剧集 | 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯:挑战极限(2022) | 导航列表
现在我要好好享受这个房♥间
Now, I've got to get comfortable in this room here.
这里有一张大床 看起来就像
We've got a massive bed here which looks like something
我小孩会睡的床 还有什么呢?
one of my kids would sleep in. What else we got in here?
没什么 就这样了 有点像监狱
Not much, this is it. It's a little bit like a prison.
好 晚安
Yeah, good night.
第二天 寿命剩下两天
各位住民早
FEMALE VOICE: (OVER P.A.) Good morning, residents.
今天又是日落松林美好的一天
It's another beautiful day here at Sunset Pines
我们每天都过得很充实 今天有许多有趣的活动
where we live every day to the fullest. Lots of fun activities to do today
而今晚
and tonight
日落松林舞会即将登场
there's our very own Sunset Pines Ball.
别忘了换上你的舞鞋
So, don't forget your dancing shoes.
克里斯 早安
FEMALE VOICE: Morning, Chris!
日落松林的第二天 意在让克里斯安顿下来
BJ: Day two at Sunset Pines is designed for Chris to sort of settle in.
嘿 克里斯
MALE VOICE: Hey, Chris.
麻省理工学院的研究人员发现 人们穿着这套服装时
BJ: As people wear this suit, what the researchers at MIT have seen,
经历的第二阶段就是进入适应反应
is the second stage is you move into this adaptive response.
摸摸脚指头 看能不能碰得到
Touch your toes, man. See if you can touch your toes.
如果要从这次体验学到长寿的秘诀
CHRIS: So, if I'm going to get any longevity benefits from this experience...
那么我今天的目标 就是适应穿着老化服的生活
...then my objective today is to adapt to life in the aging suit.
哇 -首先…
Wow. -CHRIS: First up...
要与盖瑞重新比赛
the rematch with Gary.
克里斯 准备好再比一场了吗?
Ready to go again, Chris?
这一次 我已经适应服装 并找来双打搭档道格拉斯
And this time, I've adapted and recruited a doubles partner, Douglas.
好球
Oh, good shot.
盖瑞
Gary!
好球
Good shot.
好 看好了
Okay. Watch this. Huh?
我们不会看的 快打球啦
We're not gonna watch that. Just hit the ball.
好 来了
Okay, here it comes.
好了 比赛结束 -我不打了
That's it. Game over. -I'm not playing anymore.
别激动
Steady.
克里斯正在努力适应这套服装
BJ: So, Chris is trying to adapt to this suit...
学着变通 破解
to work around it. Hack it.
我太老了 爬不了
(SIGHS) Too old for this... (BLEEP)
但他还是觉得想要打败它
But he's still in this mode that this is something to beat.
不过适应的目的不是打败服装
But adaptation is not how he's going to beat the suit.
《永远的雷神》 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯著
我很努力适应这套服装
CHRIS: So, I'm doing my best to adapt to the suit.
但它真的很讨厌
But mostly it's just kind of bugging me.
是我的
That is mine.
谢谢 -很精彩
Thank you very much. -Good game.
也许我该尝试一些 没那么耗费体能的事了
CHRIS: Maybe it's time I tried something a little less physical.
克里斯 你还好吗?
Oh, are you all right there, Chris?
可怜的老头
DOUGLAS: Poor old bugger.
发挥一点创意
CHRIS: And a bit more creative.
大家好 欢迎来到今天的艺术课
Hi, everyone. I just wanted to welcome you to today's art class.
今天我们要画自画像
Today we're going to be doing self-portraits.
别这样 你们没问题的 今天我们要探索自己的身份
Now, don't give me that, you'll be fine. We're going to explore our identity today.
所以开始动手吧 祝创作愉快
So, yeah, get into it. Have fun.
好 谢谢 -好好享受吧
Okay. Thank you. -Have fun.
嗨 克里斯 我叫娜塔莉
Hi, Chris. My name is Natalie.
很高兴认识你 -欢迎你来上课
Nice to meet you. All right. -I just wanted to welcome you.
祝你好运 -好的 谢谢
Good luck. -Cool. Thank you.
第二天的真正目标 是让克里斯度过适应期
BJ: So, the real goal of day two is to move Chris beyond adaptation
进入服装的第三个也是最后一个阶段
to the third and final lesson of the suit.
接受并学习仰赖其他人
Acceptance and learning to rely upon others.
你最喜欢什么颜色?
What's your favorite color?
我喜欢这种带有一点蓝色的粉色
I like this bluey-pink kind of vibe we got going here.
好的
FEMALE VOICE: Oh, okay.
给头盔上点色
Bit on my helmet. -(ALL CHUCKLE)
很好 这样看起来更有趣了 对不对?
Very nice. It probably makes it look a little bit more interesting, doesn't it?
我知道我要做什么了 我要给你画赛车条纹
Oh, I know-- I know what I'll do. I'll give you a rally stripe.
赛车条纹? -对
A rally stripe? -Yeah.
好 放马过来 -赛车条纹
Oh, yeah. Bring it on. -A rally stripe.
等等 不要动
Wait, wait. Don't move.
怎么样? -大家觉得如何?
Yeah? -What do you reckon, guys?
好好看 -赞
NATALIE: Aw. It looks fantastic. -Nice.
你的手绑着绳子要怎么画?
How do you deal with that hand with that strap on it?
很不好使 对吧?
Very tricky, isn't it?
感觉怎么样?像80岁一样吗? -对
What do you feel like? An 80-year-old? -Yep!
手臂有点重
Arms feels a little bit heavy.
你看起来有点僵硬 -是感觉有点僵硬
You're looking a bit stiff. -I feel a bit stiff.
你们保持这么活泼有什么秘诀?
So, what's the secret? How have you guys stayed so active?
我会游泳和散步 -是
I swim and I walk. -CHRIS: Yeah.
出门找事情做 我冬天也会游泳
You know, and I get out and do stuff. I swim all winter.
对 -我到80岁还很好动 很不错
Yeah. -I'm pretty active at 80, so it's not bad.
身体保持活动的同时 心智也会一起活动
I think as well as being physically active at the same time, keep your mind active.
对 -与家人 小孩建立良好的关系
Yeah -You know, build up a good relationship with your family, your children,
还有孙子…结交很多朋友
grandchildren... make a lot of friends.
对
Yeah.
这么做也会帮助自己
And-- and while you're doing that, you will also helping yourself
维持青春
in maintaining your youth.
如果克里斯能接受变老 不再坚持
BJ: So, if Chris can accept getting older and drop this notion
身体的独♥立♥性
of physical independence,
他就能学习仰赖其他人
that's when he can learn to rely on others.
他必须扩大自我认同感
He's going to have to adopt a bigger sense of himself
好接受脆弱 容易受伤与年老的自己
that can accommodate frailty, and vulnerability, and old age.
在这个课题中 如果能学习接受事实
This is the lesson if you can learn to accept that fact.
就能体验我们彼此之间的连结
That's when we get to experience just how connected we all are
还有与周遭世界的连结 这对健康很有帮助
to each other and to the world around us. This is very, very good for your health.
你有小孩吗? -我有三个
So, you got children? -Yep. Three kids.
年纪多大?
How old?
九岁和七岁 双胞胎儿子七岁
Nine and seven. Two twin boys at seven.
对 -他们小时候很好玩
Yeah. -They were fun when they were babies.
现在也很好玩
Yes, they're still fun now.
你在外头拍戏时
You miss them when you are out and about doing
会想念他们吗? -对 当然
your acting? -Yeah, definitely. Yep.
是的
Yep. Yep.
看起来很不错 非常好
NATALIE: It's looking good. Well done.
克里斯 介绍一下作品 -我不确定这是什么
Oh, Chris. Tell me about yours. -I'm not sure what it is.
仿佛是我跟树袋熊的综合体
It's like me crossed with a koala.
只欠一片尤加利树叶了
CHRIS: I just need a eucalyptus leaf to be chewin' on.
不 这很棒
NATALIE: No, looks great.
兄弟
BJ: Hey, bud.
你好 -你好吗?
Hello. -How you doing?
我只是…
CHRIS: Just...
把服装脱掉一会儿 很高兴…
remove the-- the suit for a minute. Just a... Yeah, it's just so good to...
能喘口气
It's nice to have a breather.
脱下来感觉很棒吧? -没错 是的
Feel good to take it off? -It does, yeah.
我有好消息
Well, good news.
你不必再穿那套服装了
You get to be done with that suit.
实验结束了
That experiment is over.
太好了
Wonderful.
那我就把它留在沙发上了
Yeah, I'll leave it right here on the couch.
没错
Right, oh. Exactly.
这里主要的课题在于接受
The major lesson here is acceptance.
有些事情 有些战争我们就是赢不了
There's certain things or certain battles we're just not going to win
你是不可能打败那套服装的
and you're not going to beat that suit...
对 -也不可能打败老化 这没有关系
Yeah. -...and you're not going to beat aging and that's okay.
对 但是你要怎么接受这点? 人们是怎么接受的?
Yeah. But then how do you come to terms with that? How do people accept?
我要跟你说几个故事
For me, just couple things to tell you about.
我19岁念大二的时候
I-- So, when I was 19, a sophomore in college...
人生很美好
you know, life was really good.
大二那年秋天
Then sophomore fall,
我和朋友在通勤列车上
friends of mine and I, we were screwing around
四处玩闹 我们几个
on our commuter train and my buds and I,
把列车当树一样攀爬
we just climbed it like you climb a tree.
那里停着一辆列车
There was just a parked train just sitting there.
我当时手腕上戴着一只金属表
But when I stood up, I had a metal watch on my wrist.
站起来的时候 我与电源靠得太近
And when I stood up, I was close enough to the power source,
剧集 | 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯:挑战极限(2022) | 导航列表