剧集 | 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯:挑战极限(2022) | 导航列表
CHRIS: Wearing the suit, it's just horrible, really uncomfortable.
一切都很沉重
Everything is heavy.
我觉得自己受到很大的限制
And I find myself feeling very restricted.
视力 听力都不好
And then, you know, the lack of vision, hearing,
感觉有两三成的内容听不清楚
I find myself missing 20 to 30 percent of what's being said.
麻烦直视镜头 好了
JOY: I just need you to look directly at the lens, please. All done.
感觉很孤立 因为一切都…
CHRIS: It feels really isolating because everything is,
仿佛有点封闭
you know, feels somewhat closed off.
你还好吗?
BJ: How you doing?
什么?
What was that?
你还好吗? -抱歉
How you doing? -I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我觉得有点晕头转向 -好的
I'm feeling a little disorientated. -Right.
看不太清楚也听不太清楚
Can't really see properly or hear properly.
就是应该这样 对吧? -好的
Well, that's exactly the idea, right? -Okay.
让他体验这些事的很大一个原因
BJ: A big part of the reason to give him this experience
在于目前众人普遍的观念中 还是拒绝老化
is we are living amidst an epidemic of denial that we are denying aging,
拒绝死亡 这是一种压力
older age and we are denying death. It's a kind of stress.
这对我们的血压不好 对激素不好
It's bad for our blood pressure, it's bad for our hormonal lives,
对神经化学不好
it's bad for our neurochemistry.
这样一来 会对我们的生理
In-- in this way, there's a physiologic effect directly
有直接影响 而这种压力可能会导致缩短寿命
on our bodies. And this stress can shorten a life.
我们看到越来越多同行评阅的研究
Increasingly we are seeing multiple peer-reviewed studies
指出如果我们能够接纳这个事实
that suggest that if we can actually embrace that reality,
找到方法接受并甘愿变老
if you can find a way to accept it and to accommodate being older
那么你就会更开心 减少忧郁 这样或许能活得更久
that you'll be happier, less depressed, and maybe you'll actually live longer,
而且也许不是一两天 而是有可能多活好几年
and not by just a day or two but years-- years longer, potentially.
对 -哇
Yeah. -Wow.
这样有道理吗?
Make sense?
好 看来你准备好了
Okay, looks like you're ready.
你的证件印好了
We have your ID printed out.
麻烦检查资料是否正确无误
So, if you can just double-check that all your details are correct,
出生日期和姓名
date of birth and spelling of your name.
姓名没错 照片我就不太确定了
Yeah, the spelling is all right. I don't know about that photo.
我发生什么事了?
What happened to me?
兄弟 那就是你 俊俏的老头
BJ: That's you, brother. That beautiful old man.
天啊 -是啊
Wow. -Well.
这50年过得很辛苦
It's been a rough 50 years.
你需要帮忙挂起来吗?
Do you need help putting on that lanyard?
我要把它套进我的大头 好了
I'm just gonna fit it over my giant head. There we go.
很好
JOY: Yes! -(ALL CHUCKLE)
好了
There we are.
你正式成为这里的住民了
JOY: It's official. You are a new resident.
迈克尔
Michael.
海姆斯沃斯先生 你好吗? 我是迈克尔 是这里的护理员
Mr. Hemsworth, how you doing? I'm Michael. I'm a carer here.
你好吗? -欢迎来到日落松林
How are ya? -Welcome to Sunset Pines.
谢谢 -我们每天…
Thank you. -Where we live...
我们每天都过得很充实
Where we live every day to the fullest.
证件照很帅呢
Great ID photo, man.
谢谢 -要去哪?
Thanks. -Where we going?
九号♥公♥寓♥ 云杉 -云杉
Apartment nine, spruce. -Spruce.
云杉是吗? -高级套房♥呢 老兄
Spruce, eh? -MICHAEL: They're nice suites, dude.
接下来的几天 我们要让克里斯
BJ: So, over the next few days, we are going to leap Chris forward
快转到50年后 为他介绍加快版的老化过程
50 years and introduce him to an accelerated version of aging.
你喜欢槌球吗?
MICHAEL: You like croquet?
不喜欢 -好吧
CHRIS: Nah, not really. -MICHAEL: Oh, fair enough.
让他稍微体验不只是概念而已
So, he can have a little bit of a taste of not just as an idea
而是实体 他可以实际感受
but a visceral way, he can touch what it feels like
身为老年人的感觉 并开始感受
to be an elder and he can begin to touch what it feels like
来到生命末端与尽头的感觉
to be at the edge of life and at the end of life.
等等 弗列德
MICHAEL: Hang on, Fred.
从现在起情况只会变得越来越怪
And things are only going to get weirder from here.
不可能
Never.
各位女士当心 小鲜肉来了
Watch out, ladies. Fresh meat coming through.
早安 -来吧 克里斯
FEMALE VOICE: Good morning. -Come on, Chris.
好了 兄弟 这里环境很好
All right, mate. It's a great environment here.
非常友善
It's really friendly.
欢迎 -谢谢
MALE VOICE: All right. Welcome. -Thank you.
法兰 你好吗? -我准备好了
How are you, Fran? -I'm ready to go.
我们晚点再过来打招呼
We'll circle back and say hi later.
离那位女士远一点 知道吗?
Keep away from that woman, okay?
好 -她牌技超群
Yeah. -She's a deadly card player.
我不太会打牌 所以我会保持距离
CHIRS: Oh, I'm not much of a card player, so I'll stay away.
那就别靠近她 伊恩 你好吗?
Keep away from her then. Ian, how you doing?
你好 你好吗? -欢迎
Hello. How are you? -Hello, welcome.
在这里可以自♥由♥走动
MICHAEL: You can pretty much roam wherever you want here.
除了那里不能进去
Apart from that there. You don't need to worry about that.
那是禁区 -好
That's off limits. -Yeah. Yeah.
到了 这就是你现在的家
Yeah, but, this is it. Your home now, okay?
我到了 -是的
Here I am. -MICHAEL: That's you.
你觉得怎么样?
MICHAEL: Huh, what do you think of this?
哇
Wow.
仿佛坠入回忆之中
MICHAEL: Take a trip down memory lane.
我老得真快
I got old quick.
我哥怎么看起来年纪最小
My older brother looks the youngest.
太扯了
That's, uh... That's crazy.
乔伊提到你以前有演过戏
MICHAEL: Joy mentioned you used to do some acting.
对 我应该不太可能拍到头发变这样
Yeah. I don't think I'd be doing it till my hair looks like that.
应该是在当地剧场吧 不过…
MICHAEL: I thought it was like local theater, but like...
多半都是在当地剧场 -好厉害
Mostly local theater. -MICHAEL: Nice job.
《永远的雷神》
我们还放了你的书
We got your books there as well. So...
《永远的雷神》
CHRIS: Thorever!
你太太也送了一些其他东西过来
MICHAEL: Your wife dropped off some of the other stuff as well.
我们要尽量让你有家的感觉
So, we just want to make it feel like a home to you.
四处看看
So, looking around,
你觉得还行吗?
does this feel all right to you?
你有可能把这里当家吗?
Feel like it could be home?
感觉似乎有点孤单 对不对?
CHRIS: I think it feels a little lonely, doesn't it?
是吗?
BJ: Yeah?
就像在医院里
It feels a bit like a hospital, you know?
对
Yeah.
这…
It's...
直到这个时候 一切都还像是剧场
CHRIS: Everything up until this point has felt like theater.
挺新奇的
It has been quite fun...
然后当我来到房♥间时
and then when I find myself in my room,
才开始意识到这件事
it kind of begins to hit home a bit more
变得更沉重
and has a bit more weight to it.
挺有意思的
Yeah, interesting.
克里斯 我要把这个包包放下
Chris, I'm gonna chuck this bag down, all right,
然后我们要去找盖瑞 好吗?
and then we're gonna move on to meet Gary, all right?
他是你的活动伙伴
He's you're moving buddy.
对 -好
Yeah. -Okay.
他会带你参加一些很棒的活动 他人很好 是气功大♥师♥
He's gonna show you awesome activities. He's a nice guy, a master of Tai Chi.
酷 -对
CHRIS: Cool. -MICHAEL: Yeah.
盖瑞是这里的传奇人物
MICHAEL: Gary's a bit of a legend around here.
所以小心他向你下战帖
So, be careful if he challenges you in anything.
是吗 我也是满好胜的
Oh, yeah. I've got a bit of a competitive spirit myself.
盖瑞 你好吗?
MICHAEL: Gary. how you doing?
我很好 谢谢 -这是你的新邻居 克里斯多福
Oh, good. Thanks. -It's your new neighbor. It's Christopher.
你好 克里斯 欢迎来到日落松林
Hello. -Oh, hi, Chris. Welcome to Sunset Pine.
谢谢 -这里是退休人士的天堂
Oh, thank you. -This is the paradise for retirement.
是吗?
Is it?
这里最棒的活动是什么?
What-- What's the best thing around here to do?
我们有传统宾果游戏
We have that traditional bingo.
宾果? -宾果
Bingo? -Bingo!
好的 -对
All right. -Yeah.
锻炼一下心智
Bit of a workout for the mind.
宾果不算是…体能上的挑战
Bingo is not as-- not as physically challenging.
你喜欢的话 也可以打乒乓球 或是去健身房♥运动
Then, if you like, we do have a ping-pong, you know, or workout in the gym.
好 -还有有氧课程
Yeah. -And also, aerobic classes.
太棒了
Terrific.
剧集 | 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯:挑战极限(2022) | 导航列表