剧集 | 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯:挑战极限(2022) | 导航列表
本节目内含高度危险活动 已咨♥询♥过专业医疗人士
请勿在没有专家监督下自行尝试
三 二 一 开始
DIRECTOR: Three, two, one. Action! -(SCREAMS)
从我开始扮演雷神索尔后
CHRIS: Since I was playing Thor...
我吃的就比平常还多
CHRIS: ...I've definitely ate a lot more food than I used to.
每一餐都大约有一千大卡
Each meal is about 1000 calories.
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
又大又多汁的牛排
Big juicy steaks.
吃进去变成肌肉
Goes straight in there.
汉堡 泰式河粉 意大利面 肋排
Burgers, pad Thai, pasta, ribs.
香肠卷 披萨 蛋糕 甜甜圈 热狗
Sausage rolls, pizza, cake, donuts, hot dogs.
讲到食物 我就有如饿犬一样
When it comes to food, I'm like a starving hound.
只是更不挑食
Only less picky.
我知道吃进体内的东西很重要
I mean, I do know that what I put into my body is important,
但我却不知道对我最棒
but what I didn't know is that the best thing I can eat
能够让我活得健康 长久的饮食 就是不吃
if I wanna live a long and healthy life is nothing.
什么也不吃
Absolutely nothing.
澳洲 拜伦湾
至少长寿专家彼得·阿提亚博士
CHRIS: Well, at least that's what this guy says.
是这么说的
Longevity expert, Dr. Peter Attia.
这是我们最后的晚餐 -谢谢
We'll make this our last supper. -CHRIS: Thank you very much.
最后的晚餐
CHRIS: Our last supper.
在这段追求活得更久 更好的旅程中 接下来
CHRIS: For the next step in my quest to live longer and better,
他要我进行断食 在未来四天中
he wants me to go on a fast. It's basically water
只能喝水 不能摄取任何热量
and zero calories for four days.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you... very much.
谢谢
PETER: Thank you.
好的
Right.
好在我能先品尝一顿 丰盛的最后晚餐
Yeah, good thing I got to kick it off with a hearty last supper.
六片莴苣和一根红萝卜
Six shreds of lettuce and a carrot.
我会陪你一起断食
Look, I'm gonna do it with you.
是吗? -对
You are? -And... Yeah.
有人一起会轻松许多
It makes it a lot easier to go through this with somebody else.
所以… -好
So... -Okay, good.
我们一起受苦 -没错
Good, we'll suffer together. -Yeah. We will.
我曾经一整天没吃东西
I've definitely gone a day without food before.
一餐没吃我就会变得很暴躁
I think I get pretty cranky when... (CHUCKLES) ...I've missed a meal.
那会危及我的幸福
Certainly, detrimental to my happiness. (CHUCKLES)
为什么是四天?时间很长呢 为什么不…
So, it's a pretty long time, why four days? Why not...
为什么不更久?
Why not longer? (BOTH LAUGH)
四天有什么好处?为什么是四天?
I mean, what is the benefit with four days? Why that number?
三到四天的时间就足以让我们
Three to four days is probably that window at which we do enough
改变你的身体
to change how your body is interacting
对于缺乏养分的反应 并重新启动
with the absence of nutrients to basically do kind of a reboot
你的系统 -真的吗?
on your system. -Oh, really?
你觉得我撑得住吗?
You think I'm gonna be able to hold it together?
以你的经验来看 很多人
You reckon, in your experience, you see a lot of people,
第一次尝试就成功吗?
the first time they do it, succeed?
接下来的四天里 我深信
In the next four days, there is no doubt in my mind,
你一定会有一段时间很迟缓 或是…
there will be a period of time in which you feel sluggish or...
以泪洗面? -对
Tears? -Yeah. (CHUCKLES)
情绪化 -暴躁 易怒之类的
Emotional. -Kinda grumpy, grouchy, whatever.
但是如果你停下来好好想想
But, you know, if you really stop to think about it,
我们现今的生活
this idea that we kind of live today
周遭有无穷无尽的食物
where we're sort of surrounded by unlimited access to food
一天可以吃三餐外加零食 那其实…
and we can eat three meals and snack in between them,
是最近才有的事
that's a relatively recent addition to our species.
是
Right.
我们的祖先常常好几天没吃东西
And our ancestors would've gone days without food all the time,
他们不仅得这样 还能够…
and not only did they have to do that, they had the ability to,
在饿了一段时间后出外打猎
in a period of starvation, actually go out and hunt.
好 吃完了 一点也不剩 只有一小根红萝卜
Right. I'm done. I have nothing left, except for one tiny little carrot.
你要吃完最后一片莴苣吗?
You gonna finish that last piece left of lettuce?
可恶 甜点呢?我们有甜点吃吗?
Though, what about dessert? We get dessert or not?
没有
No. -(BOTH CHUCKLE)
我开始想这可能会是 我这辈子最艰难的四天
CHRIS: Starting to think, this could be the most difficult four days of my life.
彼得·阿提亚博士 长寿医生
老实说 我想克里斯应该会觉得很难
In truth, I think Chris will find this hard.
但是间歇性断食我已经行之有年 这期间
But I've been practicing periodic fasting for many years, and in doing so,
我发现关键在于保持忙碌
I've realized that the key is staying busy.
所以我想出一项非常适合的挑战
So I've thought of an entirely appropriate challenge
来帮助克里斯不去想饥饿的事 我要他做他的祖先会做的事
to help distract Chris from his hunger. I want him to do what his ancestors did.
为下一餐狩猎
I want him to hunt for his next meal.
但不是在陆地上 而是在海中
But not on land. Instead, in the ocean.
计划是断食四天后
So, the plan is, that after four days without food...
我们要前往大堡礁
we're gonna head for the Great Barrier Reef.
我将全身空空如也
I'm gonna be armed with a lungful of air...
带着一把鱼枪
and a speargun...
潜入9米的海底
I'm gonna try and dive 30 feet to the ocean floor...
寻找鱼
in search of a fish.
一点压力也没有
So, there's no pressure at all.
克里斯·海姆斯沃斯: 挑战极限
谢了 彼得
Thanks a lot, Pete.
第三集 断食
断食第一天
今天是断食第一天
CHRIS: This is day one of the fast.
我睡得很好 大概睡了...七个钟头
I had a good sleep, I had probably seven... seven hours.
我还梦到自己在断食
I did dream about fasting,
真奇怪 因为我当时还没开始断食
which was weird 'cause I wasn't in a fasted state.
早上给孩子们吃了培根和蛋 有点令人心动
Fed the kids bacon and eggs this morning, that was a little tempting,
但是时间还早 我现在还没有动念……
but it's early days and I don't feel a huge threat
打破四天的断食计划
at this point of breaking my four-day fast.
不过我得把狗送走 以免他…
I'm gonna get rid of the dog though, just in case he does...
以免我觉得狗看起来 像烤鸡一样 对吧?
The dog will start to look like a roast chicken or something, right?
对 我们不会吃了它 除非真的有必要
Yeah, yeah. No, we wouldn't eat her, unless we really had to.
一开始克里斯不会有事 他会慢慢消耗
At first, Chris will feel fine. He'll be working off the energy
最后一餐的能量 但是消耗完之后 他的感觉就会变得很糟糕
from his last meal. But once that's gone, he's gonna start to feel a lot worse.
但是我会要他坚持下去
But I'm gonna want him to stick with this,
因为所有能延长克里斯寿命的方法中
because, of all the things that we can do to impact Chris's longevity,
间歇性断食也许是最有效的
periodic fasting may be one of the more effective.
我的食物含有葡萄糖
CHRIS: My food contains glucose.
那是喂养我体内无数健康细胞的燃料
The fuel that feeds the trillions of healthy cells in my body.
但是那些葡萄糖也会喂养其他东西… NBut that glucose also feeds something else...
僵尸细胞
zombie cells.
那些陈旧 损坏的细胞 在寿命已尽后仍徘徊不去
Old, damaged cells that have lingered beyond their useful life.
它们会释放有毒物质
By spewing toxic sludge,
感染其他健康细胞
these zombies infect other healthy cells,
加速老化过程
speeding up the aging process.
从掉发到皱纹
Everything from hair loss and wrinkles
掉发 皱纹
到关节炎 癌症与失智症
to the onset of arthritis, cancer, and dementia.
关节炎 癌症 失智症
但是科学家发现当我们断食
But what scientists have realized is that when we fast and cut off
切断葡萄糖供给时
the supply of glucose,
那群僵尸大军就会缺乏能量 导致丧失能力
that zombie army is starved of energy which saps them of their power.
这是以短暂的痛苦带来长♥期♥的收获
CHRIS: It's long-term gain for short-term pain.
对我这样爱吃的人来说 真的很痛苦
For a food lover like me, lots of pain.
14小时未进食
我饿了 我们撑不下去的
Yeah, I'm hungry. -We are not gonna make it.
我说的“我们” 是指我和我的好友们
CHRIS: And by "we," I mean me and my best mates.
要说有谁能陪我走过这一切 就是他们了 所以我很高兴
If anybody can help me get through this, they can, so I'm very, very pleased
也很感激他们同意和我一起断食
and thankful that they've agreed to fast with me.
我们从高中起就是好友
We're buddies from high school...
对 -我跟克里斯从小学就认识
Yeah. -...primary school to Chris.
我是亚伦 这位是卢克 -对
I'm Aaron. This is Luke. -Yep.
现在我们都为克里斯工作
And now we work for Chris.
所以我们是拿钱的朋友 -对 利益交换
So we're paid friends, really. -Yes. With benefits.
利益交换 对 -我们是一家人
With benefits, and, yeah... -We're a little family.
我们是一家人
We're a little family.
有人给我精神上的支持是有好处的
CHRIS: Having a bit of moral support could be good.
你们会断食到最后吗? 亚伦 你要撑完四天
Are you doing it all the way? Aaron, you're doing four days.
对 -对
Yeah. -Yeah.
不行 -不 你要努力试试
(MOUTHS) No. -No, you're gonna try.
我会努力
Yeah, I'll try.
他很爱吃
He loves his food.
他对我发过最大的脾气 是有一次在伦敦
剧集 | 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯:挑战极限(2022) | 导航列表