剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
但我也经历了很多事 自从
But I've come a long way since...
你和卡梅伦
you and Cameron and...
我觉得我无法
..I don't think I can...
我也不好受 弗兰柯
This isn't easy for me, Frankie.
约翰爱的是现在的我
John loves me for who I am now.
挖掘往事对他不公平
It's not fair on him to dredge up the past.
你一直在我心里
You've always been there.
我一直想念着你
I've thought about you...
你不知道我的思念有多深
You don't know how much.
就这样
That's it?
-对不起 弗兰柯 我 -你怎么
- I'm sorry, Frankie. I... - You what?
你... 你爱我 但现在要收回了是吗
You...? But you love me? You take it back?
你知道吗 我要是跟人上了床
You know, when I fuck someone
事后不想和她们有瓜葛
and I don't want anything to do with them,
就不会打给她们 不会想你一样耍人
I don't bother calling them. I don't...I don't do this.
那是什么
What's that?
我知道你现在缺钱
I know you're struggling for cash.
我想帮你
I thought I could help.
你知道你在这里说的话是保密的吧
You do know anything you say in here is confidential?
你像是在向我宣读我的权利一样
I feel like I'm being read my rights.
你不一定非要来的 你有选择权
You don't have to be here. It was a choice.
要么来这里 要么因病停职
It's either this or I have to stay off sick.
如果是以下情况 我倒能理解
I can see the point in it, like...
比如嫌犯在羁押期间死了 或者
if a suspect dies in custody or...
武装部队要杀掉一个人之类的
on an armed unit, you have to take someone out.
可现在是我私人交际圈的人去世了
But a death in our personal lives...
大多数人在我面前都是哭哭啼啼的
Most people come to me weeping,
希望延长休假期 而不是想缩短
wanting their statutory period extended, not reduced.
那你能缩短假期吗
So, you can reduce it?
我要先确认你准备好了
Only if I feel you're ready.
为什么是嫌犯
Why a suspect?
什么
What?
你把凯特的死跟嫌犯死于羁押期
You compared losing Cat to a suspect dying in custody
和被枪杀作类比
or getting shot.
为何不是被害人呢 谋杀或交通事故的死者
Why not a victim? Of a murder, say, or an RTA?
悲伤总是伴随着怒气和内疚
Feelings of grief are often bound up with feelings of anger, guilt.
那很正常
That's natural.
进展如何
Hey, how did it go?
尽是一堆心理学废话
Just a load of psychobabble bullshit.
慢着
Hey, whoa!
如果他说你是疯子 我们早就知道啊
If he said you're a nutter, we already knew that.
-听着 -请借过
- Look... - Excuse me.
我们重新再来 "你好吗"
..Can we start again? "Hey, how are you?
"谢谢你的来电和短♥信♥
"Thanks for your calls and texts.
不好意思我没有回复你"
Sorry I didn't get back to you."
我朋友在楼下等我 抱歉
I've had my folks down. Sorry.
好吧 难怪你要见心理医生
OK. No wonder you needed a shrink.
根本不需要
I don't need one!
我只是想让他签名确认 我就能复职了
I just want to get signed off so I can start work.
那个不用急
There's no rush.
我不想你在蜂巢案上独领功劳
I don't want you taking all the credit on the Hive.
蜂巢计划还需要更多的部署
Operation Beehive's got a long way to run.
是吗 最新进展如何
Yeah? What's the latest?
想得美 你还没复职呢
Nice try. You're not back on duty yet.
-你至于吗 -别这样
- Oh, for fuck's sake! - Hey, come on.
你心爱的女人刚离你而去
You've just lost the woman you love.
-你觉得她也爱我吗 -此话怎讲啊
- Do you think she loved me back? - What's that supposed to mean?
没什么
It doesn't matter.
萨姆
Sam.
弗兰柯
Frankie.
-没事 -不 我该走了
- It's OK. - No, I should go.
不用
No.
你跟其他人一样有权来这里
You've got as much right to be here as anyone else.
甚至更应该来
Maybe more.
你是不是跟她上♥床♥了
Were you fucking her?
没有
No.
她选了你
She chose you.
心理咨♥询♥还顺利吗
How did your counselling go?
很明显 需要解决跟父母之间的沟通障碍
Apparently, I have some parental issues to work through.
这才像回事嘛
Now, that's more like it.
他们没让你服用"百忧结"什么的吧
Hey, they haven't put you on that Zantax or something?
是百忧解 爸爸 没有 我倒想
Prozac, Dad. No, I wish.
今天过得怎样
How was your day?
茶柳室餐馆很棒 明天我们应该一起去
The Willow Tearooms were lovely. We should all go again tomorrow.
其实
Actually...
你们现在就可以回去了
You could head back now.
真的吗
Really?
心理咨♥询♥很有效
The counselling's been really helpful.
我觉得再去一次
I think one more session,
差不多就可以复职了
and I should be able to get back to work.
不要操之过急 准备好了才行
You shouldn't rush it if you're not ready.
她当然准备好了 看看她 时刻准备着
Course she's ready! Look at her. Born ready.
我说得对吗
Isn't that right?
所以你想我找一件警服
So, do you want me to get a police uniform?
只要橡胶质地的
Only if it's rubber.
不过我觉得她不是制♥服♥控
I don't think she's in uniform, anyway.
看来你做过详细调查嘛
Oh, you have been doing your homework.
真不知道我想那些干嘛
I don't know why I'm thinking about it.
现在这节骨眼什么都不可能
It's way too soon for anything like that.
如果你喜欢她 那样想也很正常
There's nothing wrong with being her friend if you like her.
当她准备好再进一步的时候
When she's ready to move on...
我觉得室友们
Don't think the flatmates
要是知道我心怀不轨 肯定会不爽
would be too impressed that I'm harbouring impure thoughts.
那就别跟她们说
So don't tell them.
你还是会接到那些奇怪的电♥话♥吗
Are you still getting those weird calls?
你好
Hello?
你好 你到底是
Hello? Look, who the...?
你好 格兰
Oh! Oh, hi, Gran!
你的新电♥话♥吗 没有啦 我也很高兴
Oh, your new mobile. Oh, no. Yeah, very exciting.
行 没问题 到时候再联络 拜拜
Yeah, speak... OK, speak then. Bye.
-缠着你的原来是老年人啊 -还是亲属呢
- Stalked by an OAP? - And a relative, at that.
走吧 碧大人该给我看看真身了吧
Let's go. Maybe I can finally get to see Chez Bea?
不行
We can't.
苏茜的会议取消了
Suzy's conference was cancelled.
去你那边吧
Can't we go to yours?
你怕室友们难堪吗
Do you think it would be weird with the housemates?
我只是不想自己逍遥快活
I just don't want it to seem like I'm partying
而他们正经历失去朋友的痛苦
when they're going through such a rough time.
要么去小旅馆 或者干脆下次再说吧
Travelodge? Or we could just leave it.
我们小声点应该没问题
We'll have to be discreet.
就是嘛
Fine.
你那里有多余的内衣借我明天用吧
Have you got a top I can borrow for tomorrow?
花钱买♥♥就给你
It'll cost you.
那个劳伦真的很龟毛啊
That Lauren was a bit of a tough crowd.
你要是想让我走 倒是他妈开个口啊
If you want me to go, just fucking say so.
你还是留下来吧
You might as well stay.
房♥租付到了月底
The rent's paid till the end of the month.
-你要去哪 -回纽约
- Well, where are you going? - Back to New York.
去多久
How long for?
是因为你妈吗
Was it your mum?
-弗兰柯 -是我自己的原因 行了吧
- Frankie? - Look, it's me, all right?
这里再无让我留下的理由了
There's nothing here for me any more.
-弗兰柯 -怎么
- Frankie. - What?
你想说你爱我吗
What, you love me?
那你就是个傻瓜 唯一的傻瓜
Well, then, you're stupid. And you're the only one.
替我向泰丝道别
Tell Tess I said goodbye.
我自己给她打电♥话♥算了
I'll give her a call.
-你一个人吗 -对
- You on your own? - Yeah.
那个...是我的苦杏酒吧
Um, is that my Amaretto?
对 不好意思 你要来点吗
Oh, yeah, sorry. Do you want some?
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表