剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
I'm...
泰丝
Tess.
-泰丝 -凯特
- Tess. - Cat.
我会跟她谈的
I'll talk to her.
万一... 万一她说出去怎么办
What... what if she says something?
不会的 我来处理这事 好吗
She won't. I'll deal with it, OK?
你上班要迟到了
You're going to be late.
-泰丝 泰丝 不是你想的那样 -我不想知道
- Tess. Tess. It's not what you think. - I don't want to know.
我一定要说 我爱她 我想和她在一起
No. I love her. I want to be with her.
你上次也是这么说的
That's what you said last time.
没错 但我不会蠢到重蹈覆辙
Yeah. Well, I'm not stupid enough to make the same mistake twice.
我不会再伤害她了
I'm not going to hurt her again.
但总有人会受伤 萨姆怎么办
Well, someone's going to get hurt. What about Sam?
凯特要离开她吗
Is she leaving her?
不知道 希望如此
I don't know. I hope so.
我只是... 希望你知道自己在做什么
Well, I just... I hope you know what you're doing.
-泰丝 -不用担心 我会守口如瓶
- Tess. - I won't say anything, if that's what you're worried about.
多谢
Thanks.
我本打算穿双舒适的平底鞋
I was going to wear sensible shoes,
后来转念一想 "去他的"
but then, I thought, "Fuck that."
打扰一下 能借根烟吗
Excuse me. Can I cadge a cig off you, please?
-给 -谢谢
- There you go. - Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
搞定了 她会保密 爱你 —— 弗兰柯
这么说 她撞破你们的奸♥情♥了
So she walked in on you mid-snog?
-这不好笑 莎迪 -超级好笑
- It's not funny, Sadie. - Yeah, it is.
你可没法去特勤局找工作
Never apply for Secret Service, will you?
连个外遇都搞不定
Can't even have an affair properly.
你们可别互发一晚上短♥信♥
I hope you're not going to be texting each other all evening,
无聊到爆了
cos it'll get really boring.
不 是编辑劳伦的短♥信♥
No. It's from Lauren, the editor.
她说记者去不了
She said the journalist can't make it.
我得自己去了
I should go ahead without him.
-那谁来写文章 -不知道
- So who's going to write this article? - Don't know.
-莎迪 -怎么了
- Sadie? - Hmm.
-车座上怎么有条内♥裤♥ -不知道
- Why am I sitting on a pair of pants? - I don't know.
大概是我某个裙下之臣的吧
Probably some conquest or another.
我可是很受欢迎的
I'm quite popular, you know.
她们连胸罩都留下了
Oh, and they leave their bra too?
给我
Give me that.
这边 连接到这台监测仪
Right. I want this monitor hooked up.
抬到手术台上 准备好了吗
Let's get the sides down. OK, everyone ready?
听我数 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three.
大家听好 伤者为女性 凯瑟琳·麦肯兹
OK, people. We have a female, Catherine MacKenzie.
-确认呼吸道情况 -畅通
- Confirm airways? - Secure.
初次受创位置是下肢 主要受创是胸口
Suffered major blow to chest after initial blow to the lower limbs,
疑似双侧骨折
which we do suspect is a bilateral fracture.
胸口情况如何 莱克西
What's the situation with that chest, Lexy?
96号♥病人
Patient 96.
莱克西
Lexy?
我认识她 是我室友的朋友
I know her. She's friends with my flatmates.
如果不赶紧抢救
If we don't get a shift on,
她就活不了多久了
they ain't going to know her much longer.
监测仪还没有数据显示
Nothing coming through on this monitor yet.
萨姆
Sam!
如果是公事 我不想听
Oh, if this is about work, forget it.
萨姆 我刚刚接到了交通组的电♥话♥
Sam, I just got a call from Traffic.
怎么了
What?
糟了 数值跌倒84了
Shit. Her stats have dropped to 84.
右侧数值更低 她应该胸内大出血了
Poorer to your right side. I think we've got a haemothorax.
好 准备胸腔引流管
Right. Get a chest drain ready.
X光检查无异常
No sign of the X-ray yet.
她快不行了
She's crashing.
出现了室颤
This looks like VF.
-除颤器准备好了吗 -好了
- Are the pads secure? - Yep.
好的 准备一毫克肾上腺素
OK. Can you get me one milligram of adrenaline ready?
好的 充电到120
OK. Charging at 120.
大家都站开
Everyone, stand clear.
电击
And shocking.
我爱人刚刚被送进来了
My partner's been brought in.
叫凯特·麦肯兹 遭遇了车祸
Cat MacKenzie. It was a traffic accident.
你能稍等片刻吗
Can you wait there a moment, please?
四 五 六 七 八
Four, five, six. Seven. And Eight.
再给我一点肾上腺素 先暂停
Get me some more adrenaline. Stop there.
继续
Continue.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four...
五 六 七 八 九 十
five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
二
Two.
注射肾上腺素
Administering adrenaline.
加油 挺住
Come on. Come on.
好了
Right.
没有生命迹象 到此为止
No change. I'm going to call it.
辛苦了 女士们
OK. Well done, ladies.
死亡时间 18点11分
Time of death, 18:11.
你怎么从送过我贵一点的相机
How come you never bought ME an expensive camera?
我以前一直身无分文
Never had any money before, have I?
但是凯特总给我买♥♥昂贵的礼物
Anyway, Cat always gets me expensive presents.
这次萨姆送她的名牌手袋抢了我的风头
Although Sam stole my thunder with a designer bag.
喂
Hello?
对 我是
Yes, it is.
什么
What?
在哪儿
Where?
-我们得走了 -什么 好
- We've got to go. - What? Um...
艾德
Ed!
她没事吧
Is she OK?
她走了
She's gone.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们得去找医生
Uh, we need to get someone.
为什么他们不救救她
Why... why aren't they doing something?
她走了 她没挺过来
She's gone. She didn't make it.
太操蛋了
Fucking great!
你上次维修这玩意是什么时候
When was the last time you had this thing serviced?
别埋怨我 我是在帮你好吗
Look, don't give me any gip. I'm doing you a favour, remember.
希望你会换胎 因为我不会
Well, I hope you know how to change a tyre, cos I don't.
你有备胎吧
You have got a spare, right?
什么
What?
不会开车
Can't drive.
不会换胎
Can't change a tyre.
你也没那么威武神勇嘛
Turns out you're not so cool after all.
我勒个去
Oh, fucking hell.
天啊 莎迪 你找什么呢
Jesus, Sadie. What have you got in here?
你住车里吗
Are you living in your car?
闭嘴 帮忙 行吗
Just shut up and help me, will you?
我去 手♥机♥坏了
Oh, man. It's fucked.
来 起来
Come on.
你父母什么时候来
When are your parents coming?
明天一大早
Um, first thing tomorrow.
他们刚去了我叔叔家
They're travelling back from my uncle's.
今早我看见她了
I saw her this morning.
我们本来说好今早碰面
We were going to meet up in the morning,
用她的新相机拍照
and take pictures with her new camera.
你们想喝点什么吗
Is there anything I can get you?
外面有自动贩卖♥♥机 不然我就去小卖♥♥部
There's a vending machine or I can go to the canteen.
你们有什么疑问吗 有什么问题
Is there anything you want to ask? Any questions?
她有什么遗言吗
Did she say anything?
没 没有
Oh, no. No.
事故发生时 她就不省人事了
She would've been unconscious as soon as it happened.
肇事司机的血液酒精浓度是多少
What was his blood alcohol level, the bloke that killed her?
-他没喝酒 -他在这里吗
- He hadn't been drinking. - Is he here?
他可能脑震荡了
Uh, he's got a suspected concussion.
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表