剧集 | 人生苦短(2011) | 导航列表
好的 快来把这小矮子放进垃圾桶
Hang on a minute! No, I'm not going in the bin.
等一下! 我才不要进垃圾桶
Have you got a problem? It's ridiculous. Really?
有什么问题么? 简直瞎搞 是么?
Well...
呃...
You want to get paid?
你想不想拿工资了?
OK, let's go again. Stand by.
我们再来一次 各就各位
And we're rolling. Action.
准备拍摄 开始
Now, I want you to be a brave young man.
现在 我希望你成为一个勇敢的小男子汉
While your father's away fighting for Her Majesty,
当他远离家乡为女王战斗时
you are going to be the man of the house.
你就要成为家里的顶梁柱
Miss Fairfax, I'm scared.
费尔法克斯小姐 我好害怕
Yes, but fear...
我明白 但是恐惧…
I'm sorry! Cut. What?
对不起! 停 又怎么了?
Helena? No, I can't do it like that.
海伦娜? 我演不下去了
That's really bad, bad acting. It's horrible.
演得太糟了 太可怕了
Look, I'm not even looking at him and it's still really... I can't.
听着 我甚至都没有看他 但还是很... 我演不了
All right, no, I've got an idea, I've got an idea, I've got an idea.
好吧 等下 等下 我有主意了 我有主意了
Nobby, thought you might help. He'll be fine.
诺比 你来帮忙 他肯定可以
-You do the line. -Yeah, thanks. -Why Nobby now?
你来念台词 谢谢 怎么换诺比了?
Nobs, thanks.
诺比 谢谢
OK, why don't you just read Miss Fairfax, that's all I need, just read it, OK?
你只要读 费尔法克斯小姐 就这些 行么?
Stand by. Do I need to stay?
各就各位 我还要留下么?
Rolling.
准备
OK, ready, and action.
好 开拍
I want you to be a brave young man for your father.
我希望你能为了你父亲成为一个勇敢的小男子汉
While he's away, fighting for Her Majesty, you're the man of the house.
当他远离家乡为女王而战时 你要成为家里的顶梁柱
Miss, Miss Fairfax, I'm scared.
费尔法克斯小姐 我好害怕
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Ah, cut, cut, cut! No... I... He's peering...
哎 停 停 停! 我...他在偷看...
He's staring at me while I'm doing the scene. Oh! If we could... Jesus...
我演的时候 他一直在偷看 噢!就不能...
He must be putting Nobby off.
他肯定也影响了诺比
It is a bit, yeah. Yeah, and I can see that...
是有一点 我看得出来...
Don't worry, Nobs, we'll get another go. Forget it, forget it.
别担心诺比 我们再来一次 别在意
Don't worry. He's just, um... Yeah. I know.
没事的 只是他... 我明白
And he smells. They all smell.
他身上还有味道 他们都这样
I think you'll find it's the bin, actually.
我想你该知道实际上是垃圾桶臭
Excuse me.
你说什么
I'll do it. I think I've had enough. OK.
我没事 只是现在有点受不了了 没事
And I know what I can take. We'll get rid of him, we'll get rid of him.
我知道自己的忍♥耐极限 我们马上就让他走
And I'm just on the brink. We'll do a separate shoot.
我已经快崩溃了 我们分开拍
Yeah. Without the, er... I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
好的 没有 呃... 真是不好意思
OK. Oh, shit, I'm sorry. It's OK.
好吧 哦 该死 真是对不起 没事的
OK, that's lunch, folks. Back at two.
大伙儿 午饭时间 两点之前回来
Excuse me. Sorry?
打扰一下 麻烦了?
Excuse me.
别走啊
Right.
好吧
"Do you want to do a day's filming with Helena Bonham Carter
"你想和海伦娜·伯翰·卡特一起拍一天的电影么
"for shit money
"就为了拿钱
while a fat bloke with a beard does your lines for you,
但是旁边却有个长着络腮胡的胖子念你的台词
cos you're so crap at acting?!"
就因为你演得太差了?!"
'Crap?
差?
'Like you're going to
你以为把我放在垃圾桶里
get my best acting from inside a bin!'
能展现出我最好的演技么!
If you want me in a bin, you're not getting my best acting as well.
你要我站在垃圾桶里 你就看不到我的高超演技
It's one or the other.
鱼和熊掌不可兼得
Do you want best acting, or do you want me in a bin? You decide.
你是要我演得好 还是要我在垃圾桶里? 你自己选
Fine. So it's, er, lunch.
好了 好吧 吃午饭去了
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮忙
We're in LA Thursday, if you want to do dinner.
我们星期四会在洛杉矶 你要不要来一起吃晚餐
Oh, yeah. That Sounds great.
哦 是吗 我很愿意去
Maybe I should be in the chairman's chair.
也许应该让我坐主席的位置
Maybe there are testicles down there.
也许你下面长了睾丸
I haven't got testicles.
我没有睾丸
This is the amount we've arrived at.
这是我们商定的金额
Oh, the fucking solicitor!
噢 该死的诉讼律师!
It was the wrong time for comedy, I know that now.
现在不是上演闹剧的时候 我明白的
Oh, that is so going on YouTube!
噢 这绝对会传上YouTube的!
You still want to do dinner? Er, no.
你还想一起去吃晚餐? 呃 不了
Be awkward, wouldn't it?
尴尬吧 不是么?
This is bloody horrible. You're making a big mistake.
这太可怕了 你们犯了个大错误
You should not have crucified me.
你们不能钉死我
I ask you, would you use him?
我问问你 你会用他么?
If I ever wrote The Passion Of The Dwarf, maybe.
如果我写了 侏儒的激♥情♥ 也许会吧
You think that's inappropriate, look at this.
如果你觉得这已经不宜观看 再看看这个吧
I like men who give me pleasure, and he gave me a lot of pleasure.
我喜欢给我快♥感♥的男人 而他给了我很多快♥感♥
You ever fucked on cocaine?
你试过吸食过可♥卡♥因♥之后做♥爱♥么?
Whoa! Oh, that's going to do her no good at all.
喔啊! 这对她可没有一点好处
Yeah, I wanted to cut it. Or at least give it a quick trim!
是啊 我想剪了它 或者至少来个快速剪辑!
剧集 | 人生苦短(2011) | 导航列表