剧集 | 人生苦短(2011) | 导航列表
She is.
她才是
Yes. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Hi. How's it going? Fine.
嗨 你好吗? 很好
Was there a problem with the maitred'?
你和门口的服务员有什么问题吗
No. Good.
没有 很好
Lovely to see you again.
很高兴能再见到你
Do you reckon I could get off with that bird? What?
你觉得我能搞定那个妞吗 什么?
Do you think I could get off with her?
你觉得我能泡到她吗?
The tall glamorous one? Why mention she's tall?
那个又高又迷人的? 为什么要提到她很高?
Height isn't an issue.
身高并不是问题
No reason why she wouldn't think,
她为什么不会认为
"There's a good-looking fella. Wouldn't mind a piece of that."
"有个好看的家伙 别在意那些个破事"
Do you think I'm goodlooking? Yeah.
你觉得我好看吗? 恩
Not just for a dwarf? Generally?
不仅是就侏儒来说? 跟一般人比呢?
Yes.
好看啊
Doesn't count cos you're a dwarf.
这话不算 因为你也是侏儒
What? Well, I mean
什么? 好吧 我意思是
your standards are probably pretty low.
你的标准可能太低了
What?!
什么?!
She's looking over. Right, just relax, just chill out.
她在往这边看 好的 放松 冷静一点
If she does come over, don't say you're my date, right?
如果她真走过来 别说你在和我约会 好么?
Just say you're my sister.
就说你是我妹妹
Wow! Did you see that? Just...Oh! Didn't quite manage it there.
喔! 看到了吗? 刚才... 哦! 没稳住
Ooh! See?
哦! 看啊?
Get this... get this cleared up, yes?
赶紧... 赶紧收拾了 好吗?
She's going! Bye. Hmm.
她走了! 再见 嗯
Oh! That'll hurt in the morning.
哦! 明天早上这里肯定会疼
'Bryan was spot on with the prediction he made,
'布莱恩推测的一点没错
'that I was going to meet a lovely girl, go on a date.'
'我会遇见一个可爱的女孩 去约个会'
It's funny, though, isn't it? He left out tiny details
很有意思 对吧 他忘记了一点小细节
I don't know whether you noticed...
我不知道你注意到了没有...
'the bit about me falling off a chair and pulling everything off the table,
'就是我会从椅子上摔下来 把所有的东西拽到地上
'smashing glasses in front of a restaurant full of people.'
'在饭店里当着所有人的面把杯子打得粉碎'
And then the girl I like walking off.
然后我喜欢的女孩子走了
Didn't mention that, did he?
他没提到 对吧?
I'm going to bed.
我要睡觉了
Mr Daniel Radcliffe?
是丹尼尔·雷德克里夫先生吗?
Would you like to come to a party? When is it?
你愿意参加个派对么? 什么时候?
It's this Saturday. Look at this, it's only the beautiful Cat Deeley.
这个星期六 看一看 美丽的凯特·德利
Fuck! How would you kill yourself?
妈的! 你会选择什么方式自杀?
Blow all my money on prossies, then gun in my mouth. Classic.
把所有的钱扔到窑子里 然后枪塞到嘴里 经典
Difficult for you to hang yourself. You couldn't reach.
对你来说上吊比较困难 你够不着
I feel a little bit... frisky.
我觉得有点...恍惚
Are you and Cat Deeley an item? You've rumbled us.
你和凯特·德利是一类的吗? 你告诉我们了
I was going to ask you guys something. Mmm?
我要问你们点问题 好吗?
Do you think that new jungle game show I did on Channel 5
你们觉得我在5频道做的那个丛林冒险游戏
was a mistake?
是个错误吗?
Anyone else would say yes,
换成任何人都会说是
but it's not a mistake compared with the rest of your career.
但是和你干的其他事比起来 我觉得那不算个错误
That's what I thought. I thought, "This is a disgrace.
我也是这么认为的 我觉得 "这降低了我的身份
"But I am basically at rock bottom, career-wise. Let's get the cock out."
"但是我其实是在事业的底端 我们出击吧"
Mmm.
嗯
剧集 | 人生苦短(2011) | 导航列表