剧集 | 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯:挑战极限(2022) | 导航列表
because your limbs are gonna have lots of cold blood in,
如果一切太快回到心脏
and if that all disappears back to your heart quickly,
就会导致严重的问题
that can cause significant problems.
所以我们必须慢慢让你暖起来
So, we need to warm you up slowly and gradually.
千万记住 这趟游泳将会非常艰辛
ROSS: Please make no mistakes. It's a brutal swim.
你会遇上逆风 急着想呼吸
You're gonna be gasping for air into a headwind.
危险一触即发
It's literally coming straight down the barrel.
你会在那里奋力呼吸 心中想着
CHRIS: Hmm. -So, you're gonna be pushing off there, gasp reflex, going,
“天啊 这是怎么回事?” 所以如果我突然大喊
"Oh, good God, what's going on?" So, if all of a sudden if I say,
“你要上来了” 相信我 这是为了你的安全着想
"Now, you're coming out." Believe us. It'll be for your own safety.
如果你撑过头 待到超过
If you overegg this, if you push yourself beyond the point
该浮出水面的时间 你就很有可能会死掉
at which you should be coming out, there is a real risk you could die.
好的
Yep.
就这里吧 -这里吗?
ROSS: From here. -CHRIS: Here?
对 -好的
Yeah. -Right.
好 就在这里开始准备 好吗?
ROSS: That's where we switch it on now, okay?
尽管做了这些准备 有人在现场待命
CHRIS: I mean, even having all these things in place and having the people around.
我还是很紧张
I'm really nervous.
天气很多状况
CHRIS: There is a whole lot of weather coming and, you know,
风浪很大
it's quite choppy and windy.
非常寒冷
CHRIS: It's absolutely freezing cold.
我开始意会到现实情况
You know, the reality is really kicking in.
两分钟…
Two minutes. Two minutes!
我要自♥制♥与冷静的积极表现
ROSS: I just want controlled and calm aggression.
下水之后 每次划水
So, when you go in, you're just so confident in
都信心满满 克服想吸气的反射动作
every single one of your strokes. Overcoming that gasp reflex.
这就对了…
There you go, there you go. (CHUCKLES) There you go, there you go, there you go.
来 走吧
Let's go. Come on!
加油 -这就对了 克里斯
LIMA: Yeah, mate. (CHEERS) -LUKE: Yes, Chris.
天气又变得更恶劣了
LIAM: The weather is getting worse by the second.
对
LUKE: Yeah.
对 风速又增加了10节
Yeah. That wind just picked up another ten knots.
对 很疯狂 -完全没错
Yes! It's getting wild. -It literally is.
我的兄弟在那里为我打气
CHRIS: My brothers are there. They're cheering me on.
所以我不得不下水
So, I kinda got to do it.
我现在好紧张
LUKE: Getting quite nervous now actually.
等待时的焦虑真可怕
Heart rate's definitely coming up. -Suspense... is terrifying.
但是这其中最大的动力
CHRIS: But the biggest motivation of all...
在于这不是要对抗寒冷
is that this isn't a battle against the cold...
而是有机会能反抗死亡与疾病
it's a chance to fight back against death and disease.
反抗时间能加诸于我的事
A battle against what time can do to me.
专注在呼吸上 身体自然就会跟上
ROSS: Focus on your breathing and your physiology will follow!
水温2度
要下水了
Here he goes!
我立刻感受到强烈的震撼
CHRIS: That instant shock is just so intense.
那比先前我遇过的水要冷上许多
It's far colder than anything that's gone before.
我心中只想着“赶快把这事解决吧”
All I'm thinking is, "Get this over with as quickly as possible."
然后就出发了
And I just take off.
快到了 -加油 克里斯
LIAM: Almost there, mate! -Go on, Christo!
加油啊
MICK: Come on, mate!
他做得很好 速度保持得不错
LIAM: He's doing really well. He's keeping a good pace.
对 -对 他超厉害
MICK: Yeah. -LUKE: Ah, he's killing it.
但是在划了10下之后 我开始好酸 好痛
CHRIS: But after ten strokes, it burns, it hurts.
我的头仿佛受到重击
My head's thumping.
身体在嘶吼 “这太疯狂了 你在做什么?”
My body is screaming, "This is crazy. What are you doing?"
加油 克里斯 快点 呼吸
Good, Chris. Let's go! Let's go! Breathe!
加油 一只手臂接着另一只手臂 专心游泳
Come on! One arm after the other. Just focus on that.
一只手臂接着另一只手臂
One arm after the other.
然后我遇上此生最严重的大脑冻结
CHRIS: And then the worst ice cream headache starts kicking in,
开始觉得寒冷
and I'm starting to really feel the cold.
他慢下来了 -糟糕
MICK: He's slowing down. -LIAM: Oh, no!
加油 继续游
LUKE: Oh, come on, keep going.
突然之间 我的手脚感觉就像绑了铅块
CHRIS: Then all of a sudden, my arms and legs feel like lead balloons.
我完全失去平衡 感觉好像瘫痪了
I'm completely off in my balance. And I just feel paralyzed.
克里斯 撑住 专心
ROSS: Chris, come on! Stay with me. Focus!
我脑中有两个声音特别大声
There's sort of two voices that were very intense and loud.
一个不断在说“你快死了”
One was just saying to me, "You're gonna die."
加油 老哥 -快啊
Let's go, mate! -Come on.
另一个则说“不可能”
CHRIS: But the other voice is saying..."No way!"
加油 克里斯 快啊
ROSS: Come on, Chris. Go!
这时候 我发现了自己其他的部分
And all of a sudden, you discover different parts of yourself.
于是我摒除其他念头 告诉自己
CHRIS: So, I block everything else out and I'm telling myself...
“赶紧离开吧”
"Just get out of here."
非常好 大块头 加油
Nice, nice! Let's go, big man. Let's go!
加油
Go! Go! Head down! -Yeah, mate! Head down!
这样就对了
LUKE: Oh, that's the spirit! -(ALL CHEER)
心灵战胜一切 努力反抗
ROSS: Mind over matter. Mind over matter. Turn it into a fight.
最后一段了 游完最后一段
Last ten. Last ten! Finish this. Finish!
太棒了 -他成功了
ROSS: Yes! Yes! -(ALL CHEERING)
太棒了 大块头
ROSS: Yes, big guy! (ALL CHEER)
太棒了…
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
你真是野兽
You are an animal.
太棒了 克里斯 -太棒了
LUKE: Yes, Christo! -Yeah, boy!
爬上来 你做到了 赞啦
(CHRIS GROANING, PANTING) -Yeah, yeah. Up you come, mate. Well done.
披着…
Get here, get here, get here, get here, get here, get here, get here, get here.
快点…转过来...
ROSS: Wrap it round so we can-- Turn around, turn around.
我好晕 -披上去
Oh, I'm so dizzy. -ROSS: Get in, get in.
有手套吗? 去拿手套
ROSS: Yeah, we got gloves? Have we got some gloves?
来 坐下 坐在那里
Get down, get down. Come on. Sit there, sit there.
坐在那里 坐下…
ROSS: Sit there, sit there, sit there,
我从来没有过这种感觉 在这么短的时间内
CHRIS: I've never felt like that before, physically and emotionally so challenging
身心受到如此大的挑战
in such a short, concentrated period of time.
太棒了
ROSS: Yes! Yes!
这个经历会永远跟着我
And it's an experience that will stay with me forever.
你做了一切我要你做的事
You did absolutely everything that I told you to do.
你非常成功
You did it, and then some.
那让我想起在这个年代 我们都过得如此安逸
CHRIS: And it did make me think how comfortable we've all become, in this day and age,
我们的能力其实远远超过
and that we're far more capable of doing things
那些我们以为不可能的事
that we think are impossible.
克里斯 刚刚摄影机没拍到 得再来一次
LIAM: Chris, the cameras weren't rolling. We need one more take, mate.
我再也不干了
(ROSS LAUGHS) -I am never doing that again!
我们忘记装上胶卷
LUKE: We forgot to load the film.
太棒了
(ALL CHEERING)
我们有机会活得更久 更好
CHRIS: You know, we have an opportunity to live longer, better.
一起抱一个
ROSS: Group hug, group hug!
对 -你办到了
Yeah! -ROSS: You made it!
以极端温度挑战我的身体 能够让我达到这个目的
CHRIS: Challenging my body with extreme temperatures...could help me get there.
他们现在要帮我解冻了 -对
They're gonna defrost me now. -LUKE: Yeah.
对 -没错
Yeah. -LIAM: Yeah.
我知道我的身体能应付得来
CHRIS: I know my body can cope with it,
我也有信心那对我的细胞 有神奇的功效
and I am confident it's working its magic deep within my cells.
我们加勒比海见 -我度过冬天了
-I'm wintered.
我进化了 -没错 完全度过冬天了
I'm wintered. I'm adapted. -LIAM: Fully wintered. You're fully wintered.
对
Yes!
真是精彩 -干得好 老哥
MICK: What a time. -LIAM: Good job, mate.
活着真棒 -没错
LUKE: What a time to be alive. -LIAM: Yeah, boy.
反正我从来就不怕冷
And the cold never bothered me anyway.
为了让休克成为例行活动 克里斯打算…
天啊 来吧
MALE VOICE: Oh, my God. There you go.
每周三次一大早泡冰浴
定期进行摄氏80度桑拿浴20分钟
每次冲澡最后30秒冲冷水
剧集 | 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯:挑战极限(2022) | 导航列表