剧集 | 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯:挑战极限(2022) | 导航列表
trying to, you know, pull in enough oxygen.
克里斯 我要你搜寻整个区域
TARA: I want you to do a search, Chris, of the whole area.
寻找伤者 好吗?
You're looking for a casualty, okay?
好
Okay.
他呼吸很沉重 很快
He's breathing super hard. It's fast.
天啊 比他一开始的时候快很多
Oh, my gosh, it's so much faster than when he started.
他超喘的
He's puffing. (CHUCKLES)
我找到伤者了
CHRIS: I've got a casualty.
拖着额外的重量使得呼吸更加困难
Pulling the extra weight is making it even harder to breathe.
一人出来了 -很棒 快成功了
I see one coming out. -Yeah, we're winning.
一人出来了 - 很好
There's one coming out. - Okay, okay.
氧气剩多少?100 不多了
What's your air? One hundred. You don't have much air,
但是楼上还没搜完
but we haven't got an all clear on the upstairs level yet,
我们必须确认没有人了
but we do need to make sure that it's all clear.
你办得到吗? -好
Can you do that for me? -CHRIS: Okay.
好
Yeah.
我看不到
I can't see.
我知道我呼吸太快
CHRIS: I know I'm breathing too fast,
我必须慢下来 才能搜寻楼上的区域
and I'll need to slow it down if I'm gonna search the upper floors.
第一队 快速搜寻完毕
MALE VOICE: (OVER RADIO) Crew one, get a quick all clear.
我什么都看不到 这里有一道门
CHRIS: Can't see from here. It's just a door.
第一队 氧气量如何?
MALE VOICE: Crew one, how's your air?
克里斯 你还剩多少氧气?
TARA: Chris, how much air do you have?
目前是70巴 完毕
We are at 70 bar, over.
收到 第一队 你们剩下70
Received, crew one, you've got 70.
立刻撤离
I need you to withdraw from the structure.
克里斯 我们得走了 立刻撤离
TARA: Chris, we need to get out. We need to get out now, withdrawing.
我的氧气量过低 队长只能终止任务
CHRIS: With my air running low, the chief aborts the mission.
走吧 克里斯 快点
MALE VOICE: Let's go. Come on, Chris, come on...
在大火中 我根本就把盒式呼吸法忘光光了
I found, in the fire, the box breathing sort of went out the window
因为我呼吸的方式
because the breathing technique I was using was just getting
会尽量吸入氧气
as much oxygen as I could, you know.
身处险境时
When you're in the thick of it...
你就会进入求生模式
you're kind of just in survival mode, I guess.
我非常泄气 对自己很失望
I feel very flat and sort of empty and disappointed in myself
在这个状况中让压力控制了我
that I've let that stress control me in that situation.
我无法想象在真实情况中
I can't imagine if it was for real.
会怎么样
What that would be like.
我看过很多消防队员 与伴侣离婚或分居
I've seen many firefighters who've perhaps divorced or separated
其实仔细想想
from their partners, and actually when you look at it,
是因为压力在不知不觉中累积
it's that underlying build-up of stress that they weren't aware of.
好 -那会逐渐瓦解
Okay... -It plays out in that gradual breakdown
人们的生活和身体健康
of people's lives, really, and their physical health
以及情绪和心理健康
and their emotional and mental health.
我要请大家闭上眼睛
Okay, so I'm just going to invite everyone to close their eyes.
训练结束一个小时后 克里斯的压力反应仍然很大
MODUPE: An hour after the training, Chris's stress response is still high.
所以我要在冥想课程中
So, I'm going to monitor his breathing rate
监控他的呼吸频率
in a mindful meditation session.
呼吸频率 每分钟15.3下
消防队员会定期练习冥想
Firefighters regularly use this practice
减缓长♥期♥压力 借由专注在当下的感觉
to reduce long term stress by focusing on what they are sensing
以及感受
and feeling in the moment.
感觉从头到脚的
FEMALE VOICE: Be aware of all of the cells,
所有细胞
moving through the physical body from head to toe.
虽然我很熟悉冥想
CHRIS: Even though I'm familiar with mindful meditation,
但我还是很难在一声令下就放松
I still don't find it that easy just to relax on command...
尤其是我的心脏 仍在因为今天的事件剧烈跳动
especially since my mind is racing and turning over the events of the day.
这个时候 我让自己进入专注状态
And then, I pull myself back into this state of focus.
开始感觉平和许多
And I start to feel lot more peaceful.
冥想是一项非常有用的技巧
MODUPE: Mindful meditation is an extremely powerful technique.
那不只会让我们减缓当下的压力
Not only does it make us feel less stressed in the moment,
如果定期这么做 也能改变我们的压力反应
if we do it regularly, it can alter our stress response.
大脑中启动打或逃循环的网络
CHRIS: The network in our brain that fires off our fight or flight circuit
必须非常敏锐 才能保持安全
needs to be hypersensitive to keep you safe.
问题是每天面临的各种压力 都可能会启动这个循环
Trouble is, all kinds of everyday pressures can set it off.
不过科学家相信 只要定期冥想
CHRIS: But scientists believe that as little as eight weeks of
维持八周 就能重新连结
regular mindful meditation can rewire connections
大脑的重要部位
in key parts of the brain...
让我们比较不会对压力过度反应
making us less likely to overreact to things that could stress us out.
压力水平
我的数据怎么样?有波动吗?
How did my stats look? Did they change, fluctuate?
一开始比较高 后来出现
When you came in, they were higher and then there was a really, really
显著的下滑 你的呼吸频率
a marked decrease and change in what I saw when your breathing rate
降到四下左右
went to something like four.
所以光是15分钟就有这么大的改变
So, even just this 15 minutes, the difference that that makes,
如果你慢慢拉长时间
what if you add to that over time or just, it becomes a practice
或是固定练习 那不只能帮你
that's a regular thing that not only helps you
延长消防队员的寿命 也能让你活得更久 更健康
in being a firefighter for longer, but living longer and healthier.
我看得出这些技巧能帮我应付
CHRIS: I can see how these techniques will help me if I use them
日常生活中的紧张情况
when I'm stressed out in daily life.
但是要在274米的高空中
But hacking my stress response
走过起重机吊臂时 影响我的压力反应
when I'm 900 feet up, trying to get across a narrow crane.
我实在不知道自己是否已准备好
I really don't know if I'm ready for that.
走上起重机当天
上吧 兄弟
Go, mate.
感觉好像格斗拳击手进场
Feel like a UFC fighter. We've arrived.
今天早上我超紧张
The nerves are definitely up there this morning.
我都快为你感到恶心了
It's making me feel sick for you.
如果我看起来很冷静 那就是我的演技发挥到淋漓尽致
If I look calm, this is some of the best acting I've ever done.
对 -你看起来并不冷静
Yeah. -You don't.
我的脚在发软
My legs are feeling like jelly...
但是我试着保持专注
but I'm just trying to keep my focus forward.
要命
Oh, yuck, dude.
你们看外面 太可怕了 真恐怖
Just look out there. That's disgusting! There's no way!
希望我上去那里走起重机的时候
CHRIS: Hopefully, when I get up there to do the crane walk,
能够告诉自己这一定会很刺♥激♥
I can tell myself that this is gonna be a thrill.
很令人兴奋
This is exciting.
而不是想着我有多害怕
Instead of telling myself how scared and terrified I am.
好了
Okay.
你感觉怎么样?
MODUPE: How are you feeling?
我的大脑一直想着
Yeah, I keep having moments where my brain goes,
“糟糕 我到底在做什么?”
"Oh, no, what the hell am I doing?"
我得不断拉回思绪 告诉自己 “不 我一定”
And I gotta kinda reel it back and go, "No, no, I can see myself
“能够成功”
"doing it successfully."
但同时还会 有另一个声音说 “不…”
But I do... There's that other voice that goes, "No, no, no, no, no,
“这绝对成不了 你一定会失败”
"this is not gonna work, you're gonna fail,
“你一定会…” 我想重点在于
"you're gonna..." And I think it's just about
你比较想听哪一个声音
who you give more attention to.
面对压力的心态能够决定
It's your mindset about that stress that can dictate whether or not
结果是否成功
the outcome is positive or not.
我昨晚睡得不太好
I didn't sleep great last night.
有一种奇怪的晕眩感
I feel this weird sort of, like, vertigo feeling.
我看到起重机倒下去 砸破窗户
I had this image of the crane falling, smashing through a window
我挂在下面的房♥间里
and me hanging in the room below.
起重机即将翻落 我得脱掉安全带
And the crane about to tumble and having to get my harness off.
这场景挺有意思的 对不对?
That scenario is kinda, would be interesting, wouldn't it?
我担心克里斯胡思乱想
MODUPE: I'm worried Chris' head isn't in the right place.
他必须面对那些负面想法
He's got to acknowledge those negative thoughts
然后将其摆脱
and move past them.
因为今天真正的挑战 不仅是走过起重机吊臂
Because the real challenge today isn't just walking across the crane...
而是要冷静地行走
it's doing the walk calmly,
运用他学到的技巧
using the techniques he's learned to keep his heart rate
控制心率还有呼吸
and breathing under control.
你感觉怎么样?紧张吗?
How are you feeling? Are you nervous?
你一直问我 搞得我开始紧张了
You keep asking me that so I'm starting to feel it a bit, yeah.
时候到了 我要前往屋顶
CHRIS: The moment's arrived and I'm heading up to the rooftop.
我感觉到心跳正在加速
And I can feel my heart rate increasing.
我不断提醒自己为何要这么做
And I just keep reminding myself why I'm doing this.
我不想让压力掌控我的人生
I don't want stress to rule my life.
或损害我的健康
Or take a toll on my health.
大家再见 我们一路很开心 -祝你好运
See you guys. It was fun. It was fun. -Good luck out there, mate.
这30年来很开心 -你不会有事的
It was a fun thirty years. -You're gonna be fine.
剧集 | 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯:挑战极限(2022) | 导航列表