剧集 | 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯:挑战极限(2022) | 导航列表
兄弟 我爱你 -我爱你
Giving love to you, mate. -I love you.
我会从上面跟你
MODUPE: And I'll talk to you from up there too,
随时保持通话 -好
every now and then. -Yeah.
你可以的
So... But you've got this.
等等见
See you on the other side.
心率 每分钟73下
上头风好大
It's windy up here.
心率 每分钟79下
我的腿在发抖
My legs are shaking.
很紧张吧? -很紧张
Yeah, you're nervous, huh? -I'm nervous.
站过去 往外看 你拉得到这个吧?
Step in there and just look out across. Now, you can reach these, can't you?
我的脚感到无比沉重
Yeah. So, my feet feel incredibly heavy.
你看起来状况不错 -他伸出手臂了
You're looking good up there. -He's got the arms out.
准备好了 -不要忘记呼吸
He's ready to do it. -Don't forget to breathe!
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
没什么 我在看风景 试着在不自在的环境中
Nothing. Just trying to enjoy the view and be comfortable
自在一些
in a very uncomfortable situation.
克里斯的各项数据已经超过基线
Chris's metrics are already well above his baseline.
心率 每分钟118下
我希望他的心率能维持在 每分钟100以下
I'm hoping he can keep his heart rate under a hundred beats per minute.
但现在是118 而且快速上升中
But right now it's at 118 and that number is rising quickly.
我的大脑在说“这是在做什么?”
I'm well aware that my brain's saying, "What are we doing?"
这是…
It's...
我想重点在于不要想太多
it's about... I think about thinking less, you know?
现在我只想着各种可能出错的状况
At the moment, I try to sort of think of all the things that could go wrong.
现在…
At the moment I, you know...
我已经好几天没有那些想法了
I just haven't let that come into my head for a few days now.
但即使是现在 我的大脑也在想 “我们在上面做什么?”
But it's... Even now, my brain is going, "Woah, what are we doing up here?"
你知道吗?
You know?
我站在那里往下看
So, I'm standing up there, I'm looking down.
非常非常高 风也很大
It's a long, long way. The wind's blowing.
我心想 我朋友来这里为我加油
I think, I've got my friends here for support.
我也在进行盒式呼吸法
I'm doing my box breathing.
走一步 一步就好
One step, just one step, one step, one step.
走一步 动一只脚 做一个动作就呼吸一次
One step, one foot, one moment, one breath.
我深深吸了一口气
CHRIS: And I take one more big breath.
然后开始走
And I start walking.
我感觉没办法好好走路
I feel like I can't walk properly.
你呼吸很顺畅
MODUPE: (OVER RADIO) You're breathing really well.
比昨天好多了
This is so much better than yesterday.
我的腿都软了
My legs have gone all funky.
感觉非常不稳 -老兄 小心脚下
Feel super unsteady now. -ZOC: (OVER RADIO) Mind the step, dude.
天啊 -是啊
Oh, God. -Yeah.
我试着告诉自己 没关系 我可以的 这就是我接受训练的目的
I keep trying to tell myself, “It's okay, we got this. It's what we've trained for.
继续呼吸 保持冷静
"Keep breathing. Stay calm."
心率 每分钟128下
上面这里风很大 开始感觉很…
It's very windy up here now. And it's... it starts to feel very... x
天啊
AARON: Oh. Wow!
他的心率稍微下降了
MODUPE: His heart rate is going down a little bit.
很好
(OVER RADIO) Nice job.
我办到了 太棒了 我环顾四周 看着风景
I've done it. This is beautiful. Look where I am, look at the view.
好好享受 这就是我接受训练的目的
Soak it in. This is what I've been training for.
然后我才想到我得一路走回去
Then I realize I've gotta go all the way back!
我想往下看 又不想往下看
I want to look down but I don't want to look down.
但我只想赶快完成
But I just wanna kinda get it done.
我为什么要往下看?
Why did I do that? No.
我往下看
And I look down and
一切开始…
everything starts to kinda...
我感到一阵晕眩 肾上腺素飙高
I feel I have vertigo and huge rush of adrenaline.
一度觉得自己办不到
Brief moments of, "Uh-oh, I can't do this."
我感觉到心跳又开始加速
And I can feel my heart rate increasing.
你没事吧?
You good?
我正在努力让心率降一点
I'm just trying to lower my heart rate a bit.
数据怎么样? -心率目前是145
ZOC: How are the stats looking? -His heart rate, he's at 145.
是静息心率的两倍 -对
This is double his rate at rest. -AARON: Yeah.
往下看真是恐怖
CHRIS: Yeah, looking down is gross.
克里斯 跳上直升机 你办得到的
Chris, jump on the chopper mate. You're gonna make it!
我努力专注在呼吸上
CHRIS: I really wanna focus now on the breathing techniques
尝试她教导我的方法 试着放慢心跳
and all the strategies she's taught me to see if I can lower my heart rate,
所以我在那里站了一会儿 往外看
and so I just stand there for a moment and look out.
我把自己拉回专注状态 沉浸在当下
I pull myself back into the focus state and be present in the moment.
专注 心思摆在当下
Mindful and present.
我阻绝了所有怀疑的念头
CHRIS: And I block out any thoughts of doubt.
不断告诉自己我一定会做到
I just keep telling myself there's no possibility of me not doing it.
然后我跨出第一步 -他出发了
-And I take my first step. -ZOC: There he goes.
我的心率怎么样?有降低吗? -对 降到103了
How's my heart rate? Has it lowered? - MODUPE: (OVER RADIO) Yeah, it's down to 103.
原本升到145 所以…
It had gone up to 145, so...
对 -他可以的
CHRIS: Yeah. -ZOC: He's got this.
每走一步 我的自信就多一点
CHRIS: With every step, l seem to grow more confident.
我知道那些技巧真的有用 所以我好好享受这个体验
I know the techniques are working so I let myself just enjoy the experience.
感觉掌控权操之在我
I feel like I'm in control.
你的心率降到90 88 87了
MODUPE: (OVER RADIO) And your heart rate is down to 90, 88, 87!
不断下降中 你运用了那些技巧
It keeps on going down, so... Look at you using those tools!
他还摆出空手道姿势呢 -开始神气了
He's giving us a bit of karate! -Now we are getting cocky here.
很有自信呢
Confident, isn't he?
空手道小子 -是的
MODUPE: (CHUCKLES) Karate kid up in here! -Yes.
太紧张了 -干得好 克里斯
That's extremely intense. Wow. -Good job, Chris. Good job.
做得很好 兄弟 我以你为荣 -太棒了 我喜欢
Well done, mate, I'm proud of you. -MODUPE: Love it. That's great.
这有比虚拟现实难吗?
Was that harder than the VR?
难多了 -是吗?
Insanely harder. -It is?
超可怕 -是啊
It's gnarly. -Yeah.
我感觉得到
Like, it's right there, it's right at the door,
那股恐惧 -对
like, the fear. -ZOC: Yeah.
刚刚对你来说压力水平有多高?
So, what level of stress was that for you?
要是没有经过事先沟通或训练 就让我处在那种状况
If you had put me in that situation with no prior conversation or training
我应该会说
or what have you... I think I would have just gone,
“不 不可能”
"No. No way." You know.
这个经验的重点不仅在于 面对这些急性压力
So, this experience is not just about these acutely stressful moments like this,
还有长远的未来和寿命
but it's about the long term, the longevity,
那是你想这么做的其中一个原因
I mean, that's a piece of why you wanted to do this.
你每次专注踏出的一步 每次呼吸的时刻
Every step where you focus, every moment that you breathe,
都让你能够活得更久
that is allowing you to live longer
因为你不会有 那种不断累积的压力反应
because you're not having that chronic stress response.
对 -而且你能让自己
Yeah. -And you're allowing yourself
自然而然恢复基线 这样一来
to go back to baseline naturally and when you do that,
你就能降低罹患心血管疾病
that means you're at less risk of cardiovascular disease,
以及生病时无法复原的风险
you're at less risk of not recovering when you're sick.
所以重点不在这个当下 而是长远的未来
So, it's not just this moment, it's about the long term.
希望下次孩子们在餐厅里闹脾气
Hopefully, next time the kids are having a tantrum in a restaurant
有人在录像时
and people are filming it,
我能努力微笑以对 好好放松
I'm trying to smile through it, be relaxed, huh?
对 -而且是真心的 不是在演戏
Yeah. -It'll be real. It won't be a performance.
这次经验让我学到
I think what I've taken away from this experience is that...
你灌输自己的想法是会成真的
the story you tell yourself becomes your reality.
如果走上起重机之前我告诉自己
If I told myself prior to walking out on the crane
我做不到 或是会摔下去或什么的
that I wasn't going to be able to do it or what if I fall or whatever,
我可能就会失败 或不会这么做
then I probably would have failed, I probably wouldn't have done it.
心胜于物这句话所言不假
It really is mind over matter.
所以你不必被那些害怕的情绪支配
So, you don't have to be ruled by those fearful emotions.
能给佐奇找条安全带吗?
Do we have a harness for Zoc?
尺寸要小一点
Have to get a small one.
关掉摄影机啦
Turn that camera off.
对 -关掉吧
Yeah. -MALE VOICE: Cut it.
为了控制压力水平 克里斯打算这么做
一周练习三次冥想
紧张时使用盒式呼吸法
感到压力时 试着正向自我鼓励
太棒了
Yeah!
每个人身体状况皆不同 请先咨♥询♥医疗人员
再改变可能影响健康的生活形态
剧集 | 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯:挑战极限(2022) | 导航列表