剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
剧情回顾...
泰丝极需和莱克西打一炮
Tess so needs to rub one out over Lexy.
你还对那个苏格兰寡妇霸王硬上弓呢
I'm not the one trying it on with a Scottish widow now, am I?
我没有强迫她
I'm not trying it on.
要一起吗
You want to run together?
好呀
Er, yeah, yeah.
如果可以的话
I mean, if that's cool?
我有个灵感 也许你会感兴趣
I had an idea for an article you might like.
我还想着跟你边喝边聊呢
Was thinking we could talk about it over a drink.
我知道你觉得她很讨厌
Look, I know you think she's annoying
但我觉得她还不错
but I think she's all right
她现在"激♥情♥"似火 所以...
and I think she's up for it, so...
回见了
Bye.
你是不是跟她上♥床♥了
Were you fucking her?
没有
No.
她选了你
She chose you.
唇唇
欲动
第四集
第二季
那种感觉很惬意
It's just so comforting.
在她臂弯里入睡
Falling asleep in her arms
在她的呼吸声中醒来
and wake up to the sound of her breathing.
那种静谧的声音提醒着我 自己并不孤单
That quiet sound that reminds you that you're not alone
生活依旧充满希望
and life is still worth living.
即使是跟诺拉在一起吗
Even with Nora?
泰丝 你对诺拉误解太深了
Tess, you've got Nora all wrong.
她人很好 她真的很喜欢你
She's great. She really likes you.
对于讨厌的人 她怎么喜欢得起来
What's she like with people she hates?
还是她让我给你带的早餐
It was her idea that I bring you breakfast today.
为什么
Why?
因为今晚的电影颁奖礼
Because she feels really bad that
我要带她去 而不是你 她觉得很过意不去
I'm taking her to this film awards thing tonight instead of you.
-什么 -我真的很抱歉
- What?! - I'm really sorry.
我告诉她我要参加的时候 她超兴奋
She got so excited when I told her I was going.
我一激动就邀请了她
I couldn't help asking her.
你可是几个月前就邀请我了喂
What, even though you invited me months ago?
我会补偿你的
I'll make it up to you.
-我明天中午请你吃饭 -省省吧你
- I'll take you out for lunch tomorrow. - Yeah, well, don't worry.
我会去别处找安慰的
I'll find my comfort elsewhere.
你最近怎样
So, how have you been?
你懂的 一直挺忙
You know. Keeping busy.
今晚有个品酒会 我手上有两张票
I got these tickets for this wine tasting thing tonight.
有位医生去不成了 他就把票给了我
One of the consultants couldn't go, so he gave them to me.
这样啊
Right.
虽说他这人超级自大
I mean, he's the most pompous old arse I've ever met,
但毕竟可以免费品酒嘛
but it's free wine and
而且听说有波尔多葡萄酒的新品"醇馥幽郁"
apparently the new Bordeauxs are "superlative."
我还不确定 大概能去
I don't know. Maybe.
我再给你电♥话♥确认
I'll give you a call later.
好 没事 别勉强
Yeah. No, cool. I mean, no pressure.
跑得怎么样
How was your run?
很爽 不过快要累瘫了
Tremendous. But now I'm going to die.
萨姆怎么样
How's Sam?
不知道 她没多说什么
Oh, I don't know. She doesn't give much away.
我本来还想打电♥话♥给她
I've been meaning to call her.
找她去喝个酒什么的 不过...
Ask her for a drink or something, but I just...
和她没什么交集吗
Got nothing at all in common with her?
除了凯特之外 应该就没了
Except maybe Cat. I mean, I guess not.
不过你能陪陪她倒是不错
It's great you're spending time with her, though.
听我说
Hey, look.
最近这段时间你俩都不好过
It's been a really shitty time for both of you.
你待会有什么安排吗
Hey, are you doing anything later?
你想一起去酒吧 或是...
Do you want to go to the pub, or...?
我很乐意 不过我已经有安排了
Er, no. I'd love to, but I can't.
我邀请了萨姆去参加品酒会
I invited Sam to this sort of wine tasting thing.
为了带她出去透透气
Just to get her out of the house.
我本想邀你 不过只有两张票
I'd ask you, but I've just got a couple of tickets.
没事 这没什么
Oh, no, no. It's fine. No problem.
反正我还有大段台词要背
Got loads of lines to learn.
抱歉 莱克西 我又借了你的手提电脑
Sorry, Lex. I borrowed your laptop again.
-又要写工作申请吗 -不 我写了篇文章
- More job applications? - No, I've written an article.
看能不能找人帮我发表
Going to see if I can get it published.
帮我摆脱打零工的噩梦
Save me from my temping nightmare.
-你应该找艾德帮你看看 -没事
- You should've got Ed to read it. - Oh, it's all right.
《零下21度》杂♥志♥已经有意向了
I've already got an in at Minus 21 magazine.
怎么会
How come?
我把编辑给潜了
I fucked the editor.
你是不是又偷了我的订书机
Have you nicked my stapler again?
凯瑟琳·麦肯兹 死亡
被你说对了
It's a fair cop.
萨姆 我有件事想问你
Sam, there's something I need to ask you.
他们把凯特在案发现场的财物发下来了
They've released Cat's possessions from the scene.
在我手上
I've got them.
本应交给她父母 但我...
They ought to go to her parents, but I...
我觉得你会想要留作纪念
I thought you might like to have them.
如果你想留给她父母 我可以...
I mean, if you prefer, I could take them round to her...
让我想想吧
I'll have a think about it.
-谢谢 -好
- Thanks. - OK.
看来你跟警长的幽会结束了
I see you've finished your session with Inspector Morse.
我知道 你只是以朋友身份去陪她
I know, you're only supporting her as a friend.
说得没错 你这个幽怨男
That's right, you embittered old cynic.
说起来 我邀请她今晚去参加品酒会
Anyway, I've invited her to a wine tasting thingy tonight.
这算是约会什么的吗
And that's not like a date or anything?
不 跟约会不沾边
No, it's nothing like a date.
你觉得她不会以为这是次约会吧
You don't think she's going to think it's like a date, do you?
-谁要去约会 -没谁
- Who's got a date? - Nobody!
尤其不是咱们莱克西
Especially not our Lexy.
我不过是邀请了萨姆
No, I've just invited Sam...
-她被人家迷得死去活来 -去参加品酒会
- Who she fancies the arse off of. - To a wine tasting.
不过算不上是约会
But it's not like a date.
跟约会完全不沾边
I mean, nothing at all like a date!
是吗
Right.
有什么事吗
Everything OK?
本来咱们约好明天出去
I was going to ask you to do something tonight
我想改到今晚
instead of tomorrow.
-因为我临时有事 -抱歉
- 'Cause something came up. - Oh, sorry.
没事 我应付得来
No worries. I'll fix it.
我还以为你们俩没什么瓜葛
Thought she was supposed to be no strings attached.
确实没有
She is.
好吧 所以说你今晚不是去约会
Right, so you're not going on a date
她也一点都不吃醋
and she's not in any way at all jealous.
要不要换个话题
Hmm. Do you mind if we switch to
谈谈我跟你略有不同的恋爱生活
my less finely nuanced love life?
你说有没有可能那个放射科帅哥是直男
Do you think it's possible that Sex-ray is straight
而我一向精准的基达失灵了
and my sonically calibrated gaydar is off beam?
我来查一下我的基达
Ah, let me just check my gaydar.
上面显示 即使他是弯的 也不会喜欢你
It says... even if he WAS gay he wouldn't fancy you.
有人呼我了吗
Hey. Someone page me?
是的 有个病人坐在里面等你
Yes, I did. There's a patient waiting for you in chairs.
好的
Cool.
里面没人 有人接他走了吗
Er, there's no-one there. Did someone else take him?
没有 除了你他谁都不想见
No, he wouldn't see anyone else.
非你不可
He only wanted you.
态度很坚决呢
He was really insistent about it.
好吧 谢了
Cool, thanks.
很好 现在就等他们过来
Fine. Now what we need is someone standing for them all arriving
发布最新一♥期♥的刊物
to give out a copy of the latest... issue.
对了
Um, yeah. Yeah.
让一个实习生去机场
What moron thought it would be a good idea
迎接投资方
to send a work experience
是哪个傻♥逼♥出的主意
to pick the investors up from the airport?
如果是凯伦
If it was Karen,
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表