剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
and is pretty good at roller-skating?
我和梅吉谈了罗纳德的事
I spoke to Maggie about Ronald.
你知道她怎么说的吗 周末
Do you know what she's offering? Weekends.
你不是喜欢在周末
Well, isn't that kind of when you want a dog?
遛遛狗吗
At the weekends?
尤其是你这样的光棍
Especially if you're single.
他们就是打的这个小算盘
That's what they're banking on.
把狗狗丢给我
Leaving them free to fly
自己去罗马渡个浪漫小短假 没门
to Rome on romantic mini-breaks. Get real!
那你打算怎么办
So, what are you going to do?
我要上诉
I'm lawyering up.
让她和那个德拉瓦知道自己看走眼了
Show her and Delaware they're fucking with the wrong man.
好吧
Ok.
如果这事闹翻
And if that one cuts up rough today,
她面上也不好看
she can have a piece of me too.
早上好 各位
Morning, everyone.
我们可以重演一遍和解那一幕吗
Can we do the rapprochement scene again?
我爱死昨天泰丝对我发火的感觉了
I just... I loved Tess's anger towards me yesterday.
她是不是很棒 罗利
Wasn't she fantastic, Rory?
确实演的非常好 泰丝
Yeah, that was really good work, Tess.
衣服真好看 休
Nice jumper, Hugh.
谢谢 我新买♥♥的
Oh, thanks. It's new.
好了 从"凄美的玫瑰"这里开始好吗
Right. Can we go from "Beautiful, sorrowful roses"?
好的
Yep.
是威尔士山羊奶酪吗
Er, the Welsh goat?
不是
No.
爱尔兰山羊奶酪?
The Irish goat?
这是布里干酪 莎迪
It's the brie, Sadie.
布里干酪
It's the brie.
我可以问你个问题吗 莎迪
Can I ask you something, Sadie?
你真的喜欢奶酪吗
Do you actually like cheese?
当然 我超爱的
Yeah, I love it.
那我们的奶酪中 你最喜欢的
And which cheese is your particular favourite?
是哪一种呢
From our selection?
我全都喜欢
I like all of them.
我们饭店以奶酪拼盘闻名
This restaurant is famous for its cheese board.
外面有多少铁杆奶酪粉丝
And there are plenty of genuine cheese enthusiasts out there
等着品鉴我们的...
who would give their eye teeth...
我知道 真对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
我得...赶紧去趟厕所
It's just... I really, really need the loo.
好吧
Ok.
-人有三急 -谢谢您
- When nature calls... - Thanks.
面带笑容
Say cheese.
这是苏格兰鲜酪 又称盖尔干酪
The crowdie, or gruth in Gaelic.
是维京时期的一种麦片粥形式的绿色奶酪
A Viking oat-covered green cheese.
这是邦妮特奶酪
Bonnet, a delicious goat's
是种产自埃尔郡小农场的绝佳羊奶奶酪
milk cheese from a small Ayrshire dairy.
压轴的是肯尼迪主教奶酪
And finally, Bishop Kennedy,
用未消毒的苏格兰牛奶制成
an unpasteurised Scottish cheese,
并用威士忌浸泡
washed in whisky and named
以十五世纪主教圣安德鲁斯之名命名
after a 15th-century bishop from St Andrews.
很好
Right.
看样子我们把各种奶酪都吃全了
Looks like we've got the cheese situation covered.
-你什么时候下班 -一时半会走不了
- What time do you get off? - Not for a long while yet.
没关系 我们会留下过夜的
Oh, that's OK. See, we're staying over.
不想让你错过了
I wouldn't want you to miss out.
心领了 但是一会我要去见我女朋友
Thanks, but I'm seeing my girlfriend later.
真的吗 如果你女朋友像你一样性感的话
Oh, really? Well, your girlfriend is welcome to join us too.
可以加入我们啊
Only if she is as hot as you are?
她非常的性感
She's really hot.
但是她对傻瓜不感兴趣
She's just not interested in wankers.
哎呀 对不起 我是说银行家
Oh, sorry! I meant bankers.
服务员
Waitress!
酒变质了
This wine's corked.
酒没有问题
It's fine.
-你还在为我和诺拉约会而生气吗 -没有
- Are you still pissed off at me for seeing Nora? - No.
真的没有 我觉得无论是谁
No, actually, I think anyone who is going to make you happy
只要能让你开心就好
right now must be a good thing.
诺拉看上去很开心 对我们也是好事
And Nora seems really happy, which is great for everyone.
你态度变了
You've changed your tune.
是的 我想
Yeah, well, I think
当爱情降临的时候 就要把握住机会
you've got to grab love when it comes along.
诺拉有个朋友叫梅格
Nora's got this friend, Meg.
我们一会要去见她
We're seeing her later.
她是拉拉 身材很好
She's gay and she's fit and...
诺拉和我觉得你俩超配的
Nora and I think you'd be perfect together.
谢谢 但是我今晚没空
Oh, thanks. But I'm busy tonight.
是吗 你要做什么
Really? What are you doing?
跟莱克西出去过过姐妹生活
Just a girls' night out with lexy.
他穿着熨得超平整的衬衫
He's wearing a perfectly pressed shirt,
明显用过护♥法♥产品
he's clearly using hair product.
选择低卡路里的饮料
He's selected a low calorie beverage.
-基友身份还不够呼之欲出吗 -我需要证据
- How much more definite can you get? - I need proof.
去问问他有没有《欢乐合唱团》的合集
So just go and ask him if he owns the Glee box set.
-你去问 -靠 好吧
- You ask him! - OK, fuck it!
我去探探虚实 但是你欠我一个人情
I'll go and find out, but you owe me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我打算选一份摩洛哥炖菜
I was thinking of getting the Moroccan tagine.
一直想去摩洛哥来着
I've always wanted to go to Morocco.
你去过摩洛哥吗
Have you ever been to Morocco?
去过
Yes, I have.
真的啊 挺酷
Oh? Cool!
你...和谁一起去的
Who did you... Who did you go with?
我姐姐
My sister.
-没跟你的... -妻子吗 不是
- Not your... - Wife? No.
我是同性恋
But I am gay.
不不不 我不是想搭讪...
Oh, no. No, I didn't... Ah!
-他是弯的 -太棒了
- Yeah, he's gay. - Yes!
我再也没脸见他了
I can never see him again.
两点去酒店吗
如果你看了我的文章 就去
莎迪
Sadie!
有桌客人投诉你
I've had a complaint from table...
你在玩手♥机♥吗
Was you on the phone?
上班期间不允许带手♥机♥
You shouldn't even have that with you.
你妈♥逼♥的工作帽呢
Where is your fucking hat?
知道吗
Do you know what?
你可以把你的帽子 奶酪
You can take your hat, and your cheese,
还有你傻♥逼♥矫情的工作
and your stupid poncey job
一起塞进你的紧致的菊花里
and stuff it up your tight little arse!
我来取凯特在现场留下来的东西
I've come to collect Cat's things from the scene.
好的 确定现在拿吗 不急的
OK. If you're sure. There's no rush.
确定
I'm sure.
给你
Here you are.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
滚床单前先谈谈正事
Work before pleasure.
看我的文章了吗
Did you read my article?
当然看了 很不错 但是...
Oh, yeah. It was good. It was good but...
最近的版面都排满了 所以...
We're pretty full over the next few issues, so...
好吧
Right.
怎么啦
What's wrong?
我刚刚丢了工作 所以付不起房♥租了
Well, I've just lost my job, so I won't be able to pay the rent,
也就是说 我可能要从我的公♥寓♥里滚蛋了
which probably means I'll get kicked out of my flat.
除此之外 我还是蛮不错的
Apart from that, I'm peachy!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
或许你该参加今晚的聚会
Maybe you should come to the party tonight.
可能会找到一些有用的人脉
Well, you might be able to get some useful contacts.
你不介意我去吗
And you don't mind me coming now?
不介意 我希望我们一起去
No. I'd like us both to come.
既然如此我可以安排下
I think that can be arranged.
对了
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表