剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
How can I give my Vanya now,
怎么能演好万尼亚舅舅
when I feel so empty inside?
矮油 还挺像那么回事的嘛
Hello. Someone's made an effort.
是吗 你也不赖
Yeah, I'm not the only one!
进去吗
Shall we go in?
不了 我还在等人
No, thanks. I'm waiting for someone.
真的假的
Don't tell me.
终于要见到神秘女友的庐山真面目了吗
We're finally going to meet the phantom girlfriend?
她老婆果断被晾在一边了对吧
Leaving the little missus at home, is she?
少来套我话
Look, don't drop me in it.
你只能当她是我亲戚 行吗
As far as you know, she's my aunt, OK?
先进去了 一会见
We'll see you in there.
女士们先生们
'Ladies and gentlemen,
请第一幕演员做好准备
this is your Act One beginners call.'
休
Hugh?
你在里面吗 休
Hugh, are you in there?
要准备上场了
We've had our call.
亲爱的 来喝杯茶吧
Have some tea, my love, Won't you?
我没什么胃口
I don't really fancy it.
两百年后
200 years from now,
这些让我们浴血奋战的人
the people we are beating a path for,
又有多少会记得我们
will they even give us a thought, Nanya?
没人记得 上帝却记得
People may not, but God will.
说得好
That's nicely put, Nanya.
谢谢你
Thank you.
快来啊 休
Please, Hugh.
妈的
Fuck!
睡得还好吗
Sleep well?
是的是的
Yes. Yes.
非常好
Yes. Too well.
自从他们来这儿以后
Ever since they arrived,
所有事情都乱了套
everything's upside down.
一天天的不务正业
You sleep when you should be working.
沉迷酒色
You drink at the wrong time.
胡吃海喝
You eat all the wrong things.
吃香的
Red wine.
喝辣的
Spicy food.
需要票吗
Tickets?
好好享受
Enjoy.
我可是拼了老命赶过来的
Practically broke my neck to get here.
好吧 无所谓
Oh, well. Never mind.
反正也不是第一次了
It's not the first time.
既来之则安之
Anyway, now I'm here, I'll stay over.
起码能好好睡上一觉
At least I'll get the recommended dose of sleep.
好极了
Oh, good!
我太高兴了
I'm so glad.
难得你留下来过夜
It's so rare that you stay the night.
你还没吃东西吧
I don't suppose you've eaten anything?
是还没
No, I haven't.
那你留下和我们一起吃晚餐吧
Then, you must have supper with us.
这几天我们都晚上吃东西
We eat in the evenings, these days.
她们迟到了
They're late!
你了解卡斯的
Yeah, well, you know Cath.
反正工作的事可以先放一边
Whatever you needed to do at the office can wait.
劳伦你就不能有一个晚上
I mean, can't you just forget about work
不去想你的工作吗
for one bloody night, Lauren?
快进来
Come in.
你好吗
How are you?
挺好的
Good.
卡斯 你好吗
Hey, Cath. How are you?
我很好
Good.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能及时赶到
I couldn't get there in time.
你是对的
You were right.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别在意
Forget it.
还有你 凡雅叔叔
You too, Uncle Vanya.
又和医生一起喝醉了
Drunk with the doctor again.
真是天生一对
What a pair!
这与你年龄不符
It doesn't suit you at your age.
凡雅叔叔
Uncle Vanya!
怎么什么事都和年龄有关
What's age got to do with anything?
酒精
Drink...
给我活着的错觉
gives me the illusion I'm alive.
哪怕是海市蜃楼也好过一无所有
Even a mirage is better than nothing.
干草收割完了
The hay is cut!
每天都下雨
It's been raining day in, day out.
而且
And...
它们就堆在那里腐烂
it's lying out there rotting,
而你还在想着海市蜃楼
and you go on about mirages!
前半场很棒
That was a great first half!
继续努力
Keep up the good work!
你认为这很好玩吗
I suppose you think that was funny?
只是个玩笑
It was just a little joke.
我们在剧院都这么做 泰丝
It's what we do in the theatre, Tess.
首场演出的小乐趣
You know, a bit of opening night fun.
放轻松好吗
Lighten up, yeah?
真长 不是吗
It's quite long, isn't it?
你喜欢吗
You enjoying it?
泰丝很棒
Tess is great.
不知道莎迪去哪了
Wonder where Sadie got to.
或许她"亲戚"带她去"喝茶"了
Maybe her "Aunt" Took her for some "Tea."
说这话小心被抓起来
Think you can get arrested for that!
你要什么
What do you want?
未接来电x1
我要...
Yeah, I'm going to have a...
稍等
Just wait a sec.
我...
'Hey, I...
我只是想问问你在不在医院
'I just wondered if you were at the hospital.
该死
'Shit!
抱歉
Sorry.
没什么事
'It's nothing.
打扰了
Sorry.'
你怎么进来了
What are you doing here?
一切顺利吧
How's it going?
诺拉在舞台上耍我
Nora's playing tricks on me on stage.
我说过她会使坏的
I told you she'd be like this, didn't I?
别理她
Just ignore her.
这部戏里你演的角色会死吗
Do you die in this act?
她之前跟我套近乎 就像我们是挚友似的
She was all over me like we were best buds earlier.
你跟她说什么了吗
Did you say anything to her?
没
No.
我忍♥不住
I couldn't help it.
她太恶毒了
She's evil.
对我做了不堪的事
She does something to me.
她是只彻头彻尾的害虫
She's like kryptonite.
你也确实够宅的
You really ARE a geek.
莱克西觉得演出很棒
Lexy's loving it.
什么 她怎么说
What? What did she say?
她觉得你演得很棒
She thinks you're great.
才没有
No, she doesn't!
她的目光简直无法从你身上移开
She can't take her eyes off you.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
各演员准备 最后五分钟
'This is your five-minute call...'
快去吧
Go, go, go.
演出完了咱们喝一杯去
I'll catch you after for a drink.
好
OK.
如果你没被莱克西先拐走的话
If Lexy doesn't catch you first.
呼叫 萨姆
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通
'The person you are calling is unable to take your call.'
女士们先生们 请就坐
'Ladies and gentlemen, Please take your seats.
下半场演出即将开始
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表