorry.
这种时候是挺让人紧张
These things are so nerve-racking.
我也通常会事先来一小口烈酒定定神
I always like a little tipple beforehand.
不 不用了 我刚刚真的没喝酒
Oh, no, no, no. I wasn't drinking them, honestly.
我相信你的话 虽然他们都不信
Oh, I believe you. Thousands wouldn't.
希德·詹姆斯: 因好色和标志性淫♥荡♥笑容出名
凯特
我依旧爱你
尽管你和希德·詹姆斯有些神似
2007年5月3日
好了 你们四个先互相认识一下
OK, I thought I'd get the four of you in on your own,
你们将在一起工作很长一段时间
because you'll be working together a lot.
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
喂 我正排练呢
Hi. I'm in rehearsal.
稍等一下
Just a minute.
你们不妨先互相做个自我介绍
Um...why don't you all introduce yourselves?
我确定你关掉煤气了
You know what? I don't think you left the gas on.
你老爱胡思乱想
Because you always think that but you never have...
那么 我先来吧
All right, I'll kick off, shall I?
我是诺拉
Um, I'm Nora.
你们可能已经通过
Although you might have known me
《心脏监护》里的安吉拉认识了我
as Angela from Cardiac Care.
尽管我一直避免参演电视剧
Um, although I have escaped telly.
我在国家剧院出演过海达
And I've been giving my Hedda at the National.
海达: 易卜生戏剧《海达·加布勒》女主角
拉夫博: 海达的情人 狂放不羁 极有才华
这位是蒂莫西 也是我最棒的拉夫博
Timothy here was my rather fantastic Lovborg.
拜托 你在舞台上抢走了所有人的风头
Oh, please. You acted us all off the stage.
诺拉的演技精湛无比
Nora was wonderful.
住嘴 我才不是
Stop it! I did not!
刚刚获英国电影学院奖提名的
I'm not the one who's just been nominated
西班牙演员的可不是我
for a Spanish BAFTA,
你这个才华横溢的混♥蛋♥
you talented bastard.
-你是不是出演过《海鸥》 -可能吧
- Didn't I see you in The Seagull? - Probably.
最近八年里
For the last eight years,
所有饱经风霜的醉汉都是我演的
I've played every weathered drunk going.
我不是在抱怨
I'm not complaining.
轻车熟路不用琢磨
Cuts down on the need for research.
你呢 泰丝
What about you, Tess?
你参演的戏剧多吗
Have you done much theatre?
其实没多少
Ah, no, not really.
主要是几个电视剧 《急诊室》《法案》
Mainly bits of telly, Casualty, The Bill,
没什么可说的
nothing very exciting.
我有个朋友也参演了《法案》
I've got a friend who was in The Bill,
或许你认识他 约翰尼·史蒂文斯
maybe you know him, Johnny Stevens?
我没呆多久 只是个小角色 所以...
I wasn't in it for very long. I only had a tiny part, so...
继续说嘛 让大伙乐一乐 你的台词是什么
Go on, amuse us. What were your lines?
我不大记得了
Oh, I can't really remember.
别扫兴嘛 来几句
Don't be a spoilsport, of course you can.
其实不是...
Ah, well, it wasn't really...
什么台词
lines as such.
其实是一种声音
It was more like a noise.
就像一种呼气声
Well, like an exhalation of air.
我扮演的是他们在河里发现的女尸
I was a corpse that they found in the river.
他们把我捞出来时
And when they pulled me out,
我发出了... 这种声音
I made like a... sound.
因为尸体体内也有气体
Because corpses have air in them.
我也扮演过几具尸体
I've played a few corpses in my time.
要是我前夜喝过酒
If I've had a bit of a night beforehand,
第二天开拍连妆都不用化
they don't even need to bother with make-up.
干得不错
Well done, you.
从尸体一举到桑娅 实在...
From corpse to Sonya in one fell swoop, that is...
实在是了不得
that is quite an achievement.
你肯定很激动
You must be thrilled.
好了 抱歉接了个电♥话♥
Right, sorry about that.
我们开始吧
Let's get going.
我认为应从了解此剧对我们的意义开始
I thought we'd start by looking at what the play means to us all.
有人在前台留给你这个
This was at reception for you.
你猜他现在是在跟他们谈吗
Do you reckon he's talking to them now?
不知道 希望如此
I don't know. Let's hope so.
亲爱的宝贝 我们和好吧
希德
那是什么
What is that?
什么也不是
Oh, it's nothing.
他来了
Here he comes.
好消息
Excellent news.
W&B公♥司♥大爱你们的展示
Winrow and Baines, they LOVED your pitch.
我们成功了
We're on board!
他们认为你"古怪又令人难忘"
They thought you were, um, "impressively eccentric."
那是什么意思
What did they mean by that?
我附赠了几个笑话
Oh, I threw in a few jokes.
你了解我的 阿勒斯特
You know what I'm like, Alistair.
我比较善于博人一笑
Made it a bit humorous.
好吧 随便了 反正这活是我们的了
Yeah, well. Whatever. We've got the work.
这才是最重要的
That's the important thing.
-恭喜 -谢谢你
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
杰 你直接和他们联♥系♥
Now, Jay, I want you to liaise with them direct.
凯特 你协助杰
Cat, you work up to Jay.
干得好
And well done!
怎么了
What?
他赏识我的杰出天赋我也没办法
I can't help it if he recognises my superior talents.
一点也不好笑 杰 那是对我的歧视
It's not actually funny, Jay, it's discrimination.
好了好了 别拿我出气
All right, well, don't take it out on me.
投诉 或者找他谈谈
Make a complaint. Or talk to him.
算了 无所谓了
Actually, you know what? It doesn't matter.
操他大爷的 我他妈的不在乎了
Fuck it! Fuck him. I don't give a shit anymore.
今天我们讨论的差不多了
I think we've covered enough ground for today.
明天老时间这里见
See you back here, ah, same time tomorrow.
什么声音
Um, what sort of sound?
不不不 我确定没事的
No, no, no, no, no. I'm sure it'll be fine.
不会 没人因使用微波炉而丧命
No. No-one's ever died by using a microwave, no.
真讨厌
It is such a pain.
《心脏监护》的粉丝还不放过我
I still get all this fan mail from Cardiac Care.
我在这里忙 还要在照片上签名
I've had it up to here with signing photos.
天呐 怎么没人告诉我样子很吓人
Jesus, why didn't anyone tell me I look such a fright?
别傻了 你还是一如既往的美丽
Don't be ridiculous. You look as gorgeous as ever.
别担心 别担心
Don't worry, don't worry.
我头发被雨淋后
My hair always goes a bit
就像诺尔·艾德曼一样[知名歌♥手]
Noel Edmonds when I've been in the rain.
我又没被雨淋
I wasn't in the rain.
我要去市里 你来吗
I'm walking into town. Are you coming?
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表