剧集 | 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯:挑战极限(2022) | 导航列表
但那其实来得很快 让大多数人措手不及
and it comes far sooner than most people are ready for,
所以有这样面对死亡的机会很有帮助
which is why opportunities like this one, to be present to mortality, is so useful.
你觉得跟人们讨论人生尽头
What would you say the biggest thing you've learned
让你学到最有用的事是什么?
through talking to people at the end of their days?
陪伴某个人
Being with somebody
直到他停止呼吸
as they have just stopped breathing,
在生命离开躯体之后
to feel the incredible stillness in the room
感觉到房♥间里无比的平静
after life has just left a body,
是最单纯又最深奥的事
is the most simple, yet the most profound.
生命真的会附着在一口气上
In that life really does hang on a single breath.
前一秒还在 下一秒就消失了
It's there one minute and then it's gone the next.
消失了之后 会提醒着我
And when it's gone, it reminds me that I still have
我还能呼吸 能活着 能参与 能去爱
the capacity to breathe, and to live, and to be engaged, and to love,
能笑 能开心 能化妆
and to laugh, and to...be joyful, and to wear color,
对 -能拥抱 能跳舞
Yeah, yeah. - and to......hug, and, you know, dance,
还有活着
and to live, to live.
对
Yeah.
这很美妙
That's beautiful.
今天晚一点我们要进行临终冥想
Later on, today, we're gonna do a death-bed meditation.
让你更接近死亡
Get you closer to your death.
好的 很好
Okay, great.
在那之前 我要先让你见一个人
For now, there's somebody I want you to meet before we do that.
好 -准备好了吗?
Okay. -You ready?
好了 -走吧
Yeah. -Let's go.
让克里斯这么年轻 重要的人
ALUA: One of the benefits for somebody as young and as vital as Chris
讨论并思考死亡的好处之一 在于这能强调
to be talking and thinking about death is that it really does drive home
死亡随时可能发生在任何人身上
the conversation that this is possible for anybody at any time.
娜塔莉 -你好 克里斯
Natalie. -Hello, Chris.
年轻人也会生病
But that young people also become sick.
昨天在艺术课有见到你 -对
Saw you in art class the other day. -Yeah
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -HI
艾卢雅说我们该聊聊
Alua said that we should speak.
对 我要跟你分享
Yeah. Well, I'm here to tell you about my experience
我罹患四期癌症的经历
with stage-four cancer.
老实说 我不知道我还剩下多久
And to be honest, I don't know how much time I have left.
我今年27岁
I'm 27 now.
20岁时我诊断出患有三♥期♥皮肤癌
But when I was 20, I was diagnosed with stage-three melanoma.
已经转移到我的淋巴结 所以我只能选择开刀
It got into my lymph nodes. And so, surgery was my only option.
他们切掉我的脚趾 也拿掉我所有的淋巴结
So, they cut off my toe, they got rid of all my lymph nodes.
你可以想象这对20岁的人来说 人生完全乱了套
And for a 20-year-old, you can imagine, your life got turned upside-down.
是 -然后…
Yeah. -And...
从那时起 我每天都想着死亡
from there on, I have thought about death every single day of my life.
没有人预料到会在20岁时罹患癌症
No one at 20 expects to be diagnosed with cancer.
没有人能帮你做好准备面对这种结果
No one prepares you for a diagnosis like that.
特别是那对你家人造成的影响
And especially, like, the effects it has on your family,
还有你的朋友 我的世界在一夕之间
and your friends, and my whole world changed, pretty much,
全都变了
like, overnight.
癌症成了我的日常
Cancer became my overall identity.
我基本上就是人称的病人
Essentially, I was referred to as the sick one.
有那么一段时间 我很迷失
For a little while there, I was-- I was really lost.
我需要找到原本的自己 -是
And I needed to find that person who I once was before. -Yeah.
所以我去了威尼斯
NATALIE: And so, off I went, I went to Venice.
不是为了逃跑 而是去一个地方 那里没人知道我的故事
Not to run away, more to be in a place where no one knew my story,
好让我找到自己 学习怎么与癌症共存
so I could truly figure out myself and how to live alongside this cancer.
我遇到一个男孩 爱上了他
And I met a boy, I fell in love.
他看到我的本质 那说实在
And he just saw me for me, which was, honestly,
非常美丽
really, really beautiful.
亚历山大很真诚 也很体贴
Alexander is genuine and kind.
我常说他是我的橡树
And I've often referred to him as my oak tree.
他坚定不移 也让我得以稳定
He's the person who's just standing steadfast and he keeps me steady.
得了癌症后 你不知道自己能不能被爱
When you have cancer, you don't know if you can be loved.
而你与爱还有自己的关系
And your relationship with love and yourself...
也差不多毁了
pretty much goes out of the window.
爱是我们所拥有
Love is the most
最美好的东西
amazing thing that we have,
是我们在这个世界最棒的体验
and that we can experience in this world.
我能够体验到他的爱
And the fact that I get to experience his love, you know...
他让我好开心
he makes me so happy.
我流的是开心的眼泪
And these are happy tears.
但是我们在一起三个月后 我回到家乡
But three months into our love story, I came home,
接受例行性扫描 结果他们告诉我 癌细胞回到了我的肺
and I had a routine scan, and they told me that the cancer was back in my lungs.
现在我已经进入第四期
And now, I was stage four.
所以我跟他 说我要分手
So, I told him. And then I said, "I'm breaking up with you."
结果他转过来说
And he just turned around
“不要”
and was like, "No." And he was like,
“我不离开”
"I'm in this."
他说 “我选择所有跟你在一起的时间”
And he says, "I choose all the time with you that I have.
“不论是长是短 我都选择你”
It doesn't matter if it's long, if it's short. Well, I choose you."
可能是因为确诊 改变了我看待时间的方式
It's probably because of my diagnosis of the way that I look at time.
任何人的时间都很宝贵
The time that anybody has is so precious.
所以只要你全心投入 利用你所剩的时间
So, if you just dive in headfirst, and use whatever time that you have
因为没有人知道自己剩下多久 所以我们要好好相爱
because nobody knows their timelines. So, we're just going to love each other.
不论如何都要好好相爱
And we're gonna love each other no matter what.
不论我们剩下多少时间
No matter how much time we have left.
我们讨论过接受
CHRIS: You know, we talked about acceptance.
你对接受对于这个词或这个概念 有什么看法?
How are you with-- with acceptance? With that word or with the idea of it?
我过去七年来每天都想着死亡
I've thought about death every single day for the past seven years.
我接受自己死亡将至了吗?
Have I accepted my mortality?
是也不是
Yes and no.
我觉得人们与老化之间的关系很有趣
I think people have a very funny relationship with aging,
大家都很害怕
they get really scared of it.
但说真的 我很想要老去
But in truth, I would love to age.
我最想要的莫过于老去
I would love nothing more than to get old,
那是个赠礼
and I think that's a gift.
人终有一死
We're all-- we're all gonna die one day.
所以你必须好好过生活 好好享受
So, you have to really live life as much as like you can and enjoy it.
吸收每一刻
To soak up every single moment.
对 -对
Yeah. -CHRIS: Yeah.
人生随时可能会终止
NATALIE: Your life could end at any time.
所以好好享受生活 享受时间
So just enjoy life, enjoy time,
好好利用
make the most of it.
尽力去爱
And love as much as you can.
娜塔莉的一番话令人心碎
CHRIS: This is a heartbreaking experience, talking to Natalie
听着她的故事
and listening to her story and-- and...
听到有人…
hearing someone...
如此优雅 如此成熟地
talk with such grace and-- and maturity
讲起一件如此不确定的事
about something so, so uncertain is,
实在很鼓舞人心
is really inspiring.
你好 -很高兴见到你
Hello. -Good to see you.
你好吗? -我很好
How are you? -I'm great, man.
和娜塔莉聊得怎么样?
How was your chat with Natalie?
她真是个了不起的人
Yeah, an incredible individual.
你感受得到那种
Could you feel that--
明天不一定会来的感觉吗?
this idea that there-- tomorrow isn't guaranteed?
对
Yeah.
这种事谁也说不准 你能感受到吗?
There's no certainty around that at all. Do you feel that?
完全可以
Absolutely. Yeah.
我感觉必须要摇一摇这个世界
There was this sort of...essential need to, sort of, shake the world
传达这个信息 要大家不要蹉跎
and get this message out and say, "Do not mess around,
不要觉得理所当然 享受每一刻
do not take it for granted. Soak up every moment."
我一直有这种感觉
And that is sort of the running theme I've sort of felt with people.
这一切也交织在一起
Yeah, it's also to kinda...weave together
让我更能理解
in a sort of-- a-- a better understanding of it all.
那么...
So...
你在日落松林的时间 已经来到尽头了 兄弟
we have come to the end of the-- of your time at Sunset Pines, brother.
现在你唯一要做的事就是走过那道门
All that's left for you to do is walk through that door.
与此同时...
And...
不论门后有什么 顺着它就是了
whatever you find there, just go with it.
好
Okay.
这是整个实验中最大胆的部分
This is the boldest part of this whole experiment.
剧集 | 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯:挑战极限(2022) | 导航列表