剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
though he were dead, yet shall he live.
凡活着并信仰吾者
And whomsoever liveth and believeth in Me
必永远不死
shall never die.
尘归尘
Dust to dust.
土归土"
Ashes to ashes."
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是想... 跟你聊聊
I just want to... talk to you.
你喝多了吗
Are you drunk?
凯特死了
Cat died.
她死了
She's dead.
我真的感到非常难过
I am really, really sorry to hear that.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
不行
No.
不行 抱歉
No. I'm sorry.
求你了
Please.
我只是想聊聊而已
I, um... just want to talk.
你不能出现在这里
Well, you... You can't be here.
阿尔玛 是谁
Alma, who is it?
没人
No-one.
我... 我可是你女儿啊
I'm your... I'm your daughter.
约翰在家呢 我们现在不能聊
John's here. We can't talk now.
下次再说吧
We can talk another time.
好吧
Yeah.
你...
Just...
只会逃避 保全自己
run and save your own skin,
跟你以前如出一辙 对吗
like you did before, yeah?
还好吧
Everything all right?
还好 没事 我马上来
Yeah. It's fine. I'll be down in a minute.
可别让我毁了你的晚上
Don't let me ruin your evening.
别管我什么感受
Just screw how I feel.
是我打扰了你平静安逸的生活 对吗
I'm just messing up your lovely little life, aren't I?
去你的
Well, fuck you!
反正我也从来都不想认识你
I didn't want to know you, anyway.
知道吗
You know?
弗兰柯
Frankie?
我给她留了张字条 也许该再打给她试试
I left her a note. Maybe I should try her again.
你知道弗兰柯的 她肯定在忙活自己的事
You know Frankie. She'll just be doing her own thing.
我担心的是萨姆
It's Sam I'm worried about.
她肯定痛不欲生
It's got to be worse for her.
对 我也觉得
Yeah. I suppose.
妈妈要把我逼疯了
Mum's going to drive me mad.
她会冷静下来的
She'll calm down eventually.
有些事物不该被毁弃
有人吗
Hello?
看样子你很不好受
I guess it didn't go so well, then.
如果她没有和我在一起
If she wasn't with me...
她可能还在上班
she'd still be at work.
她可能... 还活着
She... she'd... be alive.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
别这样
Shh. Come on.
才不是这样
That's not true.
求你了
Please.
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表