剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
唇唇
欲动
第六集
第二季
剧情回顾...
别他妈的装孙子
Don't fucking lie to me!
萨姆 够了
Sam!
几天来 你一直无法控制情绪
You're going off at everyone these days.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
提醒你一下 你在成人世界混的时候
Giving you a reminder of what you're missing
都错过了什么好东西
while you're hanging out with the adults.
泰丝说得一点没错
Tess was right about you.
你就是个自以为是的贱♥人♥
You're a self-centred bitch.
她知道凯特和弗兰柯的事
She knew about Cat and Frankie.
你也早就知道了吗
Did you know too?
你该走了
You need to go.
我做错什么了吗
What did I do?
你就是不对
You're just wrong.
你真可爱
You're lovely.
大演员驾到
Here she is, the actress.
别闹 我感觉快要吐了
Don't. I think I'm going to be sick.
怎么这么快就要首演了
How could it be opening night already?
我昨晚做了个梦
Last night, I actually had the dream.
梦到自己在台上一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
I was on stage naked...
-明星不经常这样么 -我就...
- Cheeky Chekhov... - And I just...
我愣在台上了
I froze.
450名观众盯着我的下♥体♥
450 people staring at my lady garden,
等着演出开始
waiting for the show to start.
-我要是彻底演砸了怎么办 -不会的
- What if I totally screw up? - You'll be fine.
你好
Hello.
我就想顺道过来祝你今晚演出顺利
Just thought I'd pop in and say good luck for tonight.
她现在心情很忐忑
She's having a breakdown.
我以前从没演过这种正经角色
It's just... I've never had a proper part like this before.
所以我为你准备了初夜救生包
That's why I got you a first night survival kit.
-让你费心了 -应该的
- You shouldn't have. - I wanted to.
到剧院之后再打开 好吗
Can't open it until you get to the theatre, all right?
-我们的戏票呢 -对了 抱歉
- Where's our tickets, then? - Oh, yeah. Sorry.
-艾德 -谢谢
- Ed... - Thank you.
莎迪
Sadie.
莱克西
Lexy.
最近谁跟萨姆联♥系♥过吗
Er, has anyone spoken to Sam?
我给她留过言 但没有回音
I've left her messages, but no joy.
-你最近没跟她一起跑步吗 -没有
- Haven't you been running with her? - No, I haven't.
该死 我得去洗个澡
Bollocks! I need to jump in the shower.
有想带的同伴吗
Anyone you want to bring?
我看我今晚之前不大可能找到新妹子了
It's not like I've got much chance of meeting someone by tonight.
-也许有吧 -这么说确实有这么个人
- Yeah. Yeah, maybe. - So, there IS someone?
对 不是 没有
Yeah. I mean, no!
他们肯定没兴趣
Er... they won't want a ticket.
无意冒犯 不过既然只有我
No offence, but seeing as I'm the only one
有可能找到想一起去的人...
likely to be getting any later...
莱克西
Oh, Lexy!
你觉得演出后的聚会穿这件怎么样
What do you think wearing this for the after show party?
不知道我的腿能不能撑起这衣服
I don't know if I've got the legs.
开什么玩笑 你的腿美极了
Are you kidding? You've got great legs!
我得走了 演出成功[折断一条腿]
Yeah, I better go. Break a leg.
这也是个办法 对吧
Yes, that would work. Wouldn't it?
腿断了他们就不会让我继续演了 是吧
They wouldn't expect me to go on, then, would they?
你会表现得很好
You'll be fine.
听我说
Um, listen.
谢谢你的支持
Thanks for all your support and everything.
对我意义重大
Means a lot.
别客气
It's all right.
天啊 真希望我别犯傻
God, I hope I don't make a tit of myself.
你一直都在犯傻
You're always making a tit of yourself.
好吧
OK. Er, OK.
你的润唇膏不错
That's a really nice lip balm you're wearing.
是哪种
What is it?
药制无色唇膏
It's a medicated chapstick.
原来如此
Right.
很迷人
Sexy!
待会儿见 我负责取饮料
See you later. I'm getting the drinks in.
莱克西很了解这个角色 真的
Lexy knows Vanya. Like, she actually knows it.
我根本没机会演好 要是演砸了怎么办
I mean, what are the chances of that? What if I'm rubbish?
就算如此 她也不会当面说你差劲的
I'm sure she won't tell you if you are.
这话真"安慰"人
Thanks, Ed!
不懂你干嘛这么担心
Don't know why you're so worried, anyway.
我以为你...
I thought you...
原来你喜欢她
Oh! You fancy her!
哪有
No, I don't.
你就是喜欢她
Yes, you do!
好吧 是的
Ok.
我只是不知道她喜不喜欢我
I just don't know if she likes me or not.
她可能喜欢我 但你知道我的
I mean, I think she might, but you know what I'm like.
我在这方面很迟钝
I'm just crap at picking up on these things.
她的确提到有某个人
She did mention someone.
真的吗 谁
Really? Who?
没说 好像是个可以免票入场的人
Just someone. But they didn't need a ticket to the show.
太好了 这么说是要去看演出的人
Oh, great. So, it's someone who's going to the show.
或者...
Or...
或者是演员之一
Or someone who's in the show.
我就是演员之一呀
I am someone who's in the show.
-你觉得她说的是我吗 -或者诺拉
- I mean, do you think she meant me? - Or Nora.
你为何不告诉我你喜欢她
Why didn't you tell me that you liked her?
凯特不在了 很难假装一切正常地生活
I just felt weird carrying on like normal without Cat around.
莱克西很不错
Lexy's great.
现在就打开吧
Going to open it now, right?
-当然 -太好了
- Of course! - Yeah!
"演出前后的小礼物"
"A little something for before and after the show."
香槟 演出后的礼物
Champagne. For after.
演出前的呢
What's for before?
泻立停
Imodium.
你想怎样
What do you want?
不怎么友好啊
Not the warmest welcome I've ever had.
-我要迟到了 -我不会耽误你的
- Well, I'm late. - Um, I won't hold you up. Look...
我只想告诉你 你错了
I just need you to know that you were wrong.
-又是这话 -我真的...
- There's nothing new there. - I really, um...
我真的不知道凯特和弗兰柯的事
I really didn't know about Cat and Frankie.
你来这里就是想要我道歉吗
You want an apology? Is that why you're here?
我很抱歉 行了吧
I'm very sorry, OK?
你的道歉水平有待提高
Might want to work on the whole apology thing.
真诚度不够 太咄咄逼人了
That level of sincerity, it's a bit overpowering!
我明白 你想自己消化这件事
Look, I get it. I mean... you want to deal with this on your own.
我理解 我不会再烦你了
I understand. I'll leave you alone.
但如果你需要人倾诉 你知道我号♥码
But if you ever need someone, you've got my number.
带安定来 我要进场了——泰丝
不用药物 你能搞定的
大家静一静
Right, everyone.
近几周来 我们在蜂巢行动上
We've put a lot of hard work into Operation Beehive
投入了大量精力
these past few weeks
成败就于今天的突袭
and it all hinges on today's raid.
所以好好听着 莫雷副警长继续说
So, listen up. DS Murray?
好的
OK, um...
我们的计划是向一座
Our intention is to conduct a raid
旧磨坊主的仓库实施突袭
on what used to be the old miller warehouse.
按资料显示
From our information, it appears
交易将在今天下午5点半至7点发生
that the drop will take place between 1730 and 1900 hours today.
你们可以看一下地图上的简单提要
If you want to check in your briefing notes, at the map,
我们有个很好的监视点
we have a good observation point.
我们务必要在交易进行时实施抓捕
It's imperative that we wait for the goods to change hands.
大家要谨慎行事 相互支援
I urge you to be cautious. Watch each other's backs.
没有资料显示他们是否有武装
We have no intel suggesting that they'll be armed,
但你们都清楚这团伙的能耐有多大
but I don't need to tell you what this gang's capable of.
好的
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表