剧集 | 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯:挑战极限(2022) | 导航列表
好 我们来看看数值吧
All right, let's see what we got here.
我可以活得更久 但是现在
CHRIS: So, I could live longer, but right now,
我不确定我能不能活过今天
I'm not sure I'm gonna make it through the day.
提醒我一下 昨天我的酮数值是多少?
So, remind me, where were my ketone levels yesterday?
昨天大约是一
PETER: So, yesterday, you were at about one.
现在快到二了 -对
Now, you're almost at two. -CHRIS: Yeah.
当酮数值接近三的时候 -是
When the ketones get closer to three... -Yeah.
开关就会打开
PETER: ...is really when that switch is flipped.
不过你下水后 数值应该就会飙升
But once you get in the water I think it's gonna shoot up.
我不想给你压力 但是我肚子很饿
I don't wanna put any pressure on you, but I'm hungry, man.
既然我无法拿鱼枪捕鱼 但是你可以
And seeing as I can't catch a fish with a spear and you can...
所以我很需要你成功 这赌注很大…
I kinda need you to come through on this. The stakes are high...
对 -对我俩都是
CHRIS: Yeah. -...for the both of us.
我脑中只想着“牛排”两个字 -对
All I heard was "steaks." Edible kind. -(LAUGHS) Yeah.
赌注很大 而且赌的不只是今天
CHRIS: The stakes are high, and not just for today.
彼得说通过断食
By fasting, Peter says I'm fighting
我能够打击僵尸细胞 修复健康细胞
those zombie cells and repairing healthy ones.
打造更久 更健康的人生
And that could mean a longer, healthier life.
但是首先 我得先捕到鱼
But first, I've gotta go hunt down that fish.
欢迎登船 -谢谢
CREW MEMBER: Welcome aboard. -Thank you so much.
要是有点能量就好了
CHRIS: If only I can find the energy.
我现在很需要酮
I'd love some ketones right now.
克里斯的酮数值上升了 这是我们想看到的
PETER: Chris's ketone levels have risen, which is what we wanna see.
我知道他还没感觉到 但是就跟水中曲棍球一样
I know he isn't feeling it yet, but just as in the underwater hockey,
卖♥♥力狩猎下会加大他体内
the effort of hunting is going to ramp up these evolutionary adaptations
演化上的适应 给他所需的优势
in his body, giving him the edge he needs.
92小时未进食
伸伸腿 -搞得我头好晕
TANYA: Stretch your legs. -Just made me really light-headed.
我感觉很模糊
CHRIS: I'm feeling really vague...
有点心不在焉
and kinda absent from everything.
我在等着他不断提到的能量爆发
I was expecting this big flood of energy that he keeps talking about.
不过根本没发生
It's not kicking in though.
不要过度换气
Don't overdo it.
眼前发黑或是我们所谓的
Blackout, or what we refer to
自主能力丧失 是千真万确的事
as a loss of motor control, is...is very real.
好 所以出现什么症状
Yeah. So what are the symptoms
我就需要挥手 或是决定撤退?
that I'll feel if I need to wave the flag of retreat?
觉得完全气力放尽
There's a fine line between feeling completely empty and done,
跟你的头和手都在发抖
and really feeling almost like your head is shaking
区别非常细微
and your hands are shaking a little bit.
如果是眼前发黑 你什么都感觉不到
TANYA: I mean, if it's a blackout, you're not gonna feel anything at all
也什么事都不会记得
and you're not gonna remember anything at all.
所以如果我看着你 你的脸告诉我你已经不行了
So if I take one look at you and your face tells me that you're done,
不论你还多有劲 你都不行了 我们马上上来 -好
doesn't matter how driven you are, you're done and we're gonna get out. -Sure
随时报告状况 不要把自己逼得太紧
Let me know how you're feeling and just don't push it too hard.
我很饿 -我知道
I'm hungry. -TANYA: I know.
我已经筋疲力尽了
CHRIS: I'm exhausted already.
好 该下水了
TANYA: All right, it's go time.
好 我下水了
CHRIS: Right, I'm in.
我知道体内有足够的氧气
CHRIS: I know I have enough oxygen in my body...
但我往上看 船看起来好远
but I look up and the boat seems so, so far away.
我觉得我失去了所有专注力
I feel like I'm losing all focus...
突然一股想换气的念头排山倒海而来
and suddenly the urge to breathe is overwhelming.
你感觉怎么样?
TANYA: How do you feel?
我到了底下
CHRIS: Yeah, I just went down there and then went,
然后觉得“我马上就要换气了”
"Oh, I need to breathe soon,"
然后我感到很虚弱 于是我想
and then I felt really weak, and I thought,
“我不可能办到” -好
"There's no way I can do this, ever." -TANYA: Yeah.
我觉得好疲累 彼得向我保证 会出现的能量暴增
I'm feeling so tired. And the energy boost that Peter promised me...
完全没有发生
nothing.
休息一会儿后 我再次出发
So after a brief moment, I go again.
但是这次 我开始感觉不太一样
CHRIS: But this time, I start to feel a little different.
往下游的时候 我仿佛与大海步调一致
As I'm going down, it's like I'm tuning into the ocean.
我可以听到每个声响
I can hear every sound.
时间似乎慢了下来
Time seems to slow down.
我开始感觉到能量暴增
And I start to feel a surge of energy.
这时候 我看到了一条鱼
And then, I see a fish.
好样的 你办到了
TANYA: Nice work. You did it.
抓到一条了 彼得 你的晚餐
CHRIS: Got one. Peter...your dinner.
很棒的一条鱼
PETER: Hey, nice one. -(APPLAUSE)
干得好
PETER: Awesome job, man. -(CHRIS EXHALES DEEPLY)
他看起来气色很好
TANYA: He looked great.
你看起来气色很好
You looked great.
狩猎结束 能量激增后 我又测了一次
CHRIS: We did another test after the hunt, and the surge of energy,
我的酮数值上升到将近三
turns out my ketones had shot up to nearly three.
所以成功了 科学所言不假
So it worked. The science came good.
这条鱼不错吧?
Not a bad catch, huh? -(GRILL SIZZLING)
非常棒
It's an amazing catch, man.
好香 看起来好好吃
It smells good, looks good.
但是就算只有蔬菜
But, you know, I'd have been happy eating vegetables right now
我也很乐意吃 -我知道
if that's all we had. -CHRIS: I know.
我期待了好久 预期了好久
There's all this anticipation and buildup, it almost felt guilty
感觉咬下第一口会有罪恶感
or like I was doing something wrong if I was gonna take that first bite.
这会是我吃过最棒的断食早餐
This will be the nicest "break-fast" I've ever had, I think.
谁要先吃? -抓到鱼的人先吃
So who eats first? -PETER: The man who caught the fish.
我们并没有像预期中那般大吃
We didn't dive into it like we'd expected.
感觉很不真实
CHRIS: It's unreal.
很有仪式感
Ceremonial and...
很重要 很特别
and important and special.
我不知道该哭还是该笑
Don't know whether to laugh or cry. (LAUGHS)
那是我吃过最棒的一餐
That was the best meal I've ever had, I think. (CHUCKLES)
有时候断食结束后吃第一餐时 我心中会有
Sometimes when I'm eating that first meal after a fast, I have this
一丝懊悔 心想 “我是不是该再撑一天?”
tiny, tiny piece of regret. And I think, "Should I have gone another day?"
你有这样的感觉吗?
Do you feel any of that?
一点也没有 -完全没有?
Not a teeny, tiny piece. -Not that much of it?
没有 -没有
Nothing. No. -No.
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
现在我简直身处天堂
No, right now, mate, I'm in the middle of heaven.
太棒了
It's amazing.
我想敬酒
Well, I'd like to make a toast...
敬大海赐给我们这条鱼吃
to the ocean, for feeding us this fish...
敬你让我断食四天痛苦不已
and you, for making me suffer through four days of fasting
我非常感激
to really, really appreciate it.
我要敬90岁的你 还有那些
I'll make a toast to your 90-year-old self and those great-grandchildren
你能够一起玩耍的儿孙们
you're gonna be playing with.
干杯
Cheers.
就这样 四天没有进食 我没有崩溃 我会再来一次吗?
So, that's it, four days, no food. Didn't crack. Would I do it again?
我不敢相信我会这么说 但是我会的
Can't believe I'm saying this, but yes.
从现在起 我要让断食变成我生活中的一部分
From now on, I do want fasting to be a part of my life.
瞧瞧我们大吃特吃
AARON: . Look at us going at it. Yeah!
这并不代表我不会再跟一群朋友出去
That's not to say I'm never gonna go out with a bunch of friends.
好烫
CHRIS: It's so hot.
点遍菜单上所有东西 跟只饿犬一样
Basically eat everything on the menu, like a starving hound.
好烫
CHRIS: It's so hot!
我一定会这么做
I'll definitely do that.
为了让断食变成例行活动 克里斯打算这么做
一周至少三次中午前不吃东西
一个月一次24小时不进食
每年一次断食四天…也许吧
我只是看看 没有要吃
I'm just looking at it. I'm just looking. I'm not eating anything.
剧集 | 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯:挑战极限(2022) | 导航列表