剧集 | 人生苦短(2011) | 导航列表
Thanks for coming. See you soon. OK.
多谢来访 再见
Oh, yeah, just one more thing. Go on.
哦 对了 还有一件事 说吧
Just getting back to the divorce situation, I wondered,
还是离婚那点破事 我想听听看
have you got any advice?
你们有什么建议没?
Um, well,
呃
my advice would be, ask Steve
我的建议就是 问斯蒂芬
cos he's great at that sort of... thing.
因为他很擅长处理... 这类事
About what?
哪类事?
Just the divorce.
就是离婚的事
The divorce thing. You know, it's all new to me so I don't know what to...
离婚的事 你看 我没有离过婚 所以实在不知道...
My advice would probably be just to, um,
我的建议就是 呃
do whatever you think is the right thing to do in this situation.
做任何在这种情况下你认为正确的事
What good advice that is.
这个建议太好了
Do whatever? Yeah.
想干嘛干嘛? 对
You agree with that, yeah?
你同意他的话么?
If Steve says so, yeah.
既然斯蒂芬这么说 我同意
Just do whatever. OK, yeah.
想干嘛干嘛 好的 明白了
All right, chaps. Cheers.
好的 伙计们 再见
Are you definitely off? See you. Bye.
你真要走了? 再见 拜拜
Do whatever!
想干嘛干嘛!
What do I know? I didn't even realise he was married.
我知道什么啊? 我都不知道他已经结婚了
Oh, God!
哦 老天啊!
... well, that went well.
... 很好 还算不错
It's always good to get their perspective on things,
能了解一下他们对事情的看法 很好
and, you know, now I'm in their minds for any future...
并且 我已经给他们留下了印象 如果以后有什么...
Shaun!
肖恩!
Shaun Williamson, from Extras.
肖恩·威廉姆森也参演过《临时演员》
Hello. What are you doing here, then?
你好 你来这干嘛啊?
Oh, just seeing the boys about a few things.
哦 就是找他们有点事情
So they are doing more Extras?
这么说他们的确还在拍《临时演员》?
I don't know, I'm just returning their dry cleaning. Oh.
我不知道 我只是把他们干洗的衣服拿回来
Doing a few errands for 'em, you know? Yeah.
帮他们跑跑腿 打打杂 嗯
It's all cash and just, you know, it keeps me busy,
都是当天结钱 你知道的 还算有活干
gets me out the house, so, um...
不至于成天宅在家里 所以 呃...
Work's dried up a bit since Extras, to be honest.
老实说《临时演员》之后 我就没有什么工作了
Yeah, same here.
我也是
What is this, then?
这是干什么?
Documentary.
拍纪录片
What, about...? About me, yeah.
关于什么..? 关于我
That's good exposure for you. That's what I thought,
很能提高你的曝光率啊 我也是这么想的
it's all good.
那很好
See you later. Yeah, see you later, yeah.
回见 嗯 回见
'Hello?'
'哪位?'
Right, what was I saying?
好的 我刚说到哪儿了?
'Oh, hi, come up.'
'哦 啊 上来吧'
Yeah, now I'm in their minds for any future work and stuff,
对 如果以后有演出 我已经给他们留下了印象
cos they're always writing and er, and producing stuff,
因为他们一直在写剧本 搞制片
so they're the people to know.
所以他们是那种应该结识的朋友
Cheryl Wilkins. That's you.
你就是谢丽·威尔金斯
Bit of background on me before we start.
开始以前 先简单介绍一下我自己
I'm an entrepreneur,
我是一个企业家
and hoping to expand my operation here.
希望拓展一下我的经营业务
That's partly why I need new staff.
这就是我需要新员工的部分原因
Also, my wife used to work here
同时 我妻子以前在这儿工作
but she's currently going through a divorce situation
但是她现在正办离婚手续
with me,
和我
so um, so I need a new secretary,
所以 呃 我急需一个新秘书
which could be you.
也许你可以胜任
I'm looking at your CV, and I see
我在看你的简历 我发现
not a lot of experience.
你没有太多工作经验
No. That will mean I can't pay you a lot initially.
是的 那就意味着一开始我不能给你太多薪水
That's fine. Mum just wants me out the house.
无所谓 老妈只是不想让我死宅在家里
I can live rent-free if I don't come home till six at night.
只要我六点以前不回家 我就不用付她房♥租
Right.
好的
What are your interests? You know, tell me a bit about Cheryl.
你有什么爱好么? 让我多了解一下你
Do you have a pet? I've got two pets that are related to each other.
你有宠物么? 我有两个宠物 它俩关系很好
They're dogs. Ah!
是小狗 啊!
But we sort of call them
但是它们会有
different things, like,
不同的称呼 比如
they've got names.
它们有名字
Oh, yeah, obviously, they're dogs,
噢 对啊 它们是小狗嘛
and you've given them names,
你给它们起名字
which is not unusual, I don't think you'll find. It's just...
这很正常啊 我不觉得这很难 就是...
OK, what are your hopes for the future?
好 你对自己未来有什么期望?
Sales and marketing.
市场营销
And that's it? That's your dream?
没有了? 这就是你的梦想?
No. My dream is to sort of establish
不 我的梦想就是去帮助
that people that go to the moon are actually going to the moon
人们登上月球 是真的登上月球哦
and they're not just pretending.
不是假装登上月球
I've got a few more people to see.
我还有几个人要面试
Actually there's no-one else to see. You're hired.
事实上也没什么人要面试了 你被聘用了
Yeah, we do have people that can do leprechauns.
对 我们确实有人可以扮演爱尔兰矮妖
How many are you looking for?
你需要多少人?
' Just being restricted in height does not make you restricted in talent.'
'身高受到限制 不代表才华也会打折扣'
I wouldn't go for seven, cos seven tends to make people think dwarves.
我不喜欢七这个数字 因为七总会让人联想起小矮人
If they're meant to be leprechauns I'd go with six or eight.
如果他们需要人演矮妖 我会派六个或者八个
There's loads of little people with immense talent,
有很多身材不高的人才华横溢
and that's what I'm trying
我想尽全力帮他们
to show the world.
向世界展示自己的才华
DUET: # Ebony and Ivory #
# 黑人与白人 #
# Live together in perfect harmony... #
# 和谐的生活在一起 #
Can I be honest?
我可以说实话么?
Um... awful, obviously.
呃... 太糟糕了
That's the least of our worries.
这还不是我们最需要关心的
A lot of boxes ticked. We've got dwarves,
我们有大把多才多艺的矮人 许多矮人
blacking up, and you know,
也会化装成黑人 你们知道
I may be wrong but I don't think you can do that any more.
也许我错了 但是我真觉得你们不适合继续做这一行
Maybe in the North. So, we've got dwarves,
或者只是在北部 那 我们的小矮人
blacking up, singing "Ebony and Ivory". It's a very mixed message.
化妆成黑人 唱 "黑人和白人" 很容易让人产生误解
And I'm a lesbian.
我是同性恋
I didn't even know one of you was a girl.
我甚至都不知道你们其中一个是女孩
So, here we are at the offices of my accountant. Yep.
到了 这就是我会计师的办公室了
Eric. Biddle. Mr. Biddle.
埃里克 比德尔 比德尔先生
Yeah, he's not only my accountant, he's a friend.
他不仅是我的会计 还是我的朋友
Yeah, we go way back, don't we?
对啊 认识很长时间了 不是么?
Um... Long way, yeah. Years and years, isn't it?
嗯...相当长啊 有年头了 对吧?
It smells a bit iffy in here today.
今天这里有一股奇怪的味道
It's like something rotting. You know that smell of...
感觉什么东西烂了 你知道就是...
Is it that?
是这个么?
Oh! What is it?
噢! 那是什么?
It's a chicken. I had it for lunch.
是只鸡 我午饭时吃的
When? About a week ago.
什么时候? 大约一星期前
Then empty the bloody bin!
那就把该死的垃圾倒掉啊!
It's not my job to empty the bins.
倒垃圾可不是我该做的事儿
I'm an accountant, not a bloody cleaner.
我是会计 不是该死的清洁员
Right.
好吧
Have you spoken to the Inland Revenue? What's the latest?
你和税务局通过话了么? 有什么最新消息?
Yes. They are not pressing charges.
通过了 他们不会提出诉讼
They don't think it's fraud.
他们不认为这是欺诈
I've convinced them you didn't know what you were doing.
我说服了他们 你当时不知道你自己在做什么
It's you who didn't know what he was doing. You're my accountant.
是你不知道在做什么 你是我的会计师
You're supposed to tell me if I owe tax.
如果我欠税 你应该告诉我
Yeah, I know, but...
对 我知道 但是...
The original figure they said I owed was 250,000. Where are we now?
一开始说我欠了25万 现在欠多少了?
Well, I was cheeky, I said, "he won't do it again,"
恩 我脸皮很厚的说 "他不会再欠税了"
there was a bit of back and forth,
然后我们讨价还价了一阵儿
and the figure I arrived at was £50,000.
最后我搞定的数目是 五万英镑
£50,000? That's great!
五万英镑? 太棒了!
Wait, no. They said no to that.
等一下 不对 他们拒绝了
A very definite no.
很坚决的拒绝了
剧集 | 人生苦短(2011) | 导航列表