剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
我挺喜欢咱俩的名字刻在一起
I quite like having our names up there together.
剧情回顾...
我刚才去见了弗兰柯
I just went to see Frankie.
我在走之前和她滚床单了
We were sleeping together before I went away.
萨姆知道吗
Does Sam know?
不知道 不能让她发现
No, and she can't find out either.
莱克西 你是干什么的
So, Lexy, what do you do?
我是皇后区急症室的医生
I'm a doctor in A&E at Queen's.
我喜欢这部戏
Ah, I love this play.
里面每个角色都很悲剧
Everyone's so bloody miserable in it.
对 其实我在演桑娅
Yeah, actually, uh, I'm playing Sonya.
从尸体一举到桑娅
From corpse to Sonya in one fell swoop
实在是了不得
that is quite an achievement.
我们应该邀请莱克西搬进来
That we should... we should ask Lexy to move in.
那个警♥察♥萨姆和凯特成了吗
So, the cop, Sam, does she go out with Cat?
所以我要忍♥受
So I'm supposed to sit on the sidelines
你继续和你女朋友翻云覆雨是吗
while you continue to fuck your wife?
算了
Forget it.
等一下
Wait.
第二季
第二集
欲动
唇唇
你就这么多东西吗
So... is this everything?
是啊 我讨厌家里乱糟糟的
Yeah. I don't like clutter.
别担心 我还没到洁癖的程度
Oh, no, no. Don't worry. I'm not fanatical or anything.
见过那么多人去世之后
It's just when you see so many people snuff it,
才发现他们留下的都是废物
you realise only junk gets left behind.
我可能也会做个大扫除
You know, I might have a clear-out.
过过更简单朴素的生活
Lead a more minimalist lifestyle.
信你才怪
Yeah. Now I've heard everything.
闭嘴 我真的会
Shut up. I might.
早啊 寿星女
Morning, birthday girl.
坐吧
Take a seat.
今天你可以享受整套的生日早餐体验
Today, you are having the full birthday breakfast experience.
甚至还有盛在小罐里的果酱和橘子酱
We've even got jam and marmalade in little pots,
就像酒店里一样
like you get at a hotel.
虽说是盛在蛋杯里 不过你能会意就好
To be fair, they're eggcups, but you get the idea.
我现在能打开吗
Do I open it now?
你想怎样都行 今天可是你的生日
You can do whatever you want. It's your birthday.
你怎么知道我想要这个包
How did you know I wanted this?
我做过细致的侦查工作 其实不是啦
Rigorous detective work. No.
我听你跟泰丝说过 就给她打了个电♥话♥
I heard you telling Tess and I gave her a call.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我超喜欢 谢谢
I love it! Thank you.
送你礼物是为了哄你开心 不是惹你伤心
It's meant to make you happy, not sad.
我没伤心
I'm not sad.
我真♥他♥妈♥讨厌自己动手
I bloody hate DIY.
你的选择是对的 找个运动型女友
Tell you what, you got the right idea, going out with a spark.
我敢说这种事都是由她代劳的吧
I bet she does everything like this.
本来是由她来做的 不过我们已经分手了
Oh, yeah. She would. Only we're not together any more.
真糟
Oh, shit.
抱歉
Um, sorry.
没事 我们在一起没多久
It's OK. We weren't together long.
我们俩一直话不投机
It was a... she says 'to-mah-to', I say 'to-may-to' situation.
-所以我就提了分手 -让我猜猜
- So I called the whole thing off. - Let me guess.
你举止怪异 四处躲她
You were being weird and avoiding her.
所以她就逼你甩了她
So she forced you to dump her?
-你怎么... -你挺邋遢的
- How did...? - Well, you know, you're messy,
这说明你这人爱逃避 害怕面对现实
which means you're probably more of an avoider than a confronter.
你现在有交往的对象吗
So, um, are you seeing anyone at the moment or...?
没有 我二十几岁一直跟错的人纠缠不清
Oh, no - spent my twenties sleeping with the wrong women...
弗兰柯就是个很好的例子
Frankie being a prime example...
所以到现在仍独身一人 这也在意料之中
which is a sure-fire way to end up single.
我去跑个步
I'm off for a run.
回见
I'll see you later.
-再见 -那个烂摊子你别管 放着我来
- See you. - Don't you dare clear up that mess. I'll do it.
我待不了多久 还有事要办
Can't stay long. Gotta be somewhere.
你又想跟我吵吗
So do you want to yell at me again?
不
No.
我想说句对不起
I...I wanted to say I'm sorry.
你说得对 我是个混♥蛋♥
You're right. I was a cock.
反正你是别再妄想跟我睡了
You're not getting back in my pants, if that's what you think.
我不是这个意思
It's not what I want.
早该想到了
Charmed, I'm sure.
不 我倒是愿意
Nah... I would.
我本来想... 我...
I would want to...I...
你应该知道我喜欢上别人了
I think you know I'm into someone else.
-凯特怎么样 -还和别人好着
- How is Cat? - Still married.
我在努力争取
I'm working on it.
我们能做朋友吗
So are we mates?
去他的 朋友就朋友
Mmm. Sod it. Why not?
你最近怎样
So... how are you?
穷开心呗 没钱没工作
Just chipper, apart from being broke and jobless.
也许我可以帮帮你
Well, I just might be able to help out with that.
你还好吗
Hey, are you OK?
你是莱克西 对吧
It's Lexy, isn't it?
天啊 这简直太尴尬了
My God. This isn't embarrassing at all.
我就怕撞到熟人
I was hoping I wouldn't run into anyone.
我刚开始练跑步不久
I'm a bit new to the whole running thing.
跑得越多 越觉得轻松
The more you do, the easier it gets.
前提是我能坚持下去
IF I do any more.
我有时候真想一夜变老
Oh, God - sometimes, I can't wait till we're 80
那样我就不用费心锻炼了
and I can just throw self-improvement to the wind.
是啊
Yeah.
买♥♥个楼梯升降机 整天啃甜甜圈
Buy a stair lift and eat doughnuts all day.
还要再买♥♥个电动轮椅
Don't forget the motorised wheelchair.
天啊 你这话说得我心里直痒痒
Oh, God. Now you're just talking dirty.
别歇太久了
Don't let yourself cool down too much.
我往那边跑 要一起吗
I'm, uh... I'm heading that way if you want to run together?
不用了 你很苗条
Oh, no, no. You're really fit.
我是说你很健康
Um, I mean you're really healthy.
我刚戒烟不久
And I just quit smoking,
所以现在肺活量小的可怜
so I've got the lung capacity of a small hamster.
我得走了 你真的不想跟我一起吗
I better go. You sure you don't want to...?
没事 我自己就行
Yeah, no, no. I'm cool.
-好吧 再见 -去吧
- All right. See you. - Go for it.
现在他每天都会过来
Now he comes here every day,
但却对我视而不见 瞧都不瞧一眼
and he doesn't look at me, doesn't see me.
我完全没希望了 太绝望了
I have no hope at all. None.
上帝啊 赐予我力量
Oh, God. Give me strength...
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我在想 泰丝说完"太痛苦了"之后
Um, I was wondering if Tess could leave a pause
能不能停顿一下
after, "It's so painful."
不然我都没时间作反应
Otherwise, I don't get a chance to react.
没错 是的
Right. Right.
你想要做什么样的反应
Um, what... what kind of reaction were you looking for?
虽说这是桑娅的一场重头戏
Well, even though this is a big speech for Sonya,
但这场戏对于埃琳娜 以及她跟阿斯托夫的矛盾
in a way, this scene is just as much about Elena
同样至关重要
and her conflict over Astrov.
我就想 如果观众能看到我的反应
And I just think that if the audience could see my reaction,
可能会更好
that might be helpful.
好吧 泰丝 你中间能停顿一下吗
Right. Tess, could we try that with a pause?
好
Sure.
太痛苦了
Oh, it's so painful.
我完全没希望了 太绝望了
I have no hope at all. None.
上帝啊 赐予我力量吧
Oh, God. Give me strength.
我整夜都在祈祷
I have been praying all night...
不好意思
Sorry. Sorry, sorry.
难道泰丝要一直站在舞台前方吗
Is... is Tess going to walk upstage on the night?
这样会把所有焦点都聚集到桑娅身上
It's just... it sort of pulls all the focus onto Sonya.
这场戏本来就是桑娅的重头戏
Well, it is a really big moment for Sonya.
没错 但我刚才说了
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表